SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
Keep in mine a lot of cars at SEMA are slapped with stickers just for the show.

I know, just the size of these on the door was abit much to me. If they were smaller and along the bottom (like on the Charger), it would've hardly been a deal to me.

Can't really find anything that makes it stick out. Its not bad (no tacky rims or "mad bling yo" crap on it), but it just doesn't stick out to me.

I was hoping it would win so PD could see that American cars can have aftermarket turbos fitted too and get that option when modding cars in GT6 and beyond.

Hey guys, I got invited to the GT Awards here in Vegas, so I'm heading up to the Aria in a few hours, don't really know what to expect, but it'll be a great time I'm sure. I'll post a little report of my own later.
Bring a webcam? :lol:
I wonder what CJ Wilson is doing there(besides hosting). Perhaps PD will blow my mind and introduce baseball to the moon in a racing game

It is very likely that half of the people who "liked" that winning Vette were seeing a C7 for the first time. They will be in for a shock when GM doesn't roll out wide body kits and baby blue paint from the factory.

Hey guys, I got invited to the GT Awards here in Vegas, so I'm heading up to the Aria in a few hours, don't really know what to expect, but it'll be a great time I'm sure. I'll post a little report of my own later.
Lucky.

Bring a webcam? :lol:
I wonder what CJ Wilson is doing there(besides hosting). Perhaps PD will blow my mind and introduce baseball to the moon in a racing game
He was at the last Formula Drift event too. Guy gets around.

It is very likely that half of the people who "liked" that winning Vette were seeing a C7 for the first time. They will be in for a shock when GM doesn't roll out wide body kits and baby blue paint from the factory.

Or they didn't notice the 15th anniversary car.

Wardez, if SCEA/PD select that Corvette for the GT Award... there's something we need you to do.

Don't worry, we'll bail you out.

lol, I'm gonna try and get a podcast interview with Jordan, you guys have any questions for him I should ask?

btw, hoping to see this car in person, omg:
TvVWiPV.png

Wardez, if SCEA/PD select that Corvette for the GT Award... there's something we need you to do.

XDDDD

Sounds good to me.

*sigh* Let me get Lester on the phone...

Wardez, if you could squeeze more info out of him as to if he actually played GT6(with the menus and everything) and if there are any "surprises" that the screenshots didn't reveal...thatd be great

lol, I'm gonna try and get a podcast interview with Jordan, you guys have any questions for him I should ask?

btw, hoping to see this car in person, omg:
TvVWiPV.png

XDDDD

Sounds good to me.
I was hoping this would be the winner, GT needs a De Tomaso, Could you ask Jordan if what we see on the gt site is the full content of what will be on disc at launch pleasethankyou, Basically as ildd said are there any surprises left

I was hoping this would be the winner, GT needs a De Tomaso, Could you ask Jordan if what we see on the gt site is the full content of what will be on disc at launch pleasethankyou, Basically as ildd said are there any surprises left
At this point, I wouldn't expect any more surprises. We may see some Patches and Updates shortly after release that may bring surprises, though.

I'm voting for the DeTomaso Pantera! But I wouldn't mind having a Jeep in the game :cheers:

Voting is, unfortunately, closed.

Never thought I'd see someone asking for a tuned Camry to be put in the game.

And I never thought I'd agree with them.

But I'm now a huge fan of Parker Kligerman.

Never thought I'd see someone asking for a tuned Camry to be put in the game.

And I never thought I'd agree with them.

But I'm now a huge fan of Parker Kligerman.
Have you seen the interior shots? This isn't just a tuned car, it's a full on race car.

I'm lucky enough to frequently drive past a Motorsports shop (as in builds / customizes cars for Motorsports) which often has a Pantera or two in. They are a great looking car, but have a reputation for being very poor drivers... Still, of all the cars on the list, I would definitely choose that on over the others, even with all the modifications (something I'm not a big fan of, being basically a "classic car" guy, not a hot-rodder).

(Same shop has their own Cobra race car just sitting there in their display area. A real one, not a replica... That was sure something to see the first time I walked in there...)

Latest Posts

Back