Server down Hellas

• Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
20180127_153358.jpg 🤬:confused:
Last online 3 days ago on PS3?
Thats correct but ive been on my PS4 mostly everyday.
Ive corrected the shown offline issue where theres a red X by your avatar but theres no blue dot there either now:confused:
All PSN features work aswell as online games but not GTS yet and the update 1.11 is installed aswell.
Im so confused and frustrated at what to do.

View attachment 709773 🤬:confused:
Last online 3 days ago on PS3?
Thats correct but ive been on my PS4 mostly everyday.
Ive corrected the shown offline issue where theres a red X by your avatar but theres no blue dot there either now:confused:
All PSN features work aswell as online games but not GTS yet and the update 1.11 is installed aswell.
Im so confused and frustrated at what to do.

Try some of these solutions I found on the Playstation EU Community board.

Some options that should get this working for everybody:

1. Select Power from the function screen, then go to [Power Options]> [Turn Off PS4]
  2. Access https://www.playstation.com and select the sign in icon on the top right-hand side of the page
  3. Confirm successful sign-in to PlayStation.com
  4. Turn on your PS4 and log in again

Otherwise try this:

1. Log out via quick menu or the power options far right of XMB.

2. Log back in with the appear online option.

3. Head to your user profile and change online status to appear offline.

4. Once this is done initially appear offline/online should toggle normally.

If that doesn't work then try this:

1. Settings > Account Management > Sign Out
  2. Quick Menu (via holding down PS button) > Power > log out of PS4
  3. Restart PS4
  4. On Start up screen, click Options and click ‘Log in with online status’
  5. Settings > Account Management > Sign in

Try these, and then, since I tried all of those without any success, Try this:
1) get the message error on the Playstation then press triangle
2)when the support page shows up sign up from that page ( up right on the screen)
3)restart the ps4 (u can do it straight away thru the quick menu)

I
Try these, and then, since I tried all of those without any success, Try this:
1) get the message error on the Playstation then press triangle
2)when the support page shows up sign up from that page ( up right on the screen)
3)restart the ps4 (u can do it straight away thru the quick menu)
I haven't got an error message other than trying to connect to the GTS servers.
Tryed that from the GTS error message and got no change.

I

I haven't got an error message other than trying to connect to the GTS servers.
Tryed that from the GTS error message and got no change.
Can u create a party? If not try same thing with the party error message.
Be sure you are already signed IN in the ps4 through Settings > Account Management.
When you restart the ps4 you would see the red dot, go to your account and then you should be able to set online status.

So after logging out and trying to sign in on playstation.com to try and fix this issue it said password not recognised, so i reset it (which was a chore in itself as the website kept crashing) I reset my password and now it still says password is incorrect.

So now I can't log into psn at all anymore after days of a very unstable connection, took me 2 hours to download the 3.2 gb patch in itself... very frustrating to say the least. Yet my friends just down the road seem to have no issues and are playing online right now.

https://status.playstation.com/de-lu/

In Luxembourg PSN has problems with 'account management' and 'gaming and social network'. Anyone else having problems to connect to servers atm?
I get the error: NP-32470-6

GT Sport becomes very frustrating at the moment with constant server problems from PSN itself and from the Gran Turismo servers.
As if not being able to play online (or watch your replay videos!? :irked:) would'nt be bad enough, the 'Failed to reconnect to the network' screen decided to freeze and so I closed GT Sport. Today's progress lost :yuck:
Edit: If I set the Playstation to rest mode, my Logitech Driving Force GT wheel (I use Drivehub) changes the steering sensitivity dramatically so that I always nonetheless have to restart the system, so that I have a normal steering sensitivity... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So after logging out and trying to sign in on playstation.com to try and fix this issue it said password not recognised, so i reset it (which was a chore in itself as the website kept crashing) I reset my password and now it still says password is incorrect.

So now I can't log into psn at all anymore after days of a very unstable connection, took me 2 hours to download the 3.2 gb patch in itself... very frustrating to say the least. Yet my friends just down the road seem to have no issues and are playing online right now.
Did you reset your password using a phone? I had this problem a while back and apparently it has to be done using a PC.

Did you reset your password using a phone? I had this problem a while back and apparently it has to be done using a PC.

Done it on my laptop.

Actually managed to sign in now but very unstable still.
Unable to save any liveries I create so not jumping on Sport mode in case it disconnects like it has done before.

Guess nothing to do but wait until Sony fixes it..

https://status.playstation.com/de-lu/

In Luxembourg PSN has problems with 'account management' and 'gaming and social network'. Anyone else having problems to connect to servers atm?
I get the error: NP-32470-6

GT Sport becomes very frustrating at the moment with constant server problems from PSN itself and from the Gran Turismo servers.
As if not being able to play online (or watch your replay videos!? :irked:) would'nt be bad enough, the 'Failed to reconnect to the network' screen decided to freeze and so I closed GT Sport. Today's progress lost :yuck:
Edit: If I set the Playstation to rest mode, my Logitech Driving Force GT wheel (I use Drivehub) changes the steering sensitivity dramatically so that I always nonetheless have to restart the system, so that I have a normal steering sensitivity... :rolleyes:

Yes PSN is down - there's an in game dialogue box that allows you to check PSN status when the server connection goes red.

Been down from 12:34 UK time so far......I check PSN by logging into PSN App on phone - it presently say can't connect to network.

Psn down again. Right in the middle of a qualifying. Reckon lost mileage and my best time. Biggest frustration of only saving on line. Why cant they just do a local save but then a on lne save when you log on.

Yes PSN is down - there's an in game dialogue box that allows you to check PSN status when the server connection goes red.

Been down from 12:34 UK time so far......I check PSN by logging into PSN App on phone - it presently say can't connect to network.
Yeah PSN working a charm at the moment... but never mind, gives everyone a chance to tune into the final few hours of the Daytona 24Hrs that’s free to watch!

www.imsa.tv

:D

For me a test network successfully passes but I get the error (CE-34861-2) so no friend list but yet I can open the PlayStation Store? Weird. Plus in the Sony site it says the status of everything is online?

For me a test network successfully passes but I get the error (CE-34861-2) so no friend list but yet I can open the PlayStation Store? Weird. Plus in the Sony site it says the status of everything is online?
Suspect PS Store on different servers given need for greater protection in encryprtion etc given wallets etc.....

Edit in UK still can't get into Playstation App network.....

Server shut down here in the USA about 2 hours ago. I'm getting really sick of this online-only nonsense. Sunday is one of my only two days off. They couldn't do this during the work-week? Come on PD this is disrespectful.

Last edited:
Had a couple of hours spare and decide to come on for a quick spin, to see that the servers are down again. This really is a poor show.

Down in Michigan too. Anyone think this may have something to do with the "misbehavior" adjustments? People might be getting put in lists they shouldn't for banwaves. Happened in GTAO /w R*.

Back