Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed stock and put full df on the front, the gearing was slower than ideal but was enough for a 14.7.
Will take a look at your tune @Mr P

Praiano tune - I got a 14.7 with this too.
Current top is a 13.256 from the BFR team.
dalara-sf19-honda-toyota-suzuka-jpg.812916
Thanks for this setup :cheers: 1.13.472 :gtpflag:

Thanks for this setup :cheers: 1.13.472 :gtpflag:

Good lap time, I’m 0.050 behind you - was this with the praiano tune?

I’ve been fiddling with a few different set ups and it seems even marginal changes have a big effect.
Much tweaking is needed and being able to lap consistently would help me too

Hi guys,
First message here please be indulgent! :D
I've wanted to try out the time attack with the SF, and I'm kind of new to these setup changes. Thanks for posting your settings btw, really helpful for noobs like me. :)

I'm trying to set up the SF just like in the image posted above from praiano, but when I get to the gearbox part, I don't have these values available, eg my screenshot for first gear, values range from 2.869 to 3.813, and the setting posted says it should be 2.201. Max speed is set to 250 and final gear 4.220 as recommended.

Am I missing something?
Thanks !

Attachments

• gtsettings.jpg
    gtsettings.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 24
Hi guys,
I've wanted to try out the time attack with the SF, and I'm kind of new to these setup changes. Thanks for posting your settings btw, really helpful for noobs like me. :)

I'm trying to set up the SF just like in the image posted above from praiano, but when I get to the gearbox part, I don't have these values available, eg my screenshot for first gear, values range from 2.869 to 3.813, and the setting posted says it should be 2.201. Max speed is set to 250 and final gear 4.220 as recommended.

Am I missing something?
Thanks !
Hi guys,

Am I missing something?
Thanks !
Set your final drive to 5500 bring your top speed to 250 then you should be able to get the correct numbers. after that move your final drive to 4220.

Set your final drive to 5500 bring your top speed to 250 then you should be able to get the correct numbers. after that move your final drive to 4220.

Thanks, I was scratching my head wondering how he got those numbers as well :lol:

Do you think both toe values are minus or +?

Yeah, minus (out) on both seems more planted.
Thanks 👍
4 tenths off my best with this but that’s probably down to the diffirential and the gearbox.

Last edited:
I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm doing the Gr1. time trial and it seems like my KERS is being deployed automatically. I've noticed with the ghost that the top drivers in the Audio VGT are just blasting off into the distance coming out of T4, and I know it's not just me getting a bad exit. I've mapped my DS4 to have the overtake button, but yet it still just seems to automatically deploy. Is this normal? How do you save it for when you really want to use it?

Thanks for any help!

I am disappointed at the lack of Tourist Trophy reference in the article's title. Missed Potential

Great time again, I only got 14.7 with it earlier so I'll have another go.

Thanks to @praiano63 for the tune, I hope you don’t mind me linking it for all in this thread.

Thanks for the tweak. 👍

P10 1:29:939 :gtpflag:And there is a marge of progression
with this tune :

Gear and downforce from praiano63 tune, @praiano63 Thanks for the tune. 👍

Break Balance : 3

50 120
6.38 6,38
10 9
54 56
84 86
3.0 1.2
0.12 0.20

LSD 5 34 6.

Enjoy :cheers:

P10 1:29:939 :gtpflag:And there is a marge of progression
with this tune :

Gear and downforce from praiano63 tune, @praiano63 Thanks for the tune. 👍

Break Balance : 3

50 120
6.38 6,38
10 9
54 56
84 86
3.0 1.2
0.12 0.20

LSD 5 34 6.

Enjoy :cheers:

Awesome lap time. 👍

Are the toe values out or in?

Les orteils sont-ils sortis ou entrés :D

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Am I missing something?
Thanks !
Welcome aboard! :gtpflag:

Anyone trying for fastest Group C at The Lake? I'm going for Fastest 787B. :sly:
EYhta6aUYAAt-ul

Edit: It dropped its time, I dripped my time. This is fun.
EYhvOVOU8AArGCi

Edit2: on a 42.462 now. Done for the moment.

Nice time. I tried 1 lap with each car and got 1.44.0xx with the R92CP. The C9 is probably the fastest around here, feels the most agile.

You need to stop sandbagging in lower DR splits my friend. We need more drivers like you in second split FIA :lol:

I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm doing the Gr1. time trial and it seems like my KERS is being deployed automatically. I've noticed with the ghost that the top drivers in the Audio VGT are just blasting off into the distance coming out of T4, and I know it's not just me getting a bad exit. I've mapped my DS4 to have the overtake button, but yet it still just seems to automatically deploy. Is this normal? How do you save it for when you really want to use it?

Thanks for any help!

It's deployed automatically when your steering angle is <45 degrees. Just make sure you rotate the car early and get the wheel straight as soon as possible to deploy it for maximum amount of time.

There is also a trick to get more hybrid battery, read more here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...th-audi-r18-hot-to-use-kers-correctly.391010/

Anyone notice the top 3 for the RXV TT so far?

1. Igor Fraga
2. Mik Hizal
3. Miyazono

Akagi, Coque, Adam, Rubilar and Makozi are not far behind too. This leaderboard is going to be legendary :drool: I hope the prize is worth it for these guys. A scale model of the RXV or a book detailing Mazda's 100 year history would be amazing 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back