The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
Hammy, please please please stop turning every post in here into a "when is release day" question. There is nothing you or any of us can do to speed up the announcement of the exact date. As stated many times before, there is not even a hint of a sign of another delay, so please be patient a little longer and wait for the announcement like we all do. :cheers:

Hammy, please please please stop turning every post in here into a "when is release day" question. There is nothing you or any of us can do to speed up the announcement of the exact date. As stated many times before, there is not even a hint of a sign of another delay, so please be patient a little longer and wait for the announcement like we all do. :cheers:

Ok mate will do!! ;) :cheers:

Well that's kind of hard to believe and all the videos are very very old. Why don't you say this in your description? Would be interested in your friends name?

Keep in mind that all we see is your gameplays all look like the pirated build, you started uploading them around the time the pirated build was "published" and you never say it is an older build because you only have access via a friend.
Should be easy for @Ak1504 to come up with his friend's name to verify his or her membership....but don't hold your breath:crazy:

He it is from TeamVVV!!!!!

PS4 looking really nice. not too impressed with the video quality though; I see lots of blocky artefacting and blur but hopefully when VVV post the individual race vids at 60fps it'll look a lot better.

really happy to see that the strange pop up on the rear of the cars seems to be gone. was kinda worried. on the whole it should look nice across all platforms!

^^^ I did notice the DRS being all funky also. WOnder if that is just being chalked up to being a build from two months ago.

He is just me or in some places it sounds like there's no sound coming at all from AI cars? Is this the case or the sound is just quiet compared to the player car?
not sure but if you've played Driveclub but that game shows the flip side - cars quite a way in front of you are still very audible. seems completely unrealistic. I'll reserve judgment in pCARS till I've got it in my hands

^^^ I did notice the DRS being all funky also. WOnder if that is just being chalked up to being a build from two months ago.

I certainly hope so. Not being able to manually control the DRS and/or KERS systems would be a pretty big letdown in the Formula A class.

there are the relevant buttons on the virtual wheel so would be kind odd if we couldn't manually engage them.

and on a related note, I believe some other Formulas (unsure which) have an overtake button. is this featured in the game too?

there are the relevant buttons on the virtual wheel so would be kind odd if we couldn't manually engage them.

and on a related note, I believe some other Formulas (unsure which) have an overtake button. is this featured in the game too?

Yes bleeder i believe in Formula B, if you see on the steering wheel it has P2P (Push to Pass) should be fun!!!! :)

Ofc the DRS (and KERS as well) is working. Dont quote me on that, but I think animations during replay were limited back then, so the DRS (animation) will always stay on.

Back