Voodoovaj Messages 5,102 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Jul 14, 2014 #1 I thought it would be interesting to see the wins/races ratio of folks and whether they are predominantly online or offline with those races. Me - Predominantly online (I've rarely done an offline race more than once) 416wins/998races
I thought it would be interesting to see the wins/races ratio of folks and whether they are predominantly online or offline with those races. Me - Predominantly online (I've rarely done an offline race more than once) 416wins/998races
kolio I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas Premium Messages 3,409 the bottom of my heart. Messages kolio123 Jul 15, 2014 #2 Nice ratio there! Will post mine later. It will be mainly online. I race a bit of Nascar and Karts..
E eminem09494 Messages 419 Italy Jul 15, 2014 #3 494 wins/760 races (ratio 1.53) Predominantly online Most wins: SLS GT3 (66 wins)
PapaGnr Messages 1,026 Essex, Ontario, Canada Messages PapaGnr Jul 15, 2014 #4 There's actually a problem with the win count. The Seasonal races do not count as races run or won. 👎 PD should fix this.
There's actually a problem with the win count. The Seasonal races do not count as races run or won. 👎 PD should fix this.
Voodoovaj Messages 5,102 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Jul 15, 2014 #5 eminem09494 494 wins/760 races (ratio 1.53) Predominantly online Most wins: SLS GT3 (66 wins) Click to expand... 66 wins in one car 0_0 Maybe I should switch cars less.
eminem09494 494 wins/760 races (ratio 1.53) Predominantly online Most wins: SLS GT3 (66 wins) Click to expand... 66 wins in one car 0_0 Maybe I should switch cars less.
E eminem09494 Messages 419 Italy Jul 15, 2014 #6 Voodoovaj 66 wins in one car 0_0 Maybe I should switch cars less. Click to expand... They are all online
Voodoovaj 66 wins in one car 0_0 Maybe I should switch cars less. Click to expand... They are all online
MidFieldMaven Messages 3,417 NJ Messages Rave2Grave Jul 15, 2014 #7 379 races, 357 wins. Mostly offline, grinding Like the Wind. 195 wins in the AMG Vision.
Z1-AV69 Messages 376 Nürburgring Messages lukasspeed Jul 15, 2014 #8 825 races, 502 wins, almost exclusively online. (If you want to compare ratios, I'll add, I often downgrade tyres or PP at Nurb to get some proper racing.)
825 races, 502 wins, almost exclusively online. (If you want to compare ratios, I'll add, I often downgrade tyres or PP at Nurb to get some proper racing.)