The Human Comedy - Guide for all races

• Thread starter EmilThaudal
  • 444 comments
Did the kei car race with the S660. Reducing the rear wing finally made it drivable and ironically increased the corner speeds and increased rear stability.
I got up to the lead with 3 laps to go. I was actually setting fastest laps of the race by then and had over 2 second pace advantage. Then I got nervous about fuel and reduced fuel map to 2 with 1,5 laps to go and the car just flew past it was like the car stalled lol. Quick up to fuel map 1 but lost so much momentum. I ended up desperately trying to slip stream past on the back start/finish straight but I knew I couldn´t match him on the straight and acceleration :(
Sucks having to spend another hour though it´s kind of worth it for 500K I suppose.

Did the kei car race with the S660. Reducing the rear wing finally made it drivable and ironically increased the corner speeds and increased rear stability.
I got up to the lead with 3 laps to go. I was actually setting fastest laps of the race by then and had over 2 second pace advantage. Then I got nervous about fuel and reduced fuel map to 2 with 1,5 laps to go and the car just flew past it was like the car stalled lol. Quick up to fuel map 1 but lost so much momentum. I ended up desperately trying to slip stream past on the back start/finish straight but I knew I couldn´t match him on the straight and acceleration :(
Sucks having to spend another hour though it´s kind of worth it for 500K I suppose.
Just did it after weeks of not starting the game.
Picked the same car as before: Daihatsu Copen, needed to decrease PP a bit to fit into regulations for the event.
In the end I managed better than on my previous attempt winning with a total of 25 laps.
Strategy is the same: pitting after 8 laps, change tyres, refill for the next 8 laps and repeat once.
You simply win because the car doesnt use as much fuel as the others. (~40% left on first pit vs 5% to 10% on the AI).
help ! !!
1.25 Deep Forest Alsace Redbull Lake Maggiore Four tracks

What car should be used, the previous guides can t work .

AI straight line is really fast。
Deep Forest:
Basically no change to version 1.90 (or so, see here for my old setup).
Stratos has lost a few PP so you can now increase the power a bit or do other changes for performance gains.
Strategy unchanged, after 20 minutes of driving you are in p1 and never in question of trading the lead back. Pit at around 40 minutes and refill for 12 laps and fresh tyres.

Alsace:
With the now increased PP to 465 compared to 450 before, Stratos again may recieve a few upgrades (less weight).
Short shifting as soon as the rev limiter has a slight touch of red, taking the lead before the Samba Bus is taking its first pit, and then never worry about anyone to be able to catch up at all.

Last edited:
I guess wet tires is pointless? I did some 30 minute race at highspeed ring but racing softs appeared to perform better then intermediates. Also they where fine until 1 % left but at 0 % undrivable? Is all tires like that?
Also is there any actual damage of the cars or is it only tire wear you have to worry about?
Wet tires give less PP than any other racing compound. My experience is wets perform best when the gauge is between 1/3 and 2/3 full. They don't wear out at all under those conditions.
How your tires affect your car depends on the car. Wear out the front tires in a rear wheel drive car and you won't suffer much. Wear out the drive tires and you'll have issues.
Yes your car takes damage in some races. In all missions, world events, etc. the damage will be repaired over time. It's possible to set the game up so damage stays until you pit.
I can see RS performing better than full wet at High Speed Ring due to the high banking. I forget which car I won that with, it was a General Motors model but I don't recall if it was a Camaro or a Trans Am.

Just did it after weeks of not starting the game.
Picked the same car as before: Daihatsu Copen, needed to decrease PP a bit to fit into regulations for the event.
In the end I managed better than on my previous attempt winning with a total of 25 laps.
Strategy is the same: pitting after 8 laps, change tyres, refill for the next 8 laps and repeat once.
You simply win because the car doesnt use as much fuel as the others. (~40% left on first pit vs 5% to 10% on the AI).

