The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
So we had some hail yesterday...

IMAG1178.jpg

There are many, many dents in my car now.

It just started pissing it down here (England...), can't remember last time it rained this hard!
Please send some over.

Haven't had rain in 2 weeks, and for more then a week its been 27+ celcius here...

Which it never is. And specially not in May.

Yes, I am actually complaining about good/hot weather. :lol:
The climate here makes it unbearable.

Please send some over.

Haven't had rain in 2 weeks, and for more then a week its been 27+ celcius here...

Which it never is. And specially not in May.

Yes, I am actually complaining about good/hot weather. :lol:
The climate here makes it unbearable.
Soon as you asked so politely, I've dispatched some by standard post instead of snail mail. You should see it arrive in just over a weeks time. Please let me know once received.

It's been quite hot here too. 22 Celsius today.

It's because it is "good" weather ;). I prefer cooler light breezy weather.

Soon as you asked so politely, I've dispatched some by standard post instead of snail mail. You should see it arrive in just over a weeks time. Please let me know once received.

It's been quite hot here too. 22 Celsius today.

It's because it is "good" weather ;). I prefer cooler light breezy weather.
I appreciate the gesture, but it's immediately needed.

It's past midnight and well above 20 Celcius still.

All windows are open and above 25 C indoors. :nervous:

I appreciate the gesture, but it's immediately needed.

It's past midnight and well above 20 Celcius still.

All windows are open and above 25 C indoors. :nervous:
Sorry, that's the best I can offer at this moment in time. There is more bad news though, it will still remain hot even after it rains.

It's about the same here and looks like it will remain at this level for the whole month. :nervous: On the bright side, it could have been even hotter.

After days of extreme heat and/or rain, today was nice. Low 70's and partly sunny, slight breeze.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.

Sorry, that's the best I can offer at this moment in time. There is more bad news though, it will still remain hot even after it rains.

It's about the same here and looks like it will remain at this level for the whole month. :nervous: On the bright side, it could have been even hotter.
Could have been?

Hottest May month in a hundred years here. 15+ days with 20+ Celcius, many of them above 25Cº. This place and climate is just not made for this extensive period of warm (like really warm) weather.

I'd much rather travel back to Dubai on a longer vacation and 40Cº + again. Much comfier.

And I never complain about having sun and/or warmth here. Until this year. :lol:

Summer is finally here in Utah! Car was reading 101 on the way home, still there's a nice breeze and humidity is just 7% so I'm not complaining. Just glad to finally have some warm weather.

Oh man, America gets all the cool weather (tornadoes and massive thunderstorms), meanwhile the weather here in South East Queensland just gets drier and less interesting :boggled:

It's on track to be the hottest June for 40 years in the UK. A heatwave is currently building which might last a month!

Met-office-weather-forecast-for-next-week-977336.jpg

It's been really nice for the past few days, I just hope it doesn't get too hot because just like in snow the UK can't function in heat!

It's currently 29.3 degrees in my office right now (in the shade!) - it is forecast to hit 31 deg C today in Glasgow, which would make it very close to the hottest day ever recorded in Glasgow.

Last edited:
Currently 83°F with a high slated to be 87 followed by temps in the 90s for the next 3 days. Guess the Air conditioner is going to get a workout for the next few days.

My cooler says it's 31°C right now and I think it's a slightly cool temperature... is it just me who feels like this is a nice temperature? :odd:
1530237868339716285260.jpg

Back