18188082652_8dcf295ddb_c.jpg

. . . . .

18005464490_d8f880379c_c.jpg

. . . . .

18167040686_b06d5d8105_c.jpg

Last edited:
NUX Creative Works
Hey guys, welcome to my GT6 gallery! :D
Many of you may already know me by now, however for those that don't - my name is Sarathonux, but
I usually go by the nickname Nux! I'm a 20 years old and live in New Zealand.

I've been taking GT5 pics ever since the day it came out however I didn't discover GTPlanet until an entire year later; that's when I started up my first gallery. Just like many others, my first lot of artworks were pretty mediocre, however over time I started to get much better at editing and taking pictures. I edit all my images with Photoshop CS6 & Lightroom and I've picked up a lot of different techniques/methods just by experimenting, analysing other artists work and reading about their processes.

As for you newcomers, remember to take inspiration from others and incorporate it into your own artworks. That way you can come up with your own distinct style! ;)

I hope you'll enjoy my future artworks to come and don't be afraid to leave me some feedback, it is always welcome! :cheers:

You can also find me here:

Twitter | Flickr | Tumblr | deviantArt | Youtube | Soundcloud

Click on the image above to learn more about my techniques and methods

. . . . .

GT5 Artwork Showcase

Please view in HD! (I noticed there is some minor frame stuttering in a few of the panning shots though):irked:
If you enjoyed this, please share this with your friends & followers and the rest of the community. That would be much appreciated.

:cheers: Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited:

My first GT6 edit!
I just couldn't resist! It's a remix of el fayce's image. No idea how I managed to achieve a similar style of Jeremy's road textures!
Original image by el fayce | el Fayce's Gallery

My edit of an official GT6 screenshot - SLS GT3

My favourite has to be the second shot, due to the soft look. Even if the car is from being a big softy.
Thank you for being the first one to leave a comment here... even though there isn't much to look at right now. I'm glad that you like the second shot. Cheers mate!:cheers:

Last edited:
Great Editing my friend!!!! 👍👍👍
Thank you mate!:cheers:

Hey guys!:D
Well, I finally got my copy of GT6 and the first thing I did (apart from the tutorial) was, went to check out at all the cars in the dealership. Never realised how many duplicates there were until you see them all in one place!

After that I took a few pics of my Anniversary Viper however after using the camera I noticed it is not as fluid to use as it was in GT5. It's a lot more clunky! Also the 16:9 preview needs to be altered.

This is an update of my latest GT5 sets and I will have some GT6 Viper pics up soon.

Click on the image to view my Paul Walker tribute set

Click on the image to view my All Blue set

Click on the image to view my G37 set

:cheers:Thanks for viewing!:cheers:

Last edited:
Wow, that set is simply brilliant... your editing skills are beyond amazing. Love the atmosphere of the set! Oh, and nice Mikoto avatar ;)

Nice Viper set Nux, I'm liking the compostions and most of them have your colourful light layer flair. My favs are 1,2,4 & 5. I'm also liking your little banner layout for each. Looks pretty good, clean and modern and structured. 👍

Btw, don't think I've asked this before but whats the symbol/logo you have, mean't to be/represent. It's pretty nice just wondering about the relvance. ;)

Splendid Gallery Start mate ! :drool: I Haven't deposed a trademark for my road texture rendering ;) but I will think about it :P
The first Viper shot is one of the best close shot I've seen. Awesome work on contrast and light in this one ! And the whole set is awesome, with your usual style I love. Great work my friend !

Back