Spa images on Gran Turismo Instagram story

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schluney
  • 25 comments
  • 2,303 views
Messages
34
United States
United States
In case you haven’t seen them.
 

Attachments

  • F521A607-E73F-44B0-B025-6D869BC62C2B.png
    F521A607-E73F-44B0-B025-6D869BC62C2B.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 92
  • E2F23EB8-619A-409C-98B7-EBFE811DFEB0.png
    E2F23EB8-619A-409C-98B7-EBFE811DFEB0.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 87
Not sure what we're looking at besides that its SPA with a GT logo pinned.
 
Not sure what we're looking at besides that its SPA with a GT logo pinned.
I think thats exactly what he wants us to look at Spa in GT...
 
Almost thought that was the said track from the previous titles.
 
I just realized something: Alsace - Village reminds me a lot of Spa. There’s the 180° turn that’s just after the starting straight, and the chicane before it, too...
 
They are just screenshots from lap 1 of the second Manufacturers race in the Austria World Tour.

But why? A few days before the next update is due to drop........If Spa doesn't show up next week, PD are some cruel fuddamuckas! :dopey: :lol:
 
To show off stuff from the event that just happened.

But the past is done, and now boring and irrelevant........Let's talk more about the here, now, and the future! ;)
 
Look I really don’t mind if Polyphony digital take there time with spa as long as we get night racing and wet
 
But why? A few days before the next update is due to drop........If Spa doesn't show up next week, PD are some cruel fuddamuckas! :dopey: :lol:
I don't even care about Spa now that we're getting the Porsche Taycan.
 
Look I really don’t mind if Polyphony digital take there time with spa as long as we get night racing and wet
Best to wait for GT7 then, I guess.
 
I don't even care about Spa now that we're getting the Porsche Taycan.

2020-porsche-taycan_100714595_h.jpg


Fair doos mate! :D

I'll be back in a couple of weeks to do some racing, hope to see you then! ;)
 
wtf did I just read.
Doesn't it vaguely remind you of Spa in some areas? I know that there's obviously a lot of areas where it differs, but those two elements in particular at the Alsace Village layout reminded me of it.
 
Doesn't it vaguely remind you of Spa in some areas? I know that there's obviously a lot of areas where it differs, but those two elements in particular at the Alsace Village layout reminded me of it.
just stop
 
Stop what? You're not being helpful.
1. these 2 "elements" are the 2 least characteristic/interesting of Spa.
2. Alsace is the absolute worst track in the game, it looks like nothing ever. Well it might have been good in Sega's Daytona USA
3. those chicanes and hairpins aren't even remotely similar.
 
Last edited:
Back