RIDE 3

• Thread starter DarthMosco
  • 912 comments
Y'all know bumps are IMPERFECTIONS only caused by the uncontrollable forces of nature, right? Of course a videogame can erase those imperfections and make the tracks, you know, a bit closer to perfection. It's one thing to erase camber but of course track owners would love to erase forever as many bumps as possible.

Must be an error on the N.A. sony store for the latest free dlc. It's not listed on the website of the store. But it is in the ps4 accessed store. I guess i need wait for a fix. I think i downloaded it from the ps4 store. Better maybe for anyone trying to try from within the game itself.
It's dlc9, the agusta mamba.
I dont see an option to delete it so i can retry.
I noticed the rider customizable position style changes the view in helmet view too. The 2nd option gives a more unblocked view of the curve when tuckin compared to other styles cause its more to the side. Unless i imagined it lol.
Just tried the weekly challenge just to try the bike. That gsx1000 k5 is a handfull lol, fun.

Last edited:
Ride 3_20190507204152.jpg
Ride 3_20190507210716.jpg
Ride 3_20190528161131.jpg
Ride 3_20190528161009.jpg
Ride 3_20190510200626.jpg
Ride 3_20190519164122.jpg
Ride 3_20190519164152.jpg
Ride 3_20190523203412.jpg
Ride 3_20190523203639.jpg
Ride 3_20190528161524.jpg

U got to try mxgp pro guys. Just the training area is worth the cheap price on sale now. Its amazingly good to me, physics controls, in std or pro physics, in 3rd or cockpit view, in cockpit view its a simulation.really different. Same with ride3, but more so here. Graphics sounds and just the track in training lol. Its like rally on a bike. Really really fun and surprising gem for me. I hope it sold well enough. Admittedly im just on the training area but for 10 or 13dollar its a steal.

I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I bought the season pass on PS4, and the content within it isn't available in game. It says that it isn't installed, yet if I go into the Add-Ons menu on the PS4, it says that it is. If I try to download the packs and such through the Playstation Store, it just says 'Purchased' with no option to download it.

Anyway to remedy this?

I bought the season pass on PS4, and the content within it isn't available in game. It says that it isn't installed, yet if I go into the Add-Ons menu on the PS4, it says that it is. If I try to download the packs and such through the Playstation Store, it just says 'Purchased' with no option to download it.

Anyway to remedy this?
Yeah Same for me just happened 2 days ago just for the latest free dlc9. Can't delete to retry.

So do you have any way to fix this then?
No i dont know i did ask here and nothing. Im guessing we can only wait for a fix in the store or the game. Im thinking to go on the milestone site contact support.not sure if its a store or game issue. But when i check on the website store on my cell, the dlc9 doesnt even show as available. But on the ps4 direct store it is. Did u download thru the game or just directly in the store?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, Sorry if I'm repeating the question. Anyone here playing RIDE 3 on base PS4? Is the framerate stable? I've tried searching youtube for feedback, but everyone seems to be playing and testing the game on the Pro. I played RIDE 1 and 2 on normal PS4 and had no issues, but since they're using a new engine I'm worried.

Hi everyone, Sorry if I'm repeating the question. Anyone here playing RIDE 3 on base PS4? I've tried searching youtube for feedback, but everyone seems to be playing and testing the game on the Pro. I played RIDE 1 and 2 on normal PS4 and had no issues, but since they're using a new engine I'm worried.
Im on std ps4 and its great. Much nicer smoother. Sounds in helmet much.better. smooth controls. Fast loading. Looks great in wet track. Especially in helmet view it runs good. With smooth movement.
If ever you notice this, you can see it runs really nice. It's on my own std ps4.

Last edited:
U got to try mxgp pro guys. Just the training area is worth the cheap price on sale now. Its amazingly good to me, physics controls, in std or pro physics, in 3rd or cockpit view, in cockpit view its a simulation.really different. Same with ride3, but more so here. Graphics sounds and just the track in training lol. Its like rally on a bike. Really really fun and surprising gem for me. I hope it sold well enough. Admittedly im just on the training area but for 10 or 13dollar its a steal.

