The wins thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 7 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
5,102
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
voodoovaj
I thought it would be interesting to see the wins/races ratio of folks and whether they are predominantly online or offline with those races.

Me - Predominantly online (I've rarely done an offline race more than once)

416wins/998races
 
Nice ratio there! Will post mine later. It will be mainly online. I race a bit of Nascar and Karts..
 
There's actually a problem with the win count. The Seasonal races do not count as races run or won. 👎 PD should fix this.
 
494 wins/760 races (ratio 1.53)
Predominantly online
Most wins: SLS GT3 (66 wins)

66 wins in one car 0_0 Maybe I should switch cars less.
 
379 races, 357 wins.

Mostly offline, grinding Like the Wind. 195 wins in the AMG Vision.
 
825 races, 502 wins, almost exclusively online. (If you want to compare ratios, I'll add, I often downgrade tyres or PP at Nurb to get some proper racing.)
 
Back