rFactor

• Thread starter husa
  • 5,397 comments
OOHHHH, that's what that program does. I just found out I had that in a old folder from 2013 and only now just figured out what its is :lol:

That'll help a lot, thanks đź‘Ť

So, I've just completed all the skins I was doing for someone's mod. If you guys would like, you'll get to be the only ones to see these well before this mod is complete.

So while looking around on Google, I came to the realization that I could in a very short time make another number decal so I have:

GS

CTSC Number Decal (GS).png

ST

CTSC Number Decal (ST).png

Download Link

While I'm not aware of any cars in an rFactor mod that could use this, I've still got it on offer to those that want to use it.

Edit: And after the same realization, I decided to quickly throw this together:

Platinum:

IMSA GT3 Cup Number Decal (Platinum).png

Gold:

IMSA GT3 Cup Number Deca (Gold)l.png

Download Link

Last edited:
I think I've screwed up my F1-S-R 1991 Historic mod. Whenever I try to select it I get a crash-to-desktop. Do I need a minimum DirectX level to use it?

DK
I think I've screwed up my F1-S-R 1991 Historic mod. Whenever I try to select it I get a crash-to-desktop. Do I need a minimum DirectX level to use it?

Most mods DX9.

Anyone got a working link to the 2004 FIA GT 1.0 mod? I downloaded from 1 site but its corrupt on extraction :(

I got back into rFactor earlier today. I had downloaded two tracks to my rFactor folder that were conversions of two GRID tracks. I downloaded San Francisco and Milan just to see if they'd work. They did indeed work. To get an idea of what each track looked like, I looked up YouTube videos featuring laps and races on these courses. Because I liked some of these courses, I'm going to download a few more GRID courses for rFactor. Perhaps Shibuya, Yokohama Docks, and/or Okutama. Part of my draw to San Francisco was that when I played Enthusia Professional Racing, one of my favorite courses was Pacific Gateway, based on San Francisco.

When I raced rFactor, I noticed I had the World Endurance Series mod installed recently. So I didn't know I had the WES installed. My first run was using the Audi R18 TDI around San Francisco Sprint. I then took on the Milan Loop using a GTE-spec Porsche. Both tracks look fabulous with many amazing details.

That's what I've been up to lately in rFactor.

Only thing I don't like about the WES mod is that the LMP1 cars don't have the Hybrid power like the LMP1 2014 add-on for enduracers does. Even the whine on the downshifts are well done.

I downloaded the FIA Formula E Championship mod for rFactor last night and tried it out today. The one thing I never realized about the mod was just how big the file is- some 450MB! My test course was the Long Beach Sprint course as part of the tracks from GRID converted to rFactor. The cars were pretty nimble taking on the corners. It is very much unusual not hearing the usual shriek of most racing cars, but I've always admired these Formula E cars as a motorsports enthusiast. It probably didn't matter what driver you used, but I used the car raced by Franck Montagny.

In honor of Porsche winning Le Mans 2015 outright, I made sure to give the Porsche hybrid prototype from the World Endurance Series mod a little drive around the track. Very cool car.

So, you have the demo of rFactor?

1.255G is the download version of the full game.
No it's the full one but I thought the plugin only works on a bought game. I remember trying that plugin some time ago and it didn't work, I'll try again I guess.

Hey guys, a few questions about the rfe plugin. From this link, which of the 2 should I download and install? I guess the 1st one, right? Also, after I install it, does it work on all tracks or there are some mods (i.e. F1 mods) that work with it?

Latest Posts

Back