RIDE 3

• Thread starter DarthMosco
  • 912 comments
Finally bit the bullet and skipped ahead and 3 started the Last Lap volume 10/13 (Road Racing Passion) and won that ZZR1400......which makes Trip Master volume 08/09 a cake walk......Lake Garda TT and the drag race completed in one shot. Bye weirdo maxitourer class, lol.

@Don Lardner -- You were trying to strictly finish them in order? Certain volumes call for bikes you have to earn from later volumes, for sure.
Yeah I was trying to finish the different "magazines" before moving to another one.....was convinced I could do it but the maxitourer class is so outclassed by the Kawasaki you definitely have to have it in order to 3 star that volume of Trip Master. Even with the points bump, the other bikes maxed out at 746 (Ducati SS) and 759 (Honda Blackbird) and were just too slow to drag race the ZZR14 and didn't have enough grip and/or top end to do Garda in 2:35.5

Last edited:
Yeah I was trying to finish the different "magazines" before moving to another one.....was convinced I could do it but the maxitourer class is so outclassed by the Kawasaki you definitely have to have it in order to 3 star that volume of Trip Master. Even with the points bump, the other bikes maxed out at 746 (Ducati SS) and 759 (Honda Blackbird) and we're just too slow to drag race the ZZR14 and didn't have enough grip and/or top end to do Garda in 7:35.5
I think Milestone may have thought they were adding replay value (finish it without all the stars and then come back later), or an element of strategy in which volumes to complete first, but I think it's a bit much when you already have to puzzle over the right bike (+ upgrades) for each volume when that bike is available to you.

I think Milestone may have thought they were adding replay value (finish it without all the stars and then come back later), or an element of strategy in which volumes to complete first, but I think it's a bit much when you already have to puzzle over the right bike (+ upgrades) for each volume when that bike is available to you.
Yeah....my OCD will not let me move on until I get 3 stars lol.

Really it feels like they're forcing me to come back to the game when the DLC drops with the one bike that is competitive in the "volume".

Are they looking to try to inflate some stats to show off to someone somewhere?

If Milestone want people to keep playing the game, they should make it interesting, not contrived. They're independent now, they shouldn't be making these sorts of "clueless suit" mistakes.

We also have some "stupid" situations, where you can NOT finish some volumes, because you don't have the mandatory bike to use it (not even the option for a loan).

Example: On the Extra Volume "Honda CBR600", you need a Honda CBR 600RR wich you can only achieve in Level 5...and to reach Level 5 you need to play a fair amount of hours to earn the required stars.

All aids off.:D

Ride 3_20190207194714.jpg
Ride 3_20190207200549.jpg
Ride 3_20190207200626.jpg
Ride 3_20190130160025.jpg

Got a chance to finally sit down and play for a good bit last night ......wow, the Super Custom modded Guzzi is a rocky ship compared to the stock one. They did a good job making these bikes feel different than their normal counterparts.

Thanks Don downloaded Casey Stoner, Nicky Hayden, Andrea Dovizioso, but latter got removed.
I usually run Nicky's number but will do Marco's from time to time....oh, and Kenny Roberts Jr. To win like he did on that underpowered Suzuki was a thing of beauty.

Wish I could find a Matt Mlandin scheme, not that I've tried that hard, he is underrated because he stayed loyal to AMA, but you cant laugh at 7 superbike titles and 83 wins.

Today we are onboard on all of the unlocked Triumph's.
Motorcycles included in the video;
- Brat Tracker 2016
- Scrambler 2016
- Street Twin 2016
- Bonneville T120 2016
- Thruxton R 2016
- Speed Triple R 2014
- Daytona 675 2009
- Daytona 675R 2014
- Tiger Sport 2016
- Daytona 955i 2005

A quick blast with a the 1985 - Yamaha RD500 V4 at my favorite circuit - Portimão in Portugal. (My avatar pic is there also).
Taken on the XBOX One X

It is a pitty that they are not using the Endurance version (one corner is different), but besides that is 100% accurate...even the tarmac imperfections :-D.

WHAT THE ****!?

They announced it, it was going to be one of Barry Sheene's Suzuki. It was part of that huge plan that they posted... and it's still there AFAIK.

ahhh...you're talking about the rg500 xr14. Yes, that one is available next week :-).

I thought you were talking about the 500cc from the 90's NSR, YZR, RGV, Cagiva GP 500 etc.. those are the ones that I would love to see...

I don't have problems with the trackday challenges but some time trials are IMPOSSIBLE for me. The GPZ900 one is 100% impossible, I just can't do it.

So I have a question to ask everyone. I want to get a motorcycle game for the PS4 but I can't decide on the one I want.

Isles of Man TT
OR
Ride 3

Ride 3 looks amazing and has a huge selection of motorcycles and the Isles of Man well it's the Isles of Man and any motorcycle enthusiast has this track on their bucket list. So deciding on what game is a tough one without having played either one of them.
I don't have a ton of playing time to invest in another game if that helps any.

So if you had to choose one what would it be?

Isles of Man TT
OR
Ride 3
Have you played any bike games be for.

I have both games, Ride 3, is the one to go for, better, career, psychics, sound.
TT has the TT track, plus some made up tracks, which are okay. But game is so hard, too master, because the bike just don't handle as well. The game makers, just didn't make it, easy to play. But saying that the TT track is, very well done, from all the bumps, mile stones, its all there, in great detail. I would recommend looking, for it second hand, don't pay full price. You will crash a lot, though.:boggled:

So I have a question to ask everyone. I want to get a motorcycle game for the PS4 but I can't decide on the one I want.

Isles of Man TT
OR
Ride 3

Ride 3 looks amazing and has a huge selection of motorcycles and the Isles of Man well it's the Isles of Man and any motorcycle enthusiast has this track on their bucket list. So deciding on what game is a tough one without having played either one of them.
I don't have a ton of playing time to invest in another game if that helps any.

So if you had to choose one what would it be?

Ride 3 definitely.

One of the drawbacks of the TT game is the miserable bike line up. Not much variety. But as JW says above it is still worth a spin because of the TT track.

Have you played any bike games be for.

I have both games, Ride 3, is the one to go for, better, career, psychics, sound.
TT has the TT track, plus some made up tracks, which are okay. But game is so hard, too master, because the bike just don't handle as well. The game makers, just didn't make it, easy to play. But saying that the TT track is, very well done, from all the bumps, mile stones, its all there, in great detail. I would recommend looking, for it second hand, don't pay full price. You will crash a lot, though.:boggled:

No I have never played a bike game before. I have played car racing games for over 30 years and I'm playing Granturismo Sport now.
I know the two are not the same but hopefully it will help me transition faster.

I like the idea of finding a used copy of TT once I get adjusted to playing motorcycle games.

Thanks for your advice :cheers:

Ride 3 definitely.

One of the drawbacks of the TT game is the miserable bike line up. Not much variety. But as JW says above it is still worth a spin because of the TT track.

Sounds like both of you have no doubts that Ride 3 is the better game for me.

Thanks for the advice. I will pick up Ride 3 on Wednesday. :cheers:

Back