Z Zlork Messages 2,777 France Oct 18, 2017 #1 Hello fans of Gran Turismo ! There, you can post your GT Sport, T-GT or others that you received For me :
Hello fans of Gran Turismo ! There, you can post your GT Sport, T-GT or others that you received For me :
cocoflowa Messages 228 Czech Republic Messages cocoflowa Oct 18, 2017 #2 Zlork Hello fans of Gran Turismo ! There, you can post your GT Sport, T-GT or others that you received For me : Click to expand... Wow! Very nice man. Enjoy
Zlork Hello fans of Gran Turismo ! There, you can post your GT Sport, T-GT or others that you received For me : Click to expand... Wow! Very nice man. Enjoy
Z Zlork Messages 2,777 France Oct 18, 2017 #4 After several hours, I can say that I'm very happy with this game. Very very very happy ! I will write my impressions later but it's on track to be my favorite GT all times ! Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
After several hours, I can say that I'm very happy with this game. Very very very happy ! I will write my impressions later but it's on track to be my favorite GT all times !
Greatbee Messages 598 Latvia Messages GreatBee_ Oct 18, 2017 #6 Zlork After several hours, I can say that I'm very happy with this game. Very very very happy ! I will write my impressions later but it's on track to be my favorite GT all times ! Click to expand... A masterpiece!
Zlork After several hours, I can say that I'm very happy with this game. Very very very happy ! I will write my impressions later but it's on track to be my favorite GT all times ! Click to expand... A masterpiece!
Saidur_Ali Messages 7,179 United Kingdom Oct 20, 2017 #7 Got the GTS CE yesterday (Wonder if it was Amazon and/or PlayStation's fault I got it a day later...):
Got the GTS CE yesterday (Wonder if it was Amazon and/or PlayStation's fault I got it a day later...):