Server down Hellas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sartnir
  • 351 comments
  • 29,346 views
It is GT6, he mentioned he had no issues connecting to their servers.
 
Is there a reason you posted a screenshot of a GT6 lobby?
The fact that it affects PS3 and PS4 you "know it"?
-_-

Look what it says
234234.jpg

But PS3 is ok......!!!
:boggled:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PSN problems:) no gt-s patch tomorrow..... :D :D :D
 

Attachments

  • hgjgf.JPG
    hgjgf.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 43
ONLY PS4 struggles..............
LOL
 
Damn it! And tonight was the night, in which I was finally gonna laid my hands on Aston Martin Vulcan =(
 
I can go in the PSN store, I can see the whats new feed, I can go into and see the communities,, I can access all messages, I can with no problem bring up a different game that also connects to the games servers through PSN and it functions correctly.

The only issue I see on my end is connecting to the servers with GTS. I have a hard time placing the blame on PSN when all other actions work as they should including the social network aspect of PSN.
 
I can go in the PSN store, I can see the whats new feed, I can go into and see the communities,, I can access all messages, I can with no problem bring up a different game that also connects to the games servers through PSN and it functions correctly.

The only issue I see on my end is connecting to the servers with GTS. I have a hard time placing the blame on PSN when all other actions work as they should including the social network aspect of PSN.
 
Dangit, mines down too. Glad I checked here and it's not just me

Can't see my friends online or connect on GTS but everything else seems to work
 
I can go in the PSN store, I can see the whats new feed, I can go into and see the communities,, I can access all messages, I can with no problem bring up a different game that also connects to the games servers through PSN and it functions correctly.

The only issue I see on my end is connecting to the servers with GTS. I have a hard time placing the blame on PSN when all other actions work as they should including the social network aspect of PSN.
On my end, I can't see my friends list but I can, like you, access messages, PSN store, news feeds etc

But I can't connect to any game's online functions.

This issue seems to be hit and miss then.
 
Diablo 3 plays crystal clear
And it is an online game all the time...........!!!
:boggled:
 
I can't play online for any game ATM. Not even connecting to Dark Souls 3's server.
 
JUST CONNECTED
HOPE IT "HOLD"........!!!
 
Bare with me while I grab screenshots of what messages I get when starting up games and applications. I'll edit them into this post.

GT Sport:

Im not getting the PS message popup (NOT THE GT ONE) anymore but it did give the error code 'CE-34861-2'.

GTA V:

FB_IMG_1516743284559.jpg


DiRT Rally doesn't seem affected anymore. :odd:

Need for Speed isn't affected.

That's all the games I have without having to drag through all the disc boxes.
 
Last edited:
Just giving you "my lights".............at least for my region........!!!
DSC_0399.JPG
 
Is it a PSN problem or maintenance because of a problem? I tried to sign in but says there is maintenance.
 
I've been connected for over the past hour with no issues.
 
I am still in..........and i see it "synced" with the "desktop" Gran Turismo servers.....!!!
I mean the "Official" GT.........!!!
"you know".....!!!
 
View attachment 708634


I checked the PSN man..........it"s ok.........
From the internet connection option................at the options..........
:/
And i can "go into" PSN download add-ons demos e.t.c
Check your friend list, you see anyone online? Dont think so. It psn server problem not gt sport
 
Check your friend list, you see anyone online? Dont think so. It psn server problem not gt sport
I have only one friend...........i"m NOT playing online Playstation gaming...........only 2-3 titles
I"m a PC gamer ;)
I"m NOT intresting play PS PLUS WASTE money "crap"
;)
 
Back