THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
GT7 will be finally ps5 title as it seems .
So the question is when and how much ps5 costs.

Back to ours now and as i wrote i had the sub 55s on Goodwood
IMG_20200611_212553.jpg

Half hour session was enough and one second behind Boogeyman's blistering pace is not bad at all.
Hope to be the final day today working on Ydra cause am back home after 12-13 hours every day and very tired :scared: .

Well it looks promising if nothing else, few months earlier or later doesn't make much difference for me. But since they always used to mess up with launch dates, I think they'll be accurate this time because competition is bigger than ever. Only thing I hope for is that I'll have time and money to set everything as I want. It'll probably be last game I'll take seriously :P

GT 7 will be a launch game together with ps5, they definitely need a hit as start and whats better than a brand new GT7 ? Nothing .
They learn from gt sport failure and understand that people want something " complete" and not a game that depends on internet connection only that you have to update every month .
Even if i prefer Formula one as a fan ,gt series stole my heart from the very first one.
Also except some pac man ( or something like that) on the first console , nothing else ender at my ps as a game ever.
Will see but definitely am not gonna be from the first buyers .
Sales will come soon and packages with gt7 will hit the road quickly after the launch madness and hope a G29 or something new from Logitech will follow .
A year ago a new G29 was about 230 euro here and now you can't find it less than 320 !!!!

Anyway time will tell and with or without the " virus" that we are surrounded i think our hub will grow ,shine and become glorious at the future .
We are ordinary ( ok with some exceptions :lol: ) people ,we seek fun first of all and am afraid that we will be way more than 20 as mentioned above .
We have the best " boss" and we support him in every aspect one way or another.
Personally i appreciate and respect him for all the dirty work that is doing and i will be at his side ( God's will) on everything that he's up to do .
giphy (6).gif

Last edited:
GT 7 will be a launch game together with ps5, they definitely need a hit as start and whats better than a brand new GT7 ? Nothing .
They learn from gt sport failure and understand that people want something " complete" and not a game that depends on internet connection only that you have to update every month .
Even if i prefer Formula one as a fan ,gt series stole my heart from the very first one.
Also except some pac man ( or something like that) on the first console , nothing else ender at my ps as a game ever.
Will see but definitely am not gonna be from the first buyers .
Sales will come soon and packages with gt7 will hit the road quickly after the launch madness and hope a G29 or something new from Logitech will follow .
A year ago a new G29 was about 230 euro here and now you can't find it less than 320 !!!!

Anyway time will tell and with or without the " virus" that we are surrounded i think our hub will grow ,shine and become glorious at the future .
We are ordinary ( ok with some exceptions :lol: ) people ,we seek fun first of all and am afraid that we will be way more than 20 as mentioned above .
We have the best " boss" and we support him in every aspect one way or another.
Personally i appreciate and respect him for all the dirty work that is doing and i will be at his side ( God's will) on everything that he's up to do .
View attachment 929744
Thanks mate for your kind words.

I will get a ps5 as soon as gt7 comes out, I've been thinking about how the challenge hub will be on gt7 and I think I will do a more simpler version. Since there will be a lot of other groups doing similar things, the no-tune challenge will stay and the design your own race will carry over to.

The hub will remain an offline competition but that will also depend on how gt7 works, in the mean time let's have fun here.

The PS4 came out in Brazil costing about $1000 USD. The PS5? With the current crisis being worse than anything we had back in 2013, it's probably going to cost more than my entire house.
By the time I have a chance to play GT7, the PS6 will already be out. And that's an optimistic prediction.

The PS4 came out in Brazil costing about $1000 USD. The PS5? With the current crisis being worse than anything we had back in 2013, it's probably going to cost more than my entire house.
By the time I have a chance to play GT7, the PS6 will already be out. And that's an optimistic prediction.
The rumor in Australia is it's going to be about $500 - $600, which is about $350 - $400 USD

I understand very clear what Snow white said about the price of ps5 in his country ........
The most expensive ps was the ps3 here and even if they are rumors to be around 500 euros here , personally i don't see it and am afraid will be more .
The virus era is a huge step back for many countries especially the non rich ones .

Back to ordinary days ( i guess) from today for me and hope to find some time during weekend to run something while yesterday i was sleeping from 8 o'clock !!!!
Thought that forest gump will be more difficult when i design it cause laps between 2.33-2.34 needed for me but seems the AI adapt to the players pace very quickly and give the opportunity to win even with a spin as Bryce wrote and @Thematic also win near 5.20s.
At least i hope to enjoy everybody the ride of the opera which is quite manageable stock on SS tyres everywhere.

Have a good weekend guys ,be safe and cool.

I understand very clear what Snow white said about the price of ps5 in his country ........
The most expensive ps was the ps3 here and even if they are rumors to be around 500 euros here , personally i don't see it and am afraid will be more .
The virus era is a huge step back for many countries especially the non rich ones .

