RIDE 3

• Thread starter DarthMosco
  • 912 comments
I'm glad that the inverse is true, at least -- that "Normal" is not a watered-down experience, because the threshold for lowsiding the bike on "Pro" is too punitive, IMO. Which is about the only difference I've noticed, aside from locking out ABS for no good reason (the difference in braking is not very pronounced anyway).

So it turns out I had a massive brain fart. Its Ride2 that is ten quid. I put the special edition in my basket then went to but it yesterday, and realised I've got ride 2 ( Which I obviously knew). I kept seeing Ride2 as Ride3 for some reason.

I already wondered where you found the Ride 3 for 10 quid haha :lol::lol:

So it turns out I had a massive brain fart. Its Ride2 that is ten quid. I put the special edition in my basket then went to but it yesterday, and realised I've got ride 2 ( Which I obviously knew). I kept seeing Ride2 as Ride3 for some reason.

I didn't like to say... :)

Is it worth 30 quid for everything? Considering buying it.

Just bought it myself on PC after craving to play a motorcycle game for some time. Don't really have any prior experience of the Ride or MotoGP -series so my perspective is limited. I've played around 10 hours now and for someone who has played racing games in a somewhat casual manner and with a pad, it hits the sweet spot of feeling realistic enough without being too punishing. The game has a lot of content in it's single-player mode which is very GT-esque and the selection of tracks and bikes is great.

Haven't found too many negatives yet, nitpicking aside, but I've seen a lot of complaints about the difficulty of the game, which is only really a problem because of how the career mode is set up. As it is right now, to unlock some bikes you have to gold all the races and time attacks required to unlock a certain bike and some of the golds require quite a lot of effort due to AI being unrealistically fast on some tracks or because of other issues. However I haven't hit any walls yet and that's just from what I've read on these and on some other forums before I bought the game. If you're playing on PC you can obviously circumvent this by downloading someone else's savegame but in a game so centered around collecting the bikes it feels a bit self-defeating.

Overall on my very limited experience with the game so far I'd highly recommend it. I haven't really progressed into the career mode yet but so far I've had a blast spending hours at a time on a select race track trying to improve my lap time and getting the feel of the physics and controls.

Ride 3_20190309202733.jpg
Ride 3_20190309203018.jpg
Ride 3_20190326152437.jpg
Ride 3_20190326152514.jpg
Ride 3_20190401160528.jpg
Ride 3_20190404204108.jpg

This game is taking up a lot of my time at the moment and that's just taking a bike picking a track and then just hot lapping. I am not even that fast but just enjoying the experience, I just wish Milestone would offer some sensitivity settings for controller and would tighten up the Pro mode so it was a tad more punishing.

Is it worth getting if you don’t like bikes. I know silly question but It’s on sale in the Xbox store and I’m thinkkng maybe. But probably will just wait for moto gt 19. I’m a car fan. But a fun racing game is just fun. I am also thinking about nascar heat 3

They really should give us the option of choosing "Supermoto style" handling or normal handling for these bikes.

It also seems the sound recycling continues, as this doesn't sound like it's revving as high as the tacho says - I'd guess this is using the KTM twin's samples (which at least has a similar 75° V-angle to this bike's 77°).

But, unfortunately, there's really no comparison between 10k rpm and 13k!

A - "Nice bike, what is it?"
B - "It's an a-PRIL-ya" :)
B - "It's Italian"

(A well-known bikers' meme).

Hahah sorry for dishonoring the very fast Aprilia! :lol:
Yes, It can easily do 2 seconds better...so it would be faster than the McLaren :-P (I don't know which parts you changed besides the exhaust, but with some changes it's 3 sec faster in this track. )

I was offended by the results :-D (I'm kidding. I find the idea of these comparisons really nice!! :-))

EDIT:
I couldn't help myself if I wouldn't try it :lol::cheers:

Last edited:
Yes, It can easily do 2 seconds better...so it would be faster than the McLaren :-P (I don't know which parts you changed besides the exhaust, but with some changes it's 3 sec faster in this track. )

I was offended by the results :-D (I'm kidding. I find the idea of these comparisons really nice!! :-))

Hahahaha XD I only changed the exhaust and removed the license plate & mirrors. With some changes it would have been much faster then the McLaren, but that would have been too easy!

Thanks for the compliment mate!

Last edited:
Hahahaha XD I only changed the exhaust and removed the license plate & mirrors. With some changes it would have been much faster then the McLaren, but that would have been too easy!

Thanks for the compliment mate!

Indeed... With some changes it's wayyy faster.
I had to try :-D

Back