Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
I can't wait to play the Senna content.
5b6.gif

If you'll read and not assume you'll realise nowhere did I state "the DLC/update is out" merely "it's happening' referring to psn obviously getting ready to roll it out.

But hey, when did sticking to facts give people a chance to be rude?

I got an idea (and will hopefully bring this topic back on track so it doesn't get locked... again)

The Out Of Time Challenge.

With the 97T, go to the Nurburgring, set the time 7 minutes before the sun goes down and the track gets dark, and try to beat the darkness, and Niki Lauda's lap record.

I understand your point but it is rather misleading to keep posting it's happening gifs every 10 minutes...

Where are agree, just try to calm the anxiety, must keep in mind that it´s the second game i know with official Senna content, the other is "Super Monaco GP 2", and i´m such a big fan of him, It is a mixture of anxiety with happiness.

I got an idea (and will hopefully bring this topic back on track so it doesn't get locked... again)

The Out Of Time Challenge.

With the 97T, go to the Nurburgring, set the time 7 minutes before the sun goes down and the track gets dark, and try to beat the darkness, and Niki Lauda's lap record.

Challenge accepted.

Back