The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
I hope for all these options come to consoles. I know, computer and console Is the same except for cars on track. I want to believe, you know.

If they deliver, I'm so happy. If not, makes me feel good about me concerns.

We had a lot of games where these kind of things were told before release. So please understand me.

Becoming "friends" over a video game that is! :D Project cars makes it happen! :lol: :cheers:

I don't expect you to be at my funeral but add me! :P

I'm off to champions league right now. Later.
Ok... but i could send you some flowers at your funeral!!! :P haha!! Enjoy the match!!!

Another video... Bit different this one, and it has fruity language but, what i like is you can hear the astonishment and excitement in the fellas voice!! Quite funny in places too! Dope! ;)

Hammy, please please please stop turning every post in here into a "when is release day" question. There is nothing you or any of us can do to speed up the announcement of the exact date. As stated many times before, there is not even a hint of a sign of another delay, so please be patient a little longer and wait for the announcement like we all do. :cheers:

Thank God someone else feels the same way, I just mentioned that I could wait if I had to and They went off the Deep End, My God, that is insanity!!!!!

I wish that I could like this post like a Million Times to Make it Stop!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox One Gameplay from Team VVV (looks like a really old build)

Haha I like him saying "we sneaked in this footage a month and nobody noticed it was the XBOX version"

Quite surprised to see Florence (Mugello) in this February Build. It has been removed from the Steam builds ages ago.

Yeah I got excited and started the game to see if it's back. Sadly it's not.

The PS4 version was an earlier February build also,wow, not to impressed with the comments on the handling of the Xbox1.
Same date release.

The PS4 version was an earlier February build also,wow, not to impressed with the comments on the handling of the Xbox1.
Same date release.

I got the impression he liked the handling even though he was just using the pad, or at least thought it was decent.

Latest Posts

Back