Deep Forest:
Basically no change to version 1.90 (or so, see here for my old setup).
Stratos has lost a few PP so you can now increase the power a bit or do other changes for performance gains.
Strategy unchanged, after 20 minutes of driving you are in p1 and never in question of trading the lead back. Pit at around 40 minutes and refill for 12 laps and fresh tyres.

Alsace:
With the now increased PP to 465 compared to 450 before, Stratos again may recieve a few upgrades (less weight).
Short shifting as soon as the rev limiter has a slight touch of red, taking the lead before the Samba Bus is taking its first pit, and then never worry about anyone to be able to catch up at all.
Thank you I won, great guide 👍 👍 👍

Help V1.26
Lake Maggiore
Does the previous guide 2pit and 1pit still work?
Do lap times have to stay at 1:57 or 1:58? TCS : 0 ?
Should use easy mode or hard mode ?
How many laps can I catch up with 1st place ?
The AI is also ridiculously fast.

6. 1979 and earlier - Alsace
Tried the original tip - the BMW CSL - a long time ago and after golding the first 5 races on first place on first try with i just finished making barely bronze. Whats the actual tip for a save win in Alsace with 1.26 and is it realy harder than the races before?
Thanks!

6. 1979 and earlier - Alsace
Tried the original tip - the BMW CSL - a long time ago and after golding the first 5 races on first place on first try with i just finished making barely bronze. Whats the actual tip for a save win in Alsace with 1.26 and is it realy harder than the races before?
Thanks!
You can use this guide, here I won the gold. Thanks Meythia !

Last edited:
Help! Due to the stupidity of the game I have a problem with 620pp - Deep Forest Raceway.

The electric taycan "refuels" to full by 30 seconds faster than the gasoline cars and easily wins the race.... I, on the other hand, have huge problems with left front tires. Yes, I have a HARD one.
I... Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack is not the best choice for this race;)

PS I discovered that in the current version 1.27 in:
1979 and earlier - Alsace works great with the Ferrari 500 Mondial - a very pleasant car, just buy soft tires and raise the power. Quite pleasant to drive without further changes with suspension, etc.

Help! Due to the stupidity of the game I have a problem with 620pp - Deep Forest Raceway.
If you dont mind the car:

Just a tip that isn't mentioned too often: for the Bac Mono race on Trial Mountain, you can add some power upgrades to boost torque, and use a stock ECU combined with a power restrictor to stay at the 304bhp limit.

I gained 3% in torque doing this and it made a noticeable difference on the straights. You must be careful to pick upgrades that boost torque and not ones that will disproportionality boost high end power over torque like engine balancing.

If you dont mind the car:
Your 620pp setup for the Lancia Stratos might be the best car I've used in GT7, absolutely beautiful to drive. Perfectly balanced, great grip, steady under breaking and acceleration

I'm new to this site, relatively. Been going through these endurance events mainly to buy different invitation only cars.

Every build I've seen has been from older game versions, but I've made them work up to Kyoto.

But now I'm struggling with the rest, anyone have any builds that work with 1.27 GT7? Tried the stock Atenza Gr4 at Deep Forest, and the Taycan is just too quick, even with it needing three pits for tyres.

I'm new to this site, relatively. Been going through these endurance events mainly to buy different invitation only cars.

Every build I've seen has been from older game versions, but I've made them work up to Kyoto.

But now I'm struggling with the rest, anyone have any builds that work with 1.27 GT7? Tried the stock Atenza Gr4 at Deep Forest, and the Taycan is just too quick, even with it needing three pits for tyres.

Some time back raced the 2nd race with the BAC Mono car. Made an initial mistake of starting on mediums. The car had less grip but was slowly but surely overtaking the cars ahead of me. However, the lead car was building a small gap lap by lap as that car was on softs.

The gap was 40 seconds when I lapped for fuel & softs. I slowly started getting the hang of the car. Key is to minimize sliding & keeping slow turns clean.

When there were about 10 mins left, the lead car made another pit stop while I lowered the fuel map to 6 as had about 2 laps worth of fuel. By the time the 2nd placed car exited the pits, I was 29 seconds ahead so I could coast here & there to save more fuel.

