SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
Could be a bit of a loophole considering all the GT Award cars are in the game under different manufacturers.

I read this somewhere some time ago, that all the tuners actually use Porsche owned chassis, complete with serial no. and all. Except RUFs. Don't know how they got that exception.

Could be a bit of a loophole considering all the GT Award cars are in the game under different manufacturers.

not an argument i think Porsche would be very interested in hearing...serious question, because i dont stay up on this stuff, but has a car ever won that we didn't have a license for cars of the same make?

RUF gets their stuff straight from Porsche.. before the factory stamps the markings on them. That's how they're able to be credited as their own, aside from the ones they tune.

not an argument i think Porsche would be very interested in hearing...serious question, because i dont stay up on this stuff, but has a car ever won that we didn't have a license for cars of the same make?
I could be wrong, but apart from the camaros we only get tuned variants of cars that are in the game to begin with.

To be honest if the winner is different than what we voted on today, I want this:

toyota-camrally-2013a.jpg
That thing lost to the tundra in that Toyota competition.

MAN, that thing just looks so freaking hot! Unlike that blue nasty Vette...

I'd rather have an ugly Vette (hopefully paintable) than an ugly Ford disguised as a supercar. Pantara was a decent band, but it was also a crappy car. In MY opinion.

I'd rather have an ugly Vette (hopefully paintable) than an ugly Ford disguised as a supercar. Pantara was a decent band, but it was also a crappy car. In MY opinion.

Have you seen that Vette? That was the tackiest thing I've seen in in a long time. That Pantera looks loads better and doesn't look like something designed by Chris Brown.

My only consolation to that Vette... if it wins... the only redeemable thing that PD could do to make that car work for me... would be to let me change the grille. I know they won't... but it would redeem the whole car. (This assuming the wheels will be able to be changed like most Award winners, and paint like some of them).

Then, it might actually not be that bad... unless there's something on the rear side we're not seeing.

I see Weird Al is headlining, eh? :sly:

When there's risk of a tacky car being in Gran Turismo; jokes are the last thing I want to hear. just saying.

What's the worst that'll happen? We're gonna die from it? If it wins the people's choice, it only wins that. Its not guaranteed it'll actually be in the game.

If it is, then avoid it at all costs (like some people do with the K cars).

Back