Release date ;)

• Thread starter MrAdam89
  • 234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's literally the name of the game.
How could he not know?

Shouldn't this thread be closed since it's fake news?

raw.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Amar is a friend of GTPlanet and does not work for PD. If he had 'leaked' a release date, we would know about it long before you did.
Correct. I said that he is just a PD insider.
Not that he works for them. I heard that he has also leaked things in the past which came true.
That's the reason why I kinda trust him.

Correct. I said that he is just a PD insider.
Not that he works for them.
That's what 'insider' means. Someone on the inside of a company - an employee or contractor.

He is neither an employee of nor contractor at PD. I'm also not sure he'd appreciate his name being used like this, so I'm going to draw his attention to your claims on his behalf.

There is no reason that you can't post the link.
First of all, why I trust Amar is because he leaked the name of Gran Turismo Sport back then at May 2015, while the first official trailer was uploaded at October 2015.
Leaking a new game's name 5 months ago its official confirmation is kinda strange, especially when it comes true.
Here is his post: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=164411748&postcount=8342 and here is his post about the supposed new release date: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=223832634&postcount=61

That's what 'insider' means. Someone on the inside of a company - an employee or contractor.

He is neither an employee of nor contractor at PD. I'm also not sure he'd appreciate his name being used like this, so I'm going to draw his attention to your claims on his behalf.
Then I have to apologise!
I'm sorry but I didn't know exactly what "insider" does mean.
That's what I heard and I wanted to share it with people.
If it is false then you can remove my comments or I can do it either.
My apologies! I am sorry.
Like I said I wanted to share what I know with people.
Also, by the time there was a post from him about the name of the new Gran Turismo, 5 months before its official first trailer which came true, I thought that he is a trusted person.
That's why I shared what he said about the new release date.
Sorry once again
Also, may fault again!
I said PD insider while he is not.
I wanted to say that he is just an insider.
The infamous GT insider.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to believe but... April? We have not seen 13 locations, 50 cars and rain. Would be very surprising that the game could be finished in 2 months.

I want to believe but... April? We have not seen 13 locations, 50 cars and rain. Would be very surprising that the game could be finished in 2 months.
Kaz had stated that there will not be rain and dynamic weather.

That doesn't mean they aren't done. It just means they haven't shown them.

No dynamic weather but rain is possible same as sun shine or overcast sky. It just doesn't change, that's my understanding of it.

No dynamic weather but rain is possible same as sun shine or overcast sky. It just doesn't change, that's my understanding of it.
Hm maybe yeah.. Maybe they haven't showcased rain because players might find it way more difficult to complete the race.
Same with car damage.

Very probable those things arent finished, as they weren's showed at the last event. I read in general discussion that someone that was trying the last build was told to not use Nurbugring, as it was in very early stage of development.

But still, yes, could be possible that the rest of the features are finished and have not been showed.

Erm... I think there is rain.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05...-and-weather-polyphony-optimizing-for-60-fps/

I haven't seen no one in the general discussion saying otherwise (and it would be a bombshell that they eliminate rain in the final release).

Erm... I think there is rain.
If only I could have had static weather in GT5... I can't even think how many times I had the restart the N24 so it would be raining every time a wanted to do a stint or two. It was raining when I first started the race and I loved it and wanted the whole race like that.

April 2017 makes a lot of sense considering November 2016 was already too late, and PS4 is still humming along without a GT title after 3+ years. I certainly wouldn't get my hopes up.

Launching in April will allow Sony to take advantage of the international motorsports calendar. I'm sure Sony will have GTS competitions live at the actual venues and online during 24H Nurb and Le Mans, for example. Whether GTS remains as eSports focused as they originally planned or not, this would be ideal for driving awareness of the game... a game which even GTPlanet seems to be forgetting about.

Hello everyone,
What I know so far is that GT Sport MIGHT be released at the end of April.
An insider of PD leaked it.
His name is Amar, a famous Gran Turismo Leaker

EDIT!
I called Amar a PD insider while he is NOT
He is a GT insider
My apologies!
https://www.mediaworld.it/mw/prevendita-ps4/sony-prevweb-gt-sport-ps4
Maybe Amar is the source of every retailers?... The biggest French retailer (Micromania) has changed its release date from "March 2017" to a vague 2017 lately. IMO, no one knows, not even Poly, not even Kaz.

I don't want to get my hopes up.. I don't think I could take the heart break if it don't get released.. My playseat challenge and t300 is collecting dust

Hopefully get new release date at Geneva and more features and tracks shown off. I wonder if the Red Bull cars will make it into GT SPORT.

Meh. If it's April then they'll start advertising VERY shortly. I sort of doubt it.

Me too! I can't see this title being released before a late 2017 maybe early 2018. It would be a positive surprise if it does release sooner but with PD all hope seems currently lost.

With Pcars 2 being announced for Late 2017 I would think GT would have to counter that somehow or we maybe looking towards 2018 if not 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back