Won by 15 seconds........

In the start I thought I'll barely be able to keep with the AI cars but after a few laps its apparent to get the hang of the car. My car was completely stock. Driving around Trial Mountain is always fun.

Whelp, guess I'm waiting for a Stratos to buy to get 5 and 6 done... No clue what to use for 7 or 8 yet...

4 was easy in an Evo X, even with me running slower and tired it was the easiest one I've done thus far.

And 3 was an older build for the Beat. Was fun, last lap was tight as I went off on the first corner because I was focusing on fuel, had to chase back the lead. Won it because the AI ran out of fuel at the second last corner, that uphill wide hairpin.

Whelp, guess I'm waiting for a Stratos to buy to get 5 and 6 done... No clue what to use for 7 or 8 yet...
7 and 8 pretty much is depending on your "talent and preferences".
From my experience (depending on my talent and preference) I am better with cars that dont rely on good fuel saving, and I am not good with cars that are backend-heavy. I didnt really like Red Bull Ring as a track and did Maggiore much more often to try out all the different cars. As much as I want to like the Ferrari, this car is not in good hands with me. I did best with the Jaguar, and the American cars are a good fit (not GT40).

4 was easy in an Evo X, even with me running slower and tired it was the easiest one I've done thus far.

And 3 was an older build for the Beat. Was fun, last lap was tight as I went off on the first corner because I was focusing on fuel, had to chase back the lead. Won it because the AI ran out of fuel at the second last corner, that uphill wide hairpin.
Mazda RX Vision for 7 and 8. Great car.

Deep Forest - Here comes a new challenger: Alfa 4c´14 (corrected), just bought, put to scratch 620 PP and did a single whole event.
Setup v2, threw the car through Deep Forest for another 2 runs
Wide body+tyres+rims, front areo and rear wing set to 40 and 250, 1kg of ballast at +0 position
fully customizable ECU, racing transmission, sport intercooler, racing brakes and pads, racing flywheel
weight reduction step 3, increased body rigidity, stroke up and polish ports
Fully customizable suspension:
1676295116095.png

Tyres of choice: racing hard

Shifting at around 5800 RPM (when the indicator has like 10% or so), no pitting required
Transmission set to 300 (default I think), and then adjusted:
1676295207334.png

Lap times consistently around 1.35, but potential of 1.34.5.

Last edited:
Deep Forest - Here comes a new challenger: Fiat 4c´14, just bought, put to scratch 620 PP and did a single whole event.
Wide body+tyres+rims, front areo and rear wing set to 40 and 255
fully customizable ECU, racing transmission, sport intercooler, racing brakes and pads, racing flywheel
weight reduction step 3, increased body rigidity, stroke up and polish ports
Fully customizable suspension
View attachment 1230586
Tyres of choice: racing hard

Shifting at around 5800 RPM (when the indicator has like 10% or so), lapping is quite slow (lap times where mid 1.35) BUT it was done without pitting and 2 laps of fuel left.
I didnt change the transmission on my first go right now, and with a few slight changes + using the rest of the fuel there is time to gain.
Fiat 4C? Also damn, manual shifting?

I'm just curious, why did they choose that title? Maybe because it is easy to make errors here by choosing the wrong time to pit or not knowing how to overtake the AI in a quick manner. Trial and error?

The Kei car challenge can randomly become much tougher depending on when the fastest AI, Miyazono, randomly decides to be much faster just because you took lead, and then refuses to go back to normal lap times even after overtaking you back and getting 5 seconds ahead of you. That is how I came second in an earlier attempt. The AI went so fast that it was on 25th lap at the end!

In my final attempt, I finally won the race and it unfortunately required me to be insanely fast and consistent. For first time, I had to use manual transmission. Thankfully it is an easy car to try manual tranmission since it is a slow-box. Mistakes are not really allowed.

