The Human Comedy - Guide for all races

• Thread starter EmilThaudal
  • 248 comments
Did the kei car race with the S660. Reducing the rear wing finally made it drivable and ironically increased the corner speeds and increased rear stability.
I got up to the lead with 3 laps to go. I was actually setting fastest laps of the race by then and had over 2 second pace advantage. Then I got nervous about fuel and reduced fuel map to 2 with 1,5 laps to go and the car just flew past it was like the car stalled lol. Quick up to fuel map 1 but lost so much momentum. I ended up desperately trying to slip stream past on the back start/finish straight but I knew I couldn´t match him on the straight and acceleration :(
Sucks having to spend another hour though it´s kind of worth it for 500K I suppose.

Germany
Germany
Did the kei car race with the S660. Reducing the rear wing finally made it drivable and ironically increased the corner speeds and increased rear stability.
I got up to the lead with 3 laps to go. I was actually setting fastest laps of the race by then and had over 2 second pace advantage. Then I got nervous about fuel and reduced fuel map to 2 with 1,5 laps to go and the car just flew past it was like the car stalled lol. Quick up to fuel map 1 but lost so much momentum. I ended up desperately trying to slip stream past on the back start/finish straight but I knew I couldn´t match him on the straight and acceleration :(
Sucks having to spend another hour though it´s kind of worth it for 500K I suppose.
Just did it after weeks of not starting the game.
Picked the same car as before: Daihatsu Copen, needed to decrease PP a bit to fit into regulations for the event.
In the end I managed better than on my previous attempt winning with a total of 25 laps.
Strategy is the same: pitting after 8 laps, change tyres, refill for the next 8 laps and repeat once.
You simply win because the car doesnt use as much fuel as the others. (~40% left on first pit vs 5% to 10% on the AI).
help ! !!
1.25 Deep Forest Alsace Redbull Lake Maggiore Four tracks

What car should be used, the previous guides can t work .

AI straight line is really fast。
Deep Forest:
Basically no change to version 1.90 (or so, see here for my old setup).
Stratos has lost a few PP so you can now increase the power a bit or do other changes for performance gains.
Strategy unchanged, after 20 minutes of driving you are in p1 and never in question of trading the lead back. Pit at around 40 minutes and refill for 12 laps and fresh tyres.

Alsace:
With the now increased PP to 465 compared to 450 before, Stratos again may recieve a few upgrades (less weight).
Short shifting as soon as the rev limiter has a slight touch of red, taking the lead before the Samba Bus is taking its first pit, and then never worry about anyone to be able to catch up at all.

Last edited:
United States
United States
I guess wet tires is pointless? I did some 30 minute race at highspeed ring but racing softs appeared to perform better then intermediates. Also they where fine until 1 % left but at 0 % undrivable? Is all tires like that?
Also is there any actual damage of the cars or is it only tire wear you have to worry about?
Wet tires give less PP than any other racing compound. My experience is wets perform best when the gauge is between 1/3 and 2/3 full. They don't wear out at all under those conditions.
How your tires affect your car depends on the car. Wear out the front tires in a rear wheel drive car and you won't suffer much. Wear out the drive tires and you'll have issues.
Yes your car takes damage in some races. In all missions, world events, etc. the damage will be repaired over time. It's possible to set the game up so damage stays until you pit.
I can see RS performing better than full wet at High Speed Ring due to the high banking. I forget which car I won that with, it was a General Motors model but I don't recall if it was a Camaro or a Trans Am.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just did it after weeks of not starting the game.
Picked the same car as before: Daihatsu Copen, needed to decrease PP a bit to fit into regulations for the event.
In the end I managed better than on my previous attempt winning with a total of 25 laps.
Strategy is the same: pitting after 8 laps, change tyres, refill for the next 8 laps and repeat once.
You simply win because the car doesnt use as much fuel as the others. (~40% left on first pit vs 5% to 10% on the AI).

Deep Forest:
Basically no change to version 1.90 (or so, see here for my old setup).
Stratos has lost a few PP so you can now increase the power a bit or do other changes for performance gains.
Strategy unchanged, after 20 minutes of driving you are in p1 and never in question of trading the lead back. Pit at around 40 minutes and refill for 12 laps and fresh tyres.

Alsace:
With the now increased PP to 465 compared to 450 before, Stratos again may recieve a few upgrades (less weight).
Short shifting as soon as the rev limiter has a slight touch of red, taking the lead before the Samba Bus is taking its first pit, and then never worry about anyone to be able to catch up at all.
Thank you I won, great guide 👍 👍 👍

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Help V1.26
Lake Maggiore
Does the previous guide 2pit and 1pit still work?
Do lap times have to stay at 1:57 or 1:58? TCS : 0 ?
Should use easy mode or hard mode ?
How many laps can I catch up with 1st place ?
The AI is also ridiculously fast.

Austria
Austria
KAlex122
6. 1979 and earlier - Alsace
Tried the original tip - the BMW CSL - a long time ago and after golding the first 5 races on first place on first try with i just finished making barely bronze. Whats the actual tip for a save win in Alsace with 1.26 and is it realy harder than the races before?
Thanks!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
6. 1979 and earlier - Alsace
Tried the original tip - the BMW CSL - a long time ago and after golding the first 5 races on first place on first try with i just finished making barely bronze. Whats the actual tip for a save win in Alsace with 1.26 and is it realy harder than the races before?
Thanks!
You can use this guide, here I won the gold. Thanks Meythia !

Last edited:
Poland
Poland
Help! Due to the stupidity of the game I have a problem with 620pp - Deep Forest Raceway.

The electric taycan "refuels" to full by 30 seconds faster than the gasoline cars and easily wins the race.... I, on the other hand, have huge problems with left front tires. Yes, I have a HARD one.
I... Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack is not the best choice for this race;)

PS I discovered that in the current version 1.27 in:
1979 and earlier - Alsace works great with the Ferrari 500 Mondial - a very pleasant car, just buy soft tires and raise the power. Quite pleasant to drive without further changes with suspension, etc.

Germany
Germany
Help! Due to the stupidity of the game I have a problem with 620pp - Deep Forest Raceway.
If you dont mind the car: