Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,219 comments
Who needs "Scapes" when the game basically is one, amirite?
So, when's the new "Gran Turismo vs. Forza" threat coming? :D

"We got scapes and super realistic replays!"
"We got thrice the car count, an open worl, rallying, dynamic weather and time of day!"
"None of that even matters, we got esports!"

:lol: I can see this going round and round and round for a while.

I'm mostly interested to see what oddball Australian models they pack into the game, as I don't think many other racing games have focused "down under" before.

Mine too, remind it me of MotorStorm and seems like the kind of game I'd prefer to play with a controller rather than with the wheel. The wheel seems like too much work at times, you just really want to sit back and relax with these kinds of games.

I play both with the wheel and all sim-ish settings, and other times with the joypad for the relax.
horizon2 did this differentiation well enough. I expect 3 to be even better.

Nice to see upgrades in car upgrades (fenders, rims, tire sidewall letterings) and blueprint -depending on how good of a tool it is- might just be the goldmine.
-I'd like improved ffb implementation, havent read anything about that

btw some info from showfloor, the pc rigs that run the hydraulics demo stations run it on 4k capped 30 with a single 980ti.
none of the demo pods (xbox+pc) has HDR enabled

Last edited:
Mine too, remind it me of MotorStorm and seems like the kind of game I'd prefer to play with a controller rather than with the wheel. The wheel seems like too much work at times, you just really want to sit back and relax with these kinds of games.

Couldn't agree with you more on the Motorstorm vibes I'm getting here. The dune buggys across the sand dunes screamed Motorstorm to me. Then all of the customization gave me a lot of NFS vibes, and the Auction House/Storefront gave me FM4 vibes. Taking some of the best elements from racing games certainly ain't a bad thing :D

I'm mostly interested to see what oddball Australian models they pack into the game, as I don't think many other racing games have focused "down under" before.
Remember, Bowden's Own Car Collection being shot to feature in a video game. That was revealed on their FB page June last year. If it takes a year to model a car pack like that, look out!

The Buggy and Ariel Nomad look great, I hope they crossover to Forza 7.

I know people will moan that they don't belong in a track game, big surprise.

But the Bowler, Rally Raider and Ram all made it into 6 so here is hoping.

Considering the off-road terrain, I think lots of modern and historic WRC, rallycross and hillclimb cars, asides from buggies and purpose-built off-road racing trucks would be a very good idea.

And considering we've got a really good selection of Australian muscle, I think the Holden Efijy Concept would be perfect for the game.

Noone has mentioned leveling up yet,you guys think it'll be the same spinning the wheel deal?

Noone has mentioned leveling up yet,you guys think it'll be the same spinning the wheel deal?
It will be

VIP Membership
Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Horizon 3 VIP membership! Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, the 2-016 Koenigsegg Regera, the 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, the 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, and the 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits such as VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today, only through the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of Forza Horizon 3.

The only thing stopping me right now is lack of money, otherwise I would have been on it like flies on.. .well you know. :lol:

I got great value out of my FM6 Ultimate Edition, so I have hope for this one.
Yeah well I may have overstretched myself there..typical me though I want it NOW NOW NOW.:lol:

I will defiantly be picking this up my biggest beef with the last 2 was how the killed off the community/personal storefronts which for me anyways gave me a reason to want to design and tune. :cheers:

Soon enough I'll preorder the Ultimate Edition (digital). Next thing I want is to be hibernated until September 23. :lol:

Daft me,I pre-ordered the thing yesterday..:lol:
lol I did this morning, and to be frank -like you- I didnt even bother to read the description. my "investigation" was up to the point to make sure that I picked the correct version, the one with early access. after that the only things I looked to read was just "next" "next" "next" and "next" :D
I guess you could call this "good faith" established between me and our forzas

>mfw it's September 23rd

D'ya think these knobs will give us a "rust" paint option? I know that '51 Ute would look lovely as a post-apocalyptic hot rod!

Going off the new article in the News section, looks like I'll be hiring @SlipZtrEm, @Im_Lukas, @Ialyrn, and any of the other fastest drivers/drivatars here :lol:. Hopefully they mimic race craft much better, as you guys(and girl) would be earning me all kinds of money, I'm sure :lol:

lol. I should be preordering the game before it releases, all going to plan. Looks rather good. Hopefully this time I will have a working wheel when it releases, because when FH2 released, my TX wheel had already burnt out. Hopefully my G920 will hold up, and I will finally get to play an FH game at releases on a 900° wheel.

I'll hire a bunch of drivers just to fire them.

image.jpeg

(Note: I seriously dislike Trump and wouldn't vote for him if I were in the US in fact I'd fire him too if I could)

Latest Posts

Back