Question on Supercar resellers?

Theres a giant Ferrari dealership in Orlando, Florida. I'm sure they can sell you some other supercars.
 
Here in Michigan on the main road...called Woodward, there are several European Importers that sell Lambos, Ferraris, etc. We also have Bently, Rolls, Maybach, etc. dealerships.
 
Have you guys heard of fort lauderdale? its in flordia I THINK(Cant rember much I rember my cousins lived there) it has the biggest exoctic car dealership in the USA.
 
Toronto has several small dealerships that handle exotics. Hell, any major city you go to will have several small exotic car dealerships in their respective downtown areas. I remember Houston had a REALLY nice Ferarri dealership. It was cool driving by there once because all the cars in the showroom were the traditional Ferarri red. It was a really beautiful sight 👍
 
pimp racer
Have you guys heard of fort lauderdale? its in flordia I THINK(Cant rember much I rember my cousins lived there) it has the biggest exoctic car dealership in the USA.


Yes, Ft. Lauderdale is in South Florida. Near Miami sorta.
 
Atlanta, GA is ridiculous. It has 2 Ferrari dealerships(God only knows why one city would need two Ferrari dealerships), somewhere around 16 Porsche dealerships, etc. I forgot how many Rolls Royce/Bentley dealers, and others, there were.

We have an exotic dealer somewhere around here. Called like Exotic Italia, or some bull****. I always see a big ass white truck dragging a huge trailer around with their company's name/logo on the side delivering cars in the neighborhood.
 
Josh
Atlanta, GA is ridiculous. It has 2 Ferrari dealerships(God only knows why one city would need two Ferrari dealerships), somewhere around 16 Porsche dealerships, etc. I forgot how many Rolls Royce/Bentley dealers, and others, there were.

The toronto area is about as bad :).
 
Integra Type R
Yes, Ft. Lauderdale is in South Florida. Near Miami sorta.
Yup correct.

Josh
Atlanta, GA is ridiculous. It has 2 Ferrari dealerships(God only knows why one city would need two Ferrari dealerships), somewhere around 16 Porsche dealerships, etc. I forgot how many Rolls Royce/Bentley dealers, and others, there were.

We have an exotic dealer somewhere around here. Called like Exotic Italia, or some bull****. I always see a big ass white truck dragging a huge trailer around with their company's name/logo on the side delivering cars in the neighborhood.
WHen did you go to ATlanta last time because I went a few weeks ago and they only had 1 OFFICAL dealership? (SAW it in the newspaper :lol: 1 aston dealership 1 Maserati 1 Maybach and cant rember the rest have to look at it.
 
Back