The Next Car Series, you'd like to see on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 122 comments
  • 9,123 views

Your Favourite Car Series that you want in the game


  • Total voters
    211
Another plus for V8 supercars, FIA GT1 would be sweet also!
 
Casting my vote for LeMons.

Come on.

How can you not want this:

number9-483x350.jpg

Duratec V6 in what's left of a Dauphine...

500x_motorcycleenginehellcars-500px.jpg

The Metro-Gnome and the Angry Hamster... bastardized bike powered micro-cars

number1-262x350.jpg

The SHO-Stang. Taurus SHO V6 installed in a Fox-Body. Ranger transmission, 5.0 fuel rails. Mhmmmm....

Yeah... like Turismo could use any more wacky cars...








Well... it could, actually.
 
+1 for V8 Supercars - please, please, please give us Bathurst 👍
 
I vote other. BTCC and WTCC 1995 to 2009.

Agreed 100%. The choices are already in other games, where touring car racing isn't really on the map too much. Arguably, touring car racing provides the most action packed, fun filled racing in the world. Top Gear had a nice little salute to it on it's 50th (I think it was 50) birthday. I would love to see BTCC and WTCC in the game, with the cars that really made it well known. The only way I'd want to see it in GT is if we can have 30+ cars on the track. That's how you always have fights for positions, and fender banging.
 
BTCC and WTCC is pretty cool to be honest. But I think they need to include some group B action, that was when rallying had real balls...well balls of steel anyhow.

Although I really do wish they would include the 1980s F1, same principle as Group B, intense and harshly unforgiving.

As you can see the 1980s was when insane met cars.
 
Globel BPR from the mid '90s would be great
 
I would have to say BTCC and WTCC
 
Porsche Cup and V8 Supercars
Perhaps even flight capable tranformer craft vs. motorized babyprams:)
 
Licence SUPER GT(tracks nad cars), more GT class car(and more European real tracks). In classic I want to see DTM. :)
 
:lol::lol::lol: OK, I had enough of this now! It is not lemons, and not strawberrys or apples even, it is LeMans, Le=the, Mans=world, the 24h of LeMans.

Sorry to burst your little bubble here, but the correct french name is 24 Heures du LeMans,
with LeMans being the little town near which the event is held.
The french word for world is 'monde' NOT 'mans.
So, in future please check your facts before crapping on people:idea:
 
Good call

btcc98_04.jpg


I think that's all of them?

Only the Primera is missing I think. But yeah BTCC/TOCA/WTCC for me. Even in standard they'd be great. I think if GT could implement WTCC and V8 Supercars they'd pretty much have nailed everything in terms of modern day touring cars.

I'd actually rather have no premium rally cars if it meant BTCC cars in standard were added.
 
Would have to be BTCC, WTCC and V8's for me
 
F1 or WRC...more rally cars, more rally tracks, and more rally events.
 
The British Touring Car Championship would be awesome. Some of those tracks would be an absolute blast to drive around.
 
WTCC here. But it's not needed as a new car. Only a RM from the basic car. This way we got the basic car and its race modification :)
 
I would love to see Pikes Peak make it to the game with some of the classic Pikes Peak cars and the classic Group B rally! :)
 
Ginetta Junior.
Like the G4 but in a race series!
(Thinking about it, I could probably make several one make races and create this myself)

.....How about..... Formula Ford! With the little 1.4 Zetec engines, that would be fun.
 
Or proper GT1 class races, like the LeMans series has.
 
FIA GT series... GT1/2/3 please... including Porsche FFS!
 
I voted other.

Baja 500/1000 Race series.

the offroad/ rally was my favorite in GT5, Baja and their awesome trucks and cars would be an awesome addition.
 
I have got to say IndyCar. As a native of Indianapolis I find it more than a little annoying that PD just sort of pretends that Indy is famous for NASCAR since they don't have an IndyCar license. IndyCar licensed in GT5 would have made the inclusion of IMS epic, and there are a lot of very interesting and diverse tracks on the IndyCar calander.
Maybe with all the new manufacturers coming into IndyCar here soon PD might show some interest.

On a side note, i would also vote for F1 and Superbike/MotoGP, but i would like those in stand alone games. PD making the licensed F1 game would be amazing, and i'm still holding out hope for a Tourist Trophy 2. Please, make it PD. please.
 
WRC.

And don't tell me it's in already, we all know better.
 
WRC.

And don't tell me it's in already, we all know better.

Second that. But as has been discussed previously, PD would need to invest a mass of time and resources into implementing WRC properly. That would mean proper point to point rally stages with trees, rocks etc. (that alone would be a lot of work), more cars and a full WRC championship. It would also require a (much) better damage system.

As I see it, the inclusion of WRC cars (well, only a few) was just marketing for GT5

I'm not saying it can't be done, it's just that if PD continue with useless features like GT anywhere then there's no way they are going to have time to develop WRC or any other series properly :guilty:

Priorities...
 
LMS and ALMS.

Mixed class racing. Once you get decent in ONE class at a time, up the ante, and throw in driving a car around either 40mph faster OR slower than others on the track at the same time. Maximum damage on with no opportunity to turn it off. Make ALL classes drive clean otherwise it's a demolition derby.

Include Sebring, Road America and Road Atlanta (don't have to have them ALL, but these are some of the best tracks from ALMS) including how bumpy Sebring is.

Have the game track all the classes, and have class separate leaderboards.

LMP1, LMP2, GT2 & GT3. ALL racing at the same time. Best racing challenge on the planet, IMO...
 
I voted other.

Baja 500/1000 Race series.

the offroad/ rally was my favorite in GT5, Baja and their awesome trucks and cars would be an awesome addition.

oh rally enduro yes please
Paris - Dakar anyone :nervous:
 
Back