The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,856 comments
bg012517dAPC20170126034529.jpg

...At this point, I've pretty much given up on seeing only the "Cartoons" on this thread - so yeah, bring on them memes and gifs. Why the hell not.

...At this point, I've pretty much given up on seeing only the "Cartoons" on this thread - so yeah, bring on them memes and gifs. Why the hell not.

I thought the original idea was for the best newspaper-style politoons... sadly no intellectual plan survives contact with the internet :D

I thought the original idea was for the best newspaper-style politoons... sadly no intellectual plan survives contact with the internet :D

The idea was really just an outlet for political-type things that would normally go in the Funny Pictures thread, which start flame wars, to go somewhere more appropriate for said flame wars. The examples on hand at the time were cartoons/comics - but the need exists for a variety of media.

...Damn. That's just... just....

Dayum.

That could very well be one of the most disturbing images I've ever seen. And I've seen a fair few in my life.

Damn.

I mean of course he'd say that, doesn't make him a good guy. When you need a prop to stand up on to pass a war that otherwise wouldn't be bought by the international community or nation who is suppose to approve it. The media was the Bush admin's lap dog for some time. Just makes them the peddler or ignorance, doesn't make him a good guy cause Trump is in power and hates the media.

Do you honestly think I really believe he is a good guy?

Either the media is indispensible in a democracy or it isn't.

They didn't all support the war or Bush himself as the caption indicates.

Last edited:
Back