Back to ordinary days ( i guess) from today for me and hope to find some time during weekend to run something while yesterday i was sleeping from 8 o'clock !!!!
Thought that forest gump will be more difficult when i design it cause laps between 2.33-2.34 needed for me but seems the AI adapt to the players pace very quickly and give the opportunity to win even with a spin as Bryce wrote and @Thematic also win near 5.20s.
At least i hope to enjoy everybody the ride of the opera which is quite manageable stock on SS tyres everywhere.

Have a good weekend guys ,be safe and cool.
The opera is a very nice car to drive, needs a bit more HP but.

FORREST GUMP
View attachment 929964
View attachment 929963

Fun event will revisit to get under 5 minutes for both entries

Glad that you like the available grip that Opera has to offer even at low hp against AI.
Off course you are 3-4 sec. for lap faster but ...... I will pretend that i didn't notice that :lol: :lol:

Just came from work and guess what ? Am working and tomorrow :banghead: :banghead:

Tinkerbell you find a mate ( @Failmaster21 ) to share your emotions from the childhood era of GT history .
Anyway , one way or another we all give signs that some nuts from our head are a bit " loose" .:lol:

Sorry for double post ,wan't happen again ( today ) !!!!
Empty room ( Mary is upstairs ) means opportunity and didn't miss it.

Can't show my breath to Hugh but at least am in his shadow :D
By the way Hug's time could be a world record unofficial.

IMG_20200613_193345.jpg

No tune ( right ) update
IMG_20200613_191402.jpg

IMG_20200613_191326.jpg

Olympics
IMG_20200613_185754.jpg

IMG_20200613_185533.jpg

I was about to choose this Honda for no tune but when i realize how good it rides and sound's i leave it for someone else to pick it for a future no tune challenge to enjoy it more .
Happy to see it at Olympics anyway .

@smoothbore12 nice time in Goodwood careful you don't like the Boogieman :mad:

Wasn't intend to provoke the boogieman .....
Just left some tenths from last try at Goodwood and today i collect them :D
The funny thing is that this one (and the next one that i notice today ) was silver so i took 8.000 credits and the Gia .
Don't know if am first with the penalties system but if i am you must set a new world record to get in front.

The funny thing is that this one (and the next one that i notice today ) was silver so i took 8.000 credits and the Gia .
Don't know if am first with the penalties system but if i am you must set a new world record to get in front.
I do have this
20200611_172910.jpg

And there might be more :odd:

It's really starting to heat up.
Screenshot_20200614-071953.png

I gave London a go and after a dozen of so laps, I got to about 1min05.xxx

Running at midnight after over a year without playing GT6, furthermore on my G29 rig for the first time in this combo....

It felt really weird...

For 98% of the time I played GT6, It was with the controller.
I am not accustomed to play GT6 with the wheel, let alone the DFGT or G29 here.

During most of my run, for some reason the G29 brake pedal kept on getting stuck just ever so slightly, and messing me up, enough to feel like I am driving with the parking brake on...

I think I can get real close to the minute mark under the right condition.

It's so weird to come back to GT6 After playing GTS for a full year.

I didn't realize how much I am now used to GTSport.

I think I have been spoiled, but GT6 IS still very good, I am Quite impressed with GT6.

Edit:
Although I am at 91% accomplishment, I think there is still a lot of life in GT6, And I personally still have a lot of unfinished business with GT6...

By the way, I was playing GT6 while having the Virtual 24h of LeMans broadcast live...

As I go to bed, they have just resumed driving the last 4hours of the race after a major red flag due to network connectivity issue affecting a few drivers...

Last edited:
I gave London a go and after a dozen of so laps, I got to about 1min05.xxx

Running at midnight after over a year without playing GT6, furthermore on my G29 rig for the first time in this combo....

It felt really weird...

For 98% of the time I played GT6, It was with the controller.
I am not accustomed to play GT6 with the wheel, let alone the DFGT or G29 here.

During most of my run, for some reason the G29 brake pedal kept on getting stuck just ever so slightly, and messing me up, enough to feel like I am driving with the parking brake on...

I think I can get real close to the minute mark under the right condition.

It's so weird to come back to GT6 After playing GTS for a full year.

I didn't realize how much I am now used to GTSport.

I think I have been spoiled, but GT6 IS still very good, I am Quite impressed with GT6.

Edit:
Although I am at 91% accomplishment, I think there is still a lot of life in GT6, And I personally still have a lot of unfinished business with GT6...

By the way, I was playing GT6 while having the Virtual 24h of LeMans broadcast live...

As I go to bed, they have just resumed driving the last 4hours of the race after a major red flag due to network connectivity issue affecting a few drivers...
Welcome to the hub mate, no matter how fast or slow you are post your times.
A 1:05 is pretty good in my book since you have been playing GTS for so long, hope you enjoy the Challenge hub. :cheers:

Back