The Weather Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,758 comments
  • 604,832 views
It is really cold in my cubicle! I need to get ouside now! but I can't
 
Fair

82°F
(28°C) Humidity: 79 %
Wind Speed: S 6 MPH
Barometer: 29.98" (1014.4 mb)
Dewpoint: 75°F (24°C)
Heat Index: 89°F (32°C)
Visibility: 7.00 mi.
From NWS.

It's going to be in the mid 90's here for 1 more day. However, a rare cold-front will come through and bring temperatures here down to the mid 80's(highs) and low-mid 60's(lows) with less humidity. Even 90 w/humidity would be considered a break.
 
High of 80 today!! w00 h00! Its been waaaaaaaay to hot lately. up to the 100's... this temp and the rain is welcome. 👍
 
150gl.gif


It's still 20 degrees, but it's grey, drizzly and miserable... just how I like it :dopey:
 
It was hot as hell today, actually I think hell is less muggy. But it was 95 and with the heat index 105, I hated when I had to get out of my air conditioned Cobalt and walk 40 feet to my building.
 
22.9 C, 70% humidity

It's gonna be 27 C tomorrow! And I'm working.. damn.
 
Pretty cold here today. I was not happy, mainly because nobody came to pick me up from school, so I was forced to walk home in the lousy wet rain.
 
Radicool02
Pretty cold here today. I was not happy, mainly because nobody came to pick me up from school, so I was forced to walk home in the lousy wet rain.
It happens. Rain is wet...

:p

How 'cold' is this Australian winter then?
 
I dunno. Out in the outback it gets below 0 degrees celcius, sucks when camping out there, freezing nights and boiling hot days.
But here where I am, we get to about 10 degrees celcius I reckon.
 
Radicool02
It was about 10 degrees celcius today. I hate winter, I can't skateboard in rain!


True that dude.


Thank god I have my bike.... Specialized P.1 Goodness!
 
Nice and sunny. I gotta love NorCAl weather. Yet it was freezing in the moring, it was about 35.
 
Gotta love Arizona weather. It was nice and cool and sunny earlier today, but now it's 64 and it looks like some duststorm is going to do something.
 
Gotta love Arizona weather. It was nice and cool and sunny earlier today, but now it's 64 and it looks like some duststorm is going to do something.
I went threw Arizona once, (during the summer like 7 years ago.) i stepped outside, and i felt like faiting.
 
28 degrees Farenheit and it's not quite 6pm.
 
Realllly sunny here - about 26 degrees C. No wind, and if I go outside the sun is quick to burn my beautiful skin...

That's summer for ya! :D
 
It's frickin' cold right now! It must be 55, or something.

For the past week, we haven't had a heater, or air conditioning on. It was perfect 75 and sunny weather for over a week, and now it's cold!
 
I am fixing to have Tennessee weather at it's finest. Last weekend we got some snow and cold weather. Tomorrow it will be close to 70F, however we gotta pay with some thunderstorms. Then were supposed to get an ice storm all weekend with temps in the 20's and 30's.

I sure hope the power don't go out, electricity is the only heat I got. :scared:
 
Solid Lifters
It's frickin' cold right now! It must be 55, or something.

For the past week, we haven't had a heater, or air conditioning on. It was perfect 75 and sunny weather for over a week, and now it's cold!
55 isnt really that cold.
 
2:15pm here and clouds are just starting to form in what was a clear blue sky, mild once again around the 10 - 11C mark, fairly warm for Febauary. :)
 
Yeah, it's quite warm here too. The conservatory isn't cold. :)

We got hailstones about an hour ago though.
 
Another nice one here. -3F at 8:30am. We'll get to 7F above then back down to around -23F tonight with a 15mph wind. Should be nice.
 
The sky is ****ting snow today, with big wind. Its sure to 100% I'm gonna work today...
 
Today has been so weird. Blue skies and sunshine, to black clouds, rain and hail stones, to blue skies again, then more rain. Now its kind of inbetween.
 
Just another normal day for British weather then. :lol:
 
Here we've been having an incredibly warm winter. We've had only one major snowfall, and even that was only about 15cm. It snowed again last night, but today it's above freezing again and raining, so the snow is being washed away.

I think I remember hearing this has been the warmest January on record here.
 
At my house it was 27 degrees, in the afternoon 75 :lol: i looked at are temp thingy.
 
Back