Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT - AMOC & BSCC - Champions: Harsk, Pimiki and SimbaLoraFinished 

Sunday racing is no longer possible due to network instability. Please vote below as appropriate.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Network woes abound, but all in all exciting races yesterday! đź‘Ť The thing i really need to work on is my lack of focus. I was in fairly good positions in all races, but my mind wandered and i found myself off track after selfmade braking mess. :ouch::dunce: Sorry for my bad driving style, was a bit too aggressive in some moves. :embarrassed:

The Jag and the Aston have the power and the handling, they deserve better and i really need to concentrate more to make them shine as long as i get to race them. :)

Sorry for all the mess I caused several people at Race 1, before the race it seemed to me that everyone was visible to me except for IfAndOr, so I didn't notice there were many more invisibles. On my screen, only Lex managed to stay in front of me after the first turn and I tried to get my position back, I tried through the inside and outside and when I was next to him I touched him slightly and he just flew away sideways with warp-speed into the gravel. I really didn't know there was anyone else there with me, I remember asking myself where SimbaLora was because I knew his Jag was very fast but he didn't appear in the ranks. At that time I started to think that there might be more invisibles than just IfAndOr (and I wasn't really in the lead :( ) Only after the race had ended I could see that I had actually only raced 5 other drivers, the rest was invisible to me. So, again very sorry Sig;Harsk and anyone I gave a hard time. You did not appear on my screen and I did not notice that until after the race. You should know that normally I don't drive like it may have appeared to you at that first race, so please don't be so quick at judging, that really hurt, hence my harsh answer in the chat, which was not Ok either but please don't attack me like that.

We really shouldn't have to race under these circumstances. But it's not a driver's fault when servers are so unstable.

Race 2 was great, I saw everyone and had good battles.

Race 3 was amazing, I didn't think I could get a 3rd place since the Jaguar still understeers a bit, but it went great. Not sure what happened. To mizko, could've been a battle for third, the other two Hungarians where a class of their own!

Last edited:
Sorry for all the mess I caused several people at Race 1, before the race it seemed to me that everyone was visible to me except for IfAndOr, so I didn't notice there were many more invisibles. On my screen, only Lex managed to stay in front of me after the first turn and I tried to get my position back, I tried through the inside and outside and when I was next to him I touched him slightly and he just flew away sideways with warp-speed into the gravel. I really didn't know there was anyone else there with me, I remember asking myself where SimbaLora was because I knew his Jag was very fast but he didn't appear in the ranks. At that time I started to think that there might be more invisibles than just IfAndOr (and I wasn't really in the lead :( ) Only after the race had ended I could see that I had actually only raced 5 other drivers, the rest was invisible to me. So, again very sorry Sig;Harsk and anyone I gave a hard time. You did not appear on my screen and I did not notice that until after the race. You should know that normally I don't drive like it may have appeared to you at that first race, so please don't be so quick at judging, that really hurt, hence my harsh answer in the chat, which was not Ok either but please don't attack me like that.

We really shouldn't have to race under these circumstances. But it's not a driver's fault when servers are so unstable.

Race 2 was great, I saw everyone and had good battles.

Race 3 was amazing, I didn't think I could get a 3rd place since the Jaguar still understeers a bit, but it went great. Not sure what happened. To mizko, could've been a battle for third, the other two Hungarians where a class of their own!
It's okay mate. I thought that you had done this on purpose, so, that's why I was very angry during the whole meeting and protested.

Happy Birthday Harsk.jpg

Reasently I haven't contributed with anything race related, and I won't this time either.
I just felt the need to tell you all that I just traded one of my starlets against two Volvo 740:s
Which is pretty interesting on it's own.
This summer I traded a case of beer against a scooter, which I then traded against a phone, which I then traded against the white starlet, which I now got two Volvos for.
I wonder where those 24 beers I traded in the first place will take me? There's no end to the possibilities. :D

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp-sportscar-general-discussion.340060/page-7#post-11190189

Regarding the PSN failures recently.
A note to Twitter from the GTP Endurance Race Director.

I had to do a PSN update this morning - that might just be coincidence, but I wonder if it was in some way linked to rectifying earlier problems (I'm not a computer wizard so I have no idea).

I have looked at the race replays and hopefully will post last weeks results shortly.

I had to do a PSN update this morning - that might just be coincidence, but I wonder if it was in some way linked to rectifying earlier problems (I'm not a computer wizard so I have no idea).

I have looked at the race replays and hopefully will post last weeks results shortly.
Speaking of race replays, are the incident issues sorted out? I was a victim of the race incidents at Tsukuba.

Sick, should I drive the RUF for Spa? I don't feel that I had made a fair race in Apricot Hill Raceway.

Speaking of race replays, are the incident issues sorted out? I was a victim of the race incidents at Tsukuba.

Sick, should I drive the RUF for Spa? I don't feel that I had made a fair race in Apricot Hill Raceway.

You don't need to use the Ruf at Spa.

The delay with results is because of the incidents and also work commitments resulting in a lack of time.

You don't need to use the Ruf at Spa.

The delay with results is because of the incidents and also work commitments resulting in a lack of time.
I know.

But I just want to do a fair race. Anyways, I wouldn't like to win if I didn't wait for a driver who crashed or if I had divebombed into a guy incidentally.

Anyways, I'm back to Ferrari, but I hope that I won't have trouble like I had at Tsukuba. :sly:

Round 2 Tsukuba and Apricot Hill

Track Limits - Prior to the Brands Hatch round I clarified what counts as part of the track, but I did not do so for Tsukuba or Apricot Hill. In future I will do so before each round.

For our room the kerbs define the boundary of the track i.e. tyres can go onto the kerbs, but not onto the grass - therefore no dust or dirt should be kicked up! If the kerb is followed by a painted area, tyres cannot go onto that area. Our next track Spa has many painted areas outside the boundaries of the track - please stay off these. Repeat offenders will be docked points.