Sharing a screenshot below to show how one of AI set a lap under 1:23 because of being overtaken by me! And how I needed to set average 1:25 consistently. This pushed me into 25th lap at the end. I did not have enough fuel to complete 25th lap because I had to cut off fueling prematurely after seeing that one of AI was about to be done with fueling and it is not a good idea to let an AI go back ahead of you once you have overtaken it. But luckily unlike in previous attempt, Miyazono fell back from me and wasn't setting super-fast laps anymore so he finished on 24th lap, letting me coast throughout 25th lap to victory.
IMG_6058.JPG

I've not shared any tune but if someone wants it, I will happily share it.

4.5.6. One car fits them: used car dealer - Lancia Stratos
The car has all upgrades installed, including widebody and wide tyres

4. Kyoto 550, all parts installed
no pitting required, Sport Hard
View attachment 1173484
View attachment 1173485

5. Deep Forest 620, customizable transmission (not racing), and default flywheel, otherwise all parts installed
1 pit for fuel as late as possible, refill for 9 laps, Racing Hard dont need to be changed
Transmission setup is for staying in 3rd for almost all corners except the hairpin.
View attachment 1173568
View attachment 1173569

6. Alsace Classic 450
FM2 will bring you to 1 stop after 30 minutes, Comfort Soft will last throughout the whole event.
A bit of lifting of the throttle right after the last checkpoint (the one behind the penalty zone) until braking for the hairpin right turn.
Then again after climbing the hill just after switching into 5th gear until braking.
Transmission is set to 190
Non-stock parts:
fully adjustable suspension, fully adjustable ecu, fully adjustable transmission, racing air filter, racing braking pads
View attachment 1173658

7. Red Bull Ring Gr.3 - not yet done
Just used the Deep Forest tune and it worked like a charm! Finally got gold on this mission, thanks a lot!

Mazda RX Vision for 7 and 8. Great car.
I might just try out the Stealth Model that I have, since I've been trying to get gold on the Maggiore One Hour using the Corvette C7 to little avail. That said, I did get P2 today, and I think I was only a few seconds behind Gallo and his NSX.

Today finished the Tsukuba race. It was fun & in a way unpredicatable as the 2nd placed car kept going to the pits for a new tire strategy. I detest Tsukuba a lot but it was pleasant overall racing here.

Could complete 56 laps, the most along with a few friends of mine.

20230215_174529.jpg

Did someone try Taycan on Deep Forest, i try lot of cars but cn't won best for me 6 place, or to slow on straight or to bad on corners with diferent cars, of course my skils are limited.

Laf
Did someone try Taycan on Deep Forest, i try lot of cars but cn't won best for me 6 place, or to slow on straight or to bad on corners with diferent cars, of course my skils are limited.
I did not try Taycan but have you tried the Stratos tune shared in this thread? It worked for me yesterday (won by 15 seconds with the Taycan second). The Stratos is grippy on corners and has considerably higher speed on straights than rivals. My average lap times were 1:36.xxx. I couldn't get my tunes to match the guide but I did some tweaking on my own and it worked for me. I couldn't preserve the tires so I had to change them but I still won.

Last edited:
I did not try Taycan but have you tried the Stratos tune shared in this thread? It worked for me yesterday (won by 15 seconds with the Taycan second). The Stratos is grippy on corners and has considerably higher speed on straights than rivals. My average lap times were 1:36.xxx. I couldn't get my tunes to match the guide but I did some tweaking on my own and it worked for me. I couldn't preserve the tires so I had to change them but I still won.
Yep, Stratos is an easy win on Deep Forest and Alsace. Problem is that you have to wait for it to be available in the used car dealership if it's not already in your garage.

Laf
Yep, Stratos is an easy win on Deep Forest and Alsace. Problem is that you have to wait for it to be available in the used car dealership if it's not already in your garage.
I did a new setup with the Alfa 4c that is faster than the Stratos and available independent of the UCD, though cant be used on other missions.
It is just a few comments earlier on this thread.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Stratos is not in my garage, but thanks to yours tip i try Testarossa and won in first atempt, very fast and alow you to push full trotle on the way out of curve. Thank you.
Fastest lap 1:33 RH, average 1:35

Last edited:
Back