Sadly it's not on sale in the European store.
I have recently started playing MXGP3, I've never played a game like this before but so far so good Im enjoying it, it's quite tough I'm playing on max difficulty finishing around the end of the top ten.

Sadly it's not on sale in the European store.
I have recently started playing MXGP3, I've never played a game like this before but so far so good Im enjoying it, it's quite tough I'm playing on max difficulty finishing around the end of the top ten.
For me too my 1st game of motocross. I didn't expect so high quality in the basic components of it. I was really surprised. I love physics games and realistic immersive feel. Im not so keen on stadium tracks so i dont know if ill love all of the game and career. I dont know what style of tracks are in it. I love the training track in the forest, its fast like doing a rally on a bike. I love it. In cockpit view it's crazy realistic. And lot fun too in 3rd person. U even have a clutch lol which i wish we had in ride3.

Last edited:

Anyway to remedy this?

So after getting off chat with a Sony rep, I tried restoring my licenses, then deactivated the PS4 as my main system, activated it again, and logged in and out, and now the packs and such are in my garage.

So after getting off chat with a Sony rep, I tried restoring my licenses, then deactivated the PS4 as my main system, activated it again, and logged in and out, and now the packs and such are in my garage.
Did you install the 6.70 software update by any chance? It's been causing the same issues for some folks and the only solution was to deactivate the PS4 and then activate it again.

Im on std ps4 and its great. Much nicer smoother. Sounds in helmet much.better. smooth controls. Fast loading. Looks great in wet track. Especially in helmet view it runs good. With smooth movement.
Thanks, my backlog is huge right now, but I still might pick it up before the current PS Store sale ends. :)

Did you install the 6.70 software update by any chance? It's been causing the same issues for some folks and the only solution was to deactivate the PS4 and then activate it again.

Thanks, my backlog is huge right now, but I still might pick it up before the current PS Store sale ends. :)
You're welcome.
You sure that's the only way to fix it? Maybe i can wait for a fix. For me its only the free dlc9 that's not unlocking.

For me too my 1st game of motocross. I didn't expect so high quality in the basic components of it. I was really surprised. I love physics games and realistic immersive feel. Im not so keen on stadium tracks so i dont know if ill love all of the game and career. I dont know what style of tracks are in it. I love the training track in the forest, its fast like doing a rally on a bike. I love it. In cockpit view it's crazy realistic. And lot fun too in 3rd person. U even have a clutch lol which i wish we had in ride3.

I love it too, there's something ace about flying in the air & scrabbling around the corners in the mud. I feel s bit lost playing it though as I've never followed the sport! I love the helmet cam but I'm currently not good enough to handle it! @barryf1fan told me there are no indoor stadium tracks in this series, they belong to the supercross game so you don't need to worry about that.

Last edited:
I love it too, there's something ace about flying in the air & scrabbling around the corners in the mud. I feel s bit lost playing it though as I've never followed the sport! I love the helmet cam but I'm currently not good enough to handle it! @barryf1fan told me there are no indoor stadium tracks in this series, they belong to the supercross game so you don't need to worry about that.
Oh i see thanks. Even better, me too im not familiar with any competition, i just like the feel and always wanted try do this in real, well just riding on a track in the woods, not really racing. Yeah it's pretty hard in helmet view, big adjustment from 3rd person for judging your speed for jumps and landings. I like both views. I just tried a race in helmet view and ended up in a tree middle high of it haha. Makes me giggle this game, not had so much fun in a game in a while.

One of these days I need to get my hands on this game. The whole "collect, customize and dr....ride" is what I love most in racing games.

I've been eyeing on this thread for quite sometime, and sounds like this is my type of game. I really want to give Forza a break but I just love to collect, customize and drive the cars in it. :embarrassed: although I've been playing a lot of Switch and Smash lately.

That's still my favorite bike in the game by far. It's not very fast but it's a lot of fun to dri... er, ride. :lol:
It's also sounds like a banshee.
Both statements are correct.

