Rare UCD Cars?

• Thread starter dabest2500
  • 757 comments
I'm level 32 a-spec, 19 b-spec and finally, after winning Japanese Classics in the beginner division, way back in a-spec lvl 3 or 4, the 280Z FINALLY shows up in my UCD...

Day - 620. We have been in this god-forsaken land for nearly 2yrs hunting the elusive 400r.
Still no sign
Day - 632
We spot a movement ahead. My pulse quickens. We close in on our quarry and snare it!!! The covers are lifted...DAMN!! its a Nismo R34 R-Tune!! Already have one. We let it go!!
Day - 730
2 years pass and suddenly a silver silhouette is spotted!! Once again the prey is cornered and snared!! This time, a R32 S-Tune!!
Day - 758
Albert has killed Augustus and thrown himself from the cliffs!! I have been left in this accursed land alone!!!.....the madness has taken all but me.....this is now my own hell alone!!!....must stay sane....must keep searching.....

Has anyone bought the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92? It's in my UCD now and I'm wondering if it's worth the 4.3 mil compared to other cars in the same price range?

I've got a few cars I bought in the UCD but I've never seen since.

Ganthers civic
Falken rx7 drift car
Blitz skyline drift car

Mk1 and Mk2 MR2 seem rare especially the 1600 G limited.

Has anyone bought the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92? It's in my UCD now and I'm wondering if it's worth the 4.3 mil compared to other cars in the same price range?

Great car! If you enjoy the 908 or the R8 '01 and have the cash to spare, this is a fun investment to add to your garage. And it's quite a rare sight in the UCD.

The W12 Nardo. Never seen it once and ive played it every day since November 24th!

I've seen that one a couple of times. Bought it the third or fourth time it popped up. Didn't really enjoy it so I traded it for an R8 Race Car '05.

Day - 620. We have been in this god-forsaken land for nearly 2yrs hunting the elusive 400r.
Still no sign
Day - 632
We spot a movement ahead. My pulse quickens. We close in on our quarry and snare it!!! The covers are lifted...DAMN!! its a Nismo R34 R-Tune!! Already have one. We let it go!!
Day - 730
2 years pass and suddenly a silver silhouette is spotted!! Once again the prey is cornered and snared!! This time, a R32 S-Tune!!
Day - 758
Albert has killed Augustus and thrown himself from the cliffs!! I have been left in this accursed land alone!!!.....the madness has taken all but me.....this is now my own hell alone!!!....must stay sane....must keep searching.....

I have seen probably 3 or 4 since my 800+ days. I think there might be one right now, if its there Im going to buy it.

EDIT, to the guy saying the MKI MR2 is rare, do you mean the Supercharged one? Just picked one up today and its pushing 300 hp. Fun little car.

Just incase none of you realised but the Used Car Dealership (UCD) is NOT RANDOM. If you are looking for a certain car, using the thread posted below, you can find out when you will receive the car you desire in your UCD and also what will be in your UCD next

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403

Good luck

I dont doubt for a minute that the ucd database follows a pattern. It did after all on Gt4, and anyone who had the Piggyback guide (absolutely essential) could find out exactly which day a car they were looking for showed up!!!
As we kno, GT4 always started the list from day 1 for everyone, which brings me to one of the flaws with GT5. I dont mind the idea of everyones starting day in the list being different, i quite like it in fact, but its the fact you cant see what day your on IN game!!!
BTW everyone, i got my 400r last night!!! Muchos excitidos!!!
Its in silver tho :nervous:

I dont doubt for a minute that the ucd database follows a pattern. It did after all on Gt4, and anyone who had the Piggyback guide (absolutely essential) could find out exactly which day a car they were looking for showed up!!!
As we kno, GT4 always started the list from day 1 for everyone, which brings me to one of the flaws with GT5. I dont mind the idea of everyones starting day in the list being different, i quite like it in fact, but its the fact you cant see what day your on IN game!!!
BTW everyone, i got my 400r last night!!! Muchos excitidos!!!
Its in silver tho :nervous:

Yeah a pain in the 🤬 going through the list to find where on the list you are but it usually only varies a few days in most cases and i thought that was very strange how you have to quit game before you can check what day you're on.

Back