The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Enjoy the Easter weekend my fellow Brits. :)

Weather.jpg

Rain starting soon. Supposed to go all day and turn to snow later. Now they are calling for 3-6".

Earlier this week I ran the snowblower out of gas and put it away. :grumpy:

Encountered a bit of overcast weather earlier with some mild rains but only lasted for an hour long, making the temp lower than the usual heat from this summer season.

Been raining all night and supposed to rain all day today accompanied by 20-30mph wind gusts with a high of 46°F :grumpy:

Been raining all night and supposed to rain all day today accompanied by 20-30mph wind gusts with a high of 46°F :grumpy:

Well that was wrong wasn't it, :lol:
However rain all day and a high of 46F is today.
It's cold.
I want my warm sun back.

I just finished working in my yard when it started to rain. I only lasted for about 15 - 20 min. Nature needs more rain.

It's been cold and raining all weekend. There's even talk of snow in the northern part of the state.

Seems the Midwestern U.S. is hogging it all. :yuck:
I wish that people elsewhere could have some of ours right now. The rain today made my trip to the local drag strip shorter than I wanted it to be.

Sunny today.

Today marks the 6th year anniversary of the Moore, OK EF5 tornado.
Today a High risk including long live deadly tornadoes which does include the OKC/Moore area.
First High risk in 2 years (Last was May 17th 2017)

Be safe out there

Not a fan of the wind but I can live with these temperatures. Very weird spring here so far, by this time last year we were already past the 100*F mark and had been for some time. Right now we seem to be hovering in the 70-80*F range. No complaints.

weather.png

Windy with a rain threat this afternoon.
:banghead:

Well looks like the "tornado" outbreak didn't happen as much.
Storm reports as of 5 am (20 reported tornadoes) on a "High" risk day.
Yet back on the 17th on an "Enhanced" day had 51 reported tornadoes.

At lease it wasn't as bad as it could of been.

Back