Switch, mongo, fakie and nollie.

• Thread starter zoxxy
  • 255 comments
New video/pics of the new park! Clickish :).

Some renders:
design5_large.jpg

design8_large.jpg

design1_large.jpg

design3_large.jpg

GAH! IT ROCKS! :D 👍

zoxxy
New shoes!

èS Accel!

Those are great shoes.. I had the Accel Plus version (velcro strap, and extra heel padding), and i loved them... They were the first shoes I've had in a long time that didn't need to be broken in... They were fantastic right out of the box...

;)

driftmunkee
Just out of curiosity, how much was the first ticket(if any) that you got from skating? cuz mine was $81.50

Luckily, no. The cops here are kinda week and afraid of everything.👍/👎

driftmunkee
Just out of curiosity, how much was the first ticket(if any) that you got from skating? cuz mine was $81.50

Never recieved a ticket for skateboarding... I can run pretty fast...

;)

ouch!
i have only been talked to and banned from a entire college <8- P
but yeah....i have had to run numerous times.
yeah, what kind of truck broke? my brother had 2 independent truck baseplates actually crack in two (yes...the baseplates).

yeah, my favorite shoes of all time have been the lakai soccas in light brown suede or something like split leather (i don't know, but they are a diff. material in any other color) with a gum rubber sole :drool:.
now i am just wearing my es arto saari pro model, they stopped making them like 3 years ago but my last pair actually lasted me for a whole year! there is like 8 layers <8- )

did you guys know they are making board with some carbon fiber now?!
there is a huge oldschool style board (like huge flat tail and small wierd nose) that has a carbon fiber topsheet and bottom sheet, cool stuff.

Zoxxy, that park looks awsome! our park is pretty cool now too, the owner is a pretty nice guy and he actually skates, haha he is like 45 and he can still do handplants.

do you guys know about that DC park in ohio? it was made like a year or so ago, its basically a big park with famous spot replicas built to scale....i really want to go.

yeah, i used to try handrails, but generally the rails here are made with simple materials and have those little ends that you basically screw the handrail into. but heck.....atleast we have a 2 set with a metal stair, and if you get bored of that you can just ollie up it and manual across it.

blargonator
now i am just wearing my es arto saari pro model, they stopped making them like 3 years ago but my last pair actually lasted me for a whole year! there is like 8 layers <8- )
Weird, I was about to buy a pair of those yesterday and they even sold Arto's in a regular sports store. They felt sooo great, but I still think i'm going up to Ängelholm ( a city) to buy those Accel's since the great feedback they got here... as soon I get the insurance money from my stolen bike! :D 👍

I'm really starting to feel crap now. My life is so boring without skateboarding, its basically my whole life!

Don't worry Jackie, my computer problems are gone so you can substitute skating for me!

I got back into skating properly in my computers downtime. I suck but it's fun anyway.

I'm going to go skate today... Even though it's a bit on the chilly side... Hopefully I can get someone to take some pics...

;)

Pardon me for not being in the know, but what's wrong with skating mango (it's spelled wrong intentionally). seriously.

Also, zero black widows are awsome

driftmunkee
Pardon me for not being in the know, but what's wrong with skating mango (it's spelled wrong intentionally). seriously.

There's nothing wrong with pushing "mongo", it just looks really odd...

;)

driftmunkee

I push mongo. 👎 It's bad because you always have to move your foot before you can ollie or whatever.

911_Carrera
Sweeeeet! I wish I could skate...

...like, at all.

It's not that hard after you put some effort into learning. I mean I still suck but I can ollie up curbs, off of curbs, up on a pallet(sp?) and get back off and almost land a pop shove it when rollin. We just built the pallet yesterday. That's only after a week of practicing an hour or two a day.

To bad I broke my ****ty truck and have to find a way to get a new one.

I know it's how I skate but I find that it's rather easier to get foot placement down if you skate mango, then again I do take an awful long time to set up for a trick anyway......eh, maybe it's just me, oh well that's just my 1,2, uhhh 5 cents i think it is :dopey:

I'm a mongo footer too. :irked:
Anyway, I'm back on the board after around a month of not skateboarding. I've got all my tricks good again, except my early grab melon to 50-50, I still havn't landed it yet. :(

I'm a mongo footer too, but sometimes I go regular.

I can't skate so much right now, since it's like -5 degrees ALWAYS, and everything is covered with ice.
But you can do super cool bertslide's now when it's all slippery. :D

Latest Posts

Back