The Next Car Series, you'd like to see on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 122 comments
  • 9,123 views

Your Favourite Car Series that you want in the game


  • Total voters
    211
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
Just a poll and an interesting topic.

I apologise in advance if this topic has been created but I'd like to see first hand what Car Series people would like to see next.
 
I vote other. BTCC and WTCC 1995 to 2009.
 
I would have to say Indy car, but that is because I am a huge fan and really like those cars. It would be cool to have the toronto indy track and what not for the indy cars. But eh, its a dream.
 
I'd love to see an F1 race, or even some GT1 races.
 
Oh yes. Not a follower of touring cars but definitely would be a nice addition.
 
I would like to see the F1 cars make a return. Everything from the 2010 models to legendary historic models. I would like to see Senna's 1990 Honda back in the game, and that famous six-wheeled Tyrell would be a nice addition as well.
 
I would love to see some ALMS cars.
 
More modern LMS cars.
 
Derby

Weather on dirt or tarmac, racing on small 1/4th mile to mile long tracks in the standard oval, figure 8, or multi-cross tracks (Somewhat like what GRID did). Would be fun to instead race clean all the time, actually beat and bang around your opponents in specially built derby cars. Though, I see no problem doing the same in Group C cars. XD


Trophy Truck

GT has so much experience in making rally now, why not bust out the best of the best kind of rally racing?
 
I vote other. BTCC and WTCC 1995 to 2009.

Good call

volvo_850_t5-r_btcc.jpg


btcc_95_warwick.jpg


2128363640_42818edf5c.jpg


192032457_1ef8f64d25.jpg


1995%20BTCC%20Thruxton%20Vauxhall%20Cavalier%20John%20Cleland.jpg


186252774_ef09183067.jpg


btcc98_03.jpg


bmw.jpg


btcc98_04.jpg


I think that's all of them?
 
I like to see some more gt and touring cars and races.
Especially from the FIA GT, and WTCC series.

I still remember the sunred from race pro.
It's amazing.
 
I'd like to see something related to DAKAR
 
NHRA Drag Racing

Jeff%20Lane%20Cobalt%20Chevy%20Wheelie.preview.jpg


Add a day track & night track, 4 lengths (8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile) and have a new 'racing modification' to turn a car into a Pro-Stock drag car. If done right, it could be very cool.

Drag racing is easily the most popular form of racing. Watch YouTube, people do it on public roads all the time. People like going fast and having a quicker car than the guy next to them. Why not transfer this over into the gaming world?
 
I vote other. BTCC and WTCC 1995 to 2009.

This. Love it, followed it since Menu is from my country. Always loved the close race and TOCA was already one of my favorite racing game on ps1/2.

Indycar is not really better or more interesting than FGT championship.
F1, well you have F1 2010 if you want Formula one, it's an awesome game and that means that any F1 content is licenced already.
And Bikes, I really really really really hope they wont make the mistake of mixing bikes and car together. It's two separate sports. I love bikes dont get me wrong but not mixed with cars.
 
Lets be honest the way most online races are
BTCC would fit in perfect
 
Hehe, there'd have to be loads of "BTCC - no clean racing!!!" lounges
 
FIA GT1/GT3 and more Le Mans Race Cars (especially Porsches and Panozes, CLR)
 
Other.

I'd like to see BTCC and/or ALMS, etc.
 
porsche supercup....
 
Back