If you accidentally cut the track and gain an advantage you must give back any advantage (or places) gained.

Driving Standards - There were problems at the last round with race quality / lagging and invisible cars and for that reason no penalties are being issued in relation to that round. However the general standard of driving was poor - there were many examples of attempted overtakes resulting in collisions, normally where a car had gone up the inside of another.

The Stewards and I would prefer not to spend our free time watching replays of races checking for track infringements and collisions, however we will do so whenever an incident is reported. If you were the subject of a clumsy challenge please report the race number and lap number to one of the Stewards after the meeting has finished. The list of Stewards is included on page one of this thread and is repeated below. It may be that a Steward or Sick Cylinder caused the incident - if so report the matter to a different Steward - after all, we all make mistakes from time to time despite our best efforts.

Please do not engage in debates via text during the round as this delays cars getting onto the track and hence delays the meeting as well as wrecking the concentration of the Host and other drivers.

Drivers are expected to have the honesty to self report - if you made a clumsy pass resulting in a collision or missed your braking marker and rammed into the back of another car - you should report the incident yourself.

With effect from the next round minor incidents will be punished by starting from the back of the grid by sitting out the relevant qualifying session (this obviously only affects races with a qualifying session). Serious or repeated incidents will be punished by starting from the back of the grid plus a warning. The Host reserves the right to suspend a driver from a round or from the series.

This can be an enjoyable series for everyone, but only if we drive with greater care and consideration.

Stewards: Sick Cylinder, Lex Lathor, IfAndOr, Flaco, Eran, Manasseh, Tarnheld

Car Colours for Historic BSCC 2 - There are still some cars with the wrong body colour or wheels and @XK50 is still driving his Shelby GT350 with the bumpers missing. please check your car colours and wheels etc. are in line with the guidance given near the start of the thread on page one.

Interviews - We have pretty much run out of drivers to interview. If you have any suggestions for future interview questions please send them to me by private message. I will compile a new set of questions and publish some new interviews shortly.

Championship Points

Note - Harsk was awarded points for a 4th place finish in race 2 of BSCC and other drivers were adjusted down by one position (Harsk had been removed from a certain 4th place finish near the end of the race by a clumsy challenge).

Harsk leads Class 2 of the Drivers Championship while Simba Lora leads Class 1.

In the Manufacturers Championship Jaguar leads the big class (1) with Isuzu and Mini sharing the small class lead (2).

Round 2 BSCC.jpg
Round 2 Manufacturers.jpg
Round 2 AMOC.jpg

At the next round At Spa Pimiki, Lex lathor and Flaco will be driving the fast, but hard to handle Ruf.

Pimiki currently leads the AMOC Championship.

Next Round 3 from Spa - the track is bordered by kerbs - please do not go over the kerbs onto the painted areas or grass with your tyres - these are outside the track limits. The painted areas exist on the track for safety reasons and are part of the runoff area, but are not part of the driven track.

Reserve vacancy - We still have one vacancy for a reserve driver.

Supported Car Suggestion - Mini Cooper S - please support this suggestion. It has wrongly been listed as 1961 when the S was not introduced until 1963 and also the gutless 970cc has been suggested rather than the BSCC winning 1,071cc and popular 1,275cc version, but it has already received a lot of likes so is probably the best one to support so please - if you haven't already done so click on the link and vote for this!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mini-cooper-s-1961.298924/#post-11180650

Supported Track Suggestion - Cadwell Park - an undulating ribbon of tarmac famous for its "Mountain" section over which motorcycles and the fastest cars become airborne. Too narrow for Formula One it is a drivers circuit which would be fantastic in the game for classic cars and many other categories.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cadwell-park-circuit.297750/

Featured Video - Track: Cadwell Park, Championship: HSCC Pre 1966 Saloons, Car: Singer Chamois (Hillman Imp), Driver: Steve Platts.

I've set up a practice lobby if anyone wants to join. It will probably stay open for an hour or two: 1472-6681-3415-7083-2483

Edit: Lobby is now closed.

Last edited:
I would like, if I may, suggest to put on the heavy penalty - espacially at Spa - to avoid leaving the track and using shortcuts. And nevertheless it would save time for Sick and the stewards for investigating less incidents. OK its bad luck for those who gets a penalty without beeing gulty, but I think the advantages are much higher than this though such incidents can be reported and rewarded afterwards.

This I wrote after looking at the replay of last race we had at Spa.

Today I've been out all day trying to figure out what's wrong with my Volvo.
Think I found the problem.
Anyway, all this searching on a real car, made me lose all energy to try and fix the mini. Thank god Flaco13 had a decent tune for me, way better than my own at least. :)

Last edited:
:indiff: Before the start I did see the right amount of cars being in the game - then after qualifying some of them disappeared. :confused:
Now - after seeing the replay - I guess it were Lex, Pimiki, Flaco and Tarnheld as far as I remember.
If I caused any incidents during the race I apologies and promise that the next time I recognize something wrong, I will leave the race immediatly. :(

I know now that the cause is not my own LAN but somewhere at the servers of PD or SONY.

I can´t feel guilty about it, but I can tell you, it is a very bad emotional thing afterwards. :(

After the second race I left the room. At the start everything was normal and then I spoiled my race by braking much too late at the first corner so I lost 5th. position and had to follow the whole pack. There was a great (for me) battle with Lex where I want to say "Sorry, Lex" for the first two attempts of overtaking when I touched him too hard so I had to slow down and give back his position the second time I got off the track at the "eau rouge" - also slow and pos. back - then finally I could overtake him. The gap to the next car was too large to close it before the finishline.
:cheers:

Back