I've been eyeing on this thread for quite sometime, and sounds like this is my type of game. I really want to give Forza a break but I just love to collect, customize and drive the cars in it. :embarrassed: although I've been playing a lot of Switch and Smash lately.
I'm splitting my time between FH4 and R3. For Horizon, I tend to catch up with all the weekly and monthly challenges on Saturday and Sunday, and I make sure I play on Wednesday so I get all my daily challenges complete. That leaves the rest of the time for Ride 3. Speaking of which, I completed the 125 2-stroke v 300 4-stroke volume last night. I used all five bikes I had available, but the 1991 Gilera CX was the most interesting one to me:

So yesterday I did a 200km race (15 laps) on the Northwest 200 for the LoLz. I did it with the classic GP bikes (RC181, Mv Agusta, etc).

Why is the AI so **** depending on class and circuit? On career mode, I have trouble beating certain events even at 60%, but on this race I was at 100% and I won by a whole minute. I fell down quite a few times (I got eager trying to drop below the 4'55" mark) yet I won by over 70 seconds.

Here are some stats:
· My bike = Honda RC181 with the "hard" accelerator, TCS off and low anti-wheelie.
· Main opponent = another RC181.
· Best lap = 4'56"
· Total race time = around 75 minutes and 30 seconds.
· Best moment #1 = entering Magheraboy chicane on a 2-wheel slide, straight it out and exit hard (that was my fastest lap).
· Best moment #2 = going around the 1st corner at like 190kph on almost every single lap.
· Locations of crashes = Primrose hill, York corner, Mill road, University corner, Mather's Cross chicane, Magheraboy chicane, Church corner, Black hill, Juniper hill chicane and Quarry Hill. I almost crashed on EVERY significant corner of The Triangle.

RELATED PRO TIP = If you ever want to do one of these monsters for ***** and giggles, remember to ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR OIL BEFORE THE RACE. I almost forgot about it, my bike would've started accelerating like **** quite soon.

Why is the AI so **** depending on class and circuit? On career mode, I have trouble beating certain events even at 60%, but on this race I was at 100% and I won by a whole minute. I fell down quite a few times (I got eager trying to drop below the 4'55" mark) yet I won by over 70 seconds.

This is by far one of the worst aspects of the game and something that needs to be fixed for Ride 4 (since it's pretty obvious they aren't fixing it now)

I think most racing games have problems with difficulty, but in most of the games I have played it does at least feel like you can build up to higher difficulties. In the case of Forza (since that's what I'm most familiar with) the rubber banding and general AI ******** comes most into play on Unbeatable with lower difficulties being fairly manageable. Here, even on easy (as a way to ease into things and get used to the handling before turning up the difficulty little by little) there are races where the other riders are all over me and are able to make up the difference in the straights even without making major mistakes. The game also punishes you basically for trying to ride stock bikes (which is what I would like to do more often then not) by leaving you 10 to 15 or more PP down on your opponents.

It leads to basically having no real footing in terms of difficulty and makes some races needlessly frustrating while others, that should be a good challenge for those that want it, are an absolute cakewalk 7 or 8 times out of 10.

I'm splitting my time between FH4 and R3. For Horizon, I tend to catch up with all the weekly and monthly challenges on Saturday and Sunday, and I make sure I play on Wednesday so I get all my daily challenges complete. That leaves the rest of the time for Ride 3. Speaking of which, I completed the 125 2-stroke v 300 4-stroke volume last night. I used all five bikes I had available, but the 1991 Gilera CX was the most interesting one to me:
Ahhhh I'm essentially doing the same thing as you. Sweet! 👍 It's a real time saver when you get the important ones done, and focus on other things afterwards.

One day I will get Ride 3 because I love me some collectathon (maybe ultimate?, we'll see). :)

This is by far one of the worst aspects of the game and something that needs to be fixed for Ride 4 (since it's pretty obvious they aren't fixing it now)
I'd pay for an update to the new a.i. from motogp19, if its really much better and mostly as you said for balanced and progressive difficulty.
Ahhhh I'm essentially doing the same thing as you. Sweet! 👍 It's a real time saver when you get the important ones done, and focus on other things afterwards.

One day I will get Ride 3 because I love me some collectathon (maybe ultimate?, we'll see). :)
Well each bike feels sounds and looks pretty different.

Back