Searching For Evidence of Hidden Things GT1 Version

Subscribed -> Im looking forward for more tracks to be discovered other than End Lake. đź‘Ť

I'm in the process of getting the deleted pictures back up. There's a lot to do as of right now, but i'll try getting them up as quick as possible.

teamyamauchi.jpg

Development by Team Yamauchi

Early menu? Most probably the options and replay menus were going to be shoved either in Arcade or Sim Mode (Sim was most likely).

And you would be right, they were once going to be placed in the Arcade mode. But decided to place them in the title screen.

teamyamauchi.jpg

Development by Team Yamauchi

Matt J. put a video of this I think, a video of the trial version of this game, with the Japanese OST of the game.And it has the same menu.

I can link it up for you if you want.Matt J is one of the guys that also search for hidden things in GT games, I think.

Matt J. put a video of this I think, a video of the trial version of this game, with the Japanese OST of the game.And it has the same menu.

I can link it up for you if you want.Matt J is one of the guys that also search for hidden things in GT games, I think.

Ah yes, I know of the video MattJ155 uploaded. It's got a lot of different things in there.

I got the same demo, so i'm looking in there to see what I can find.

I've noticed something: when looking at the description of an FC Savanna RX-7, the button to go back doesn't say "exit", it's a picture of a door with an arrow pointing to the door. This is only in the Savanna RX-7s.

I've noticed something: when looking at the description of an FC Savanna RX-7, the button to go back doesn't say "exit", it's a picture of a door with an arrow pointing to the door. This is only in the Savanna RX-7s.

On the NTSC version? I saw that too. The door is actually the exit button for the PAL version, on all cars. Somehow it got on the NTSC, get only on that RX7.

Nice video.

Not really sure why some of the racing modifications were removed for the final release, I thought they looked good.

garage.png

A feature that would be later turned into the Memory Card Battle.

Interesting that it would've took a similar approach to what GT2 did with loading your garage cars, at first.

All of the tracks can be looped for gameplay. This track (1) cuts off at 52.621. They took that loop and cut 3/4 off and finished it off with a fade.
I added another loop and remastered it. You can listen to it here. I like this track. I wish it was on GT1.

I see what you mean. It is really nice once its stitched together. Nice work!

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but the Special Model cars' Fitted Parts page mentioned a HTML file, NEED-JA.HTM. Does anyone know about this? :indiff:

Not sure if this belongs here or not, but the Special Model cars' Fitted Parts page mentioned a HTML file, NEED-JA.HTM. Does anyone know about this? :indiff:

It could possibly be a file that was accidentally left in the game and wasn't renamed to a car part.

I tried looking to see if it was possibly a website, but I got nothing on it.

Okay, this might be off subject, but how come the '98 Mazda MX-5 Miata or the '67 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray in GT1 weren't available in GT mode? It just seems like a wierd oddity that those are the only arcade mode cars that never make a showing in GT mode.

Okay, this might be off subject, but how come the '98 Mazda MX-5 Miata or the '67 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray in GT1 weren't available in GT mode? It just seems like a wierd oddity that those are the only arcade mode cars that never make a showing in GT mode.
Well there's already like 47 variations of the Miata in the game (I know there isn't 47, I'm exaggerating).
As for the Corvette Sting Ray, possibly could be that they couldn't correct a bug in time for the game's release (because if you have the Corvette STing Ray in GT Mode and try to view it in the garage it freezes, found this out while gamesharking back in the days where my GT1 disc actually worked).

Latest Posts

Back