Tattoo&piercing

Wow, you've got a talented artist right at home. 👍

I've been wanting a certain tattoo for years, but no artist around here is talented enough to pull it off (apart one in Lisbon, but I'd have to schedule it with about one year advance and he totally overprices his - awesome - work).

But my favourite artist would have to be Anil Gupta.

Are their ever any tattoo conventions in Portugal. My dad goes to those here in the U.S. a lot to get his tattoos.

New tattoos!

4269636250_849feaca79.jpg

4269636874_3a19f74afe.jpg

New tattoos!

4269636250_849feaca79.jpg

Not usually a fan of tattoo art with colours (personally I only have a black ink tat) but Loon, this one looks epic 👍

Another one I find to be absolutely epic is this one. A friend of mine is halfway through a full back tat. Here is a shot of it about half done now and next to it the image being done:

19477116716662851615084.jpg
11445112720266944215084.jpg

Thanks guys!

@Syntax- Do you know who is doing that for him? It looks absolutely amazing so far.

@Syntax- Do you know who is doing that for him? It looks absolutely amazing so far.

Not sure but I'll make sure to ask next time I catch up with him. I'm really impressed with the shading on the green lantern in particular.

I guess ill update. I have my two ear lobes up to a 0 gauge. In addition to those I have my left eyebrow done. I had the industrial done in both ears at different times but let them close

sam0189.jpg

Done today, 45 minutes.

For those not in the know this is the Legend Of Zelda Tri-Force.

Snip
Done today, 45 minutes.

How'd the wrist tattoo feel? I'm thinking of getting my first two tattoos on both of my wrists.

Done today, 45 minutes.

Looks pretty good to me, except that it took 45 minutes.

@ND4SPD- I don't know about Sprite but my wrist just burned bad.

Yeh burning sensation. But otherwise not bad at all. My first tattoo so I can't compare it with anything else.

I have a cover up tat on my upper right arm by Echo1 (http://bigtimetattoo.com/)... Its a very bold (bold as in a LOT of black) Marquesean Tribal... I still have to get the inside of my arm done, but anyway if you decide to get tattoo do research!!

I was dumb and decided to get a tat when I was 16.. went to some random shop, picked something quick and ended up regretting it... it was Japanese letters with a dragon under it, but the letters were crooked and the dragon looked like a worm with bad shading... I didnt do any research or let the artist create something... I just picked something from the book... Not a good choice... luckily I met Echo1 here in Amsterdam a few years later and he saw the tat and immediately asked if he could cover it up with a patch of black in Marquesean tribal style.... I was hesitant at first but it had to be better then what I had on my arm at that point... so I did it and I am happy I did, because it looks a WHOLE lot better... once I get the inside done as well it will be complete :)

Tat took 4 and 1/2 hours to do and was free-handed on to my arm... I'll post some pics when I get home, since I dont have any here right now... Check the link to see more of his work :)

I had my nipples pierced but took them out a few months back as they never properly healed. It hurt so bad getting them done, and my idiot self is actually wanting to get them pierced again soon. Also for some reason i've always wanted to get my lip pierced so I'll probably do that at the same time.

Thread revival!

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for a couple of years, ideas have come and gone but every time I get one I sit on it for a while so if I loose interest in it I wouldn't regret having already done it.

I had an idea a while back on what I wanted and a few months later, I still really want it 👍

So I've decided to order a design from a master calligrapher in Japan, to symbolize what it is I want to get written (it's a surprise for now ;) ) and get it inked on to the inside of my forearm, around 80mm in length and just a bit wider than half it's length.

It's around US$100 to get a design from the calligrapher and that process involves multiple drafts so you can say what you like and don't like about the design, and at the end of it you get a scalable PDF of the design. For something as intimate and permanent as a tattoo I think it's money well spent!

So I'll keep you updated :)

^^ Sounds sweet dude, Hook us up with your designer if you can.

Heres a couple of mine:

Greek Key around the right Bicep

Orthodox cross on Inner left wrist (done by a drunk russian artist in Cyprus during a european vacation with friends, all 3 of us got the same thing)

Havent got a pic of it yet on my pc but I got this wording going vertically down the back of my right arm/tricep. It means "come & take them" or in other words "Come & get me" basically a greek battle cry

Also been waiting to find the right shoulder piece to tie in the wording & Band together, thinking of doing a tattoo of the greek god Ares (god of war)

Something like this:

I'm clean (still underage here) but my dad (on his left bicep) has a skeleton covered in world war 2 equipment with palm trees and mountains behind it

I have 2, but pics of only 1, my favorite and first tattoo ever. it hurt for like 10 seconds then i started liking the feeling and now i have tattoo fever

tattoo.jpg

I have one tattoo and two piercings, none of which I could post pics of! 🤬:D

Right nipple and a VCR for my piercings, and a dragon tattoo on my left buttock.

Awesome tat's on here guys.

And Bladezzz, that's a lot of ink, I'm digging it 👍

Next year or so I'm aiming to get "Ride Or Die" across my left bicep, or maybe on my back.

Tupac, what? :sly:

Tnx, was my last piece...Think i'm closing the whole leg next year :sly:

You weren't kidding :lol:

Nice tattoos, really liking the girl and the flower-skull! The rabbit is nice too. What do you have in mind for coloring on your new tattoo? Looks good now.

I'm checking out alot of tattoos lately, I want a scorpion with something around it on my arm, (it must be a sleeve when it's all done), but I can't find THE one.. :nervous: So many different styles to draw a scorpion..

I've had my lip pierced, had a ring in for +- 6 months, changed it to a bigger ring but didn't like it anymore so took it out.

Groetjes

You weren't kidding :lol:

Nice tattoos, really liking the girl and the flower-skull! The rabbit is nice too. What do you have in mind for coloring on your new tattoo? Looks good now.

I'm checking out alot of tattoos lately, I want a scorpion with something around it on my arm, (it must be a sleeve when it's all done), but I can't find THE one.. :nervous: So many different styles to draw a scorpion..

I've had my lip pierced, had a ring in for +- 6 months, changed it to a bigger ring but didn't like it anymore so took it out.

Groetjes

The coloring will be black/grey for the most part with some minor highlights like the rest of my leg.

If I was you i'd just walk into a good shop to let an artist make you a scorpion, internet doesn't always make things clearer. You can't see the forest through the trees zeg maar :lol:
I don't know if you live near Amsterdam because in that case I've got the perfect artist for you, Tycho Veldhoen (Tattooing.nl) :bowdown:

My girl also went with me last Saturday, she's a huge fan of Salvador Dali.
Original:
Dali-Geopolitical%20child.jpg

And this is what he made of it:
dali1.jpg

dali-1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back