Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That aston is just so bad. I mean whats with the understeer???
1:55.57x and no intrest to try better.

Me on the other hand thinks this car drives super smashing Great! :P :bowdown: not many laps tbh and got into the top 10 with a lap that has many places to gain time! I will be pushing super hard to get anywhere near the 1'55 you quoted by error..( 1st place is on a 56.5 at the moment ) but a 1'55 is definitely doable with a super smooth lap 👍

Go back and give it some more laps it will grow on you ;) Enjoy :cheers:

Me on the other hand thinks this car drives super smashing Great! :P :bowdown: not many laps tbh and got into the top 10 with a lap that has many places to gain time! I will be pushing super hard to get anywhere near the 1'55 you quoted by error..( 1st place is on a 56.5 at the moment ) but a 1'55 is definitely doable with a super smooth lap 👍

Nice to see a driver not go wide exiting the stadium (eg a clean lap), what bb did you use for the lap perchance?

EA78E5E7-70E1-46C3-A61B-F2AE36ABF02C.jpeg

did not quote wrong. For some reason pd wiped all times. Best was 1:53.8 or close

so will give it a new go for sure :cheers:

All my times are still up from this morning

Is this just you, you're the same region as me, Finland?

1.56.168 fastest for the Aston atm..

this is so wierd :lol: yes finland. I even check the gt site was p50 in leader board.
Car had 599hp and weight was 1100.
Thats changed now. The one time I did not save replay :banghead:

well had a go with aston, again, 1:57.4
And must say, that car is now much better to drive. :cheers:

Can anyone tell me what the top time is on the in game leaderboard please? The kudosprime site is still registering the deleted times ( assuming it was an error with BOP or something )

And nice lap @Mr P

1.56.168 fastest for the Aston at time of posting above.

I wondered what happened to my 56 flat on my usa account. :dopey:
Really?

Cause i just ran a 1:55.2 on Time Trial offline? BoP on etc.... and it wasn't a perfect lap by any means...

I wasn't going to enter because I'm busy this weekend but i might now..

Nice to see a driver not go wide exiting the stadium (eg a clean lap), what bb did you use for the lap perchance?

BB+1 👍

Sorry guys I never realized the times were scrubbed from this morning.. I had my first laps earlier and when I had first laps it was 56.5 in 1st.. now it's a 56.0

I'm way off on 56.8 but have been up .4 and the wife put me off after the final chicane!!! and made me spit my dummy out :lol: will go back later :cheers:

I think the offline TT is definitely faster than online...

I ran a few laps, best was a 55.8 but optimim a couple of tenths quicker than that.

Its P1 atm but there is no way it will stay there.

Haha thanks @Mr P but I think the offline TT definitely made me think I was quicker at this combination than I was :lol:

Yeah offline TT has Off Track Grip Reduction set as low and you can't change, it's set as real in Sport mode (other than Daily A I believe)

Thanks @Hasnain282 that explains it

Down to 1:55.668 now with a mistake in S3 so a 1:55.4xx should be possible

Edit - And Josete does a 55.3xx :ouch::lol: need to drop to that .4xx tomorrow to "try" and close that gap

Last edited:
Been meaning to thank COLOMBIAMIGUE7 and waukazoo for their tunes for the Fiat but never got around to it.

So thanks fellas for your generosity in posting them and great times both of you.

Finished about #45 (1st in OZ) so can't complain too much. And Stewyripper, ripper time mate, you smashed it.

Been meaning to thank COLOMBIAMIGUE7 and waukazoo for their tunes for the Fiat but never got around to it.

So thanks fellas for your generosity in posting them and great times both of you.

Finished about #45 (1st in OZ) so can't complain too much. And Stewyripper, ripper time mate, you smashed it.

It is with great pleasure .... We have fun and share

Heres my quick tune for the focus.

Was good enough for a 1.47.6 but for anyone prepared to do more than a few laps
should get into the 46s bracket.

Now the TX3 guys have a decent tune, Im leaving this for you guys to tweak and improve
as I cba to drive this monstrosity any more :crazy::dopey::lol:

124mph top speed first,
final drive to 5.000
set gears to.

final gear back to 3.100

Enjoy. :gtpflag:

That aston is just so bad. I mean whats with the understeer???
1:55.57x and no intrest to try better.

I would like to see PD actually try switching the adjustable settings to the racing cars and to keep fixed for road cars, but I don't think they will because that will increase the disparity in lap times with the racing cars.

This relentless quest to level the playing field just ruins the game. The cars weren't too badly balanced when the game was released, but they have got incrementally worse. Believe me, they're really bad now, and people who say that they're fine, have just got used to them.

Heres my quick tune for the focus.

Was good enough for a 1.47.6 but for anyone prepared to do more than a few laps
should get into the 46s bracket.

Now the TX3 guys have a decent tune, Im leaving this for you guys to tweak and improve
as I cba to drive this monstrosity any more :crazy::dopey::lol:

124mph top speed first,
final drive to 5.000
set gears to.

final gear back to 3.100

Enjoy. :gtpflag:
Thank you so much for the help. I have so many questions!! How do you know what to do with everything!? Just experience!? Or is there somewhere you can point me toward so I can learn some more.

also the gear ratios just blows my mind. How does it work!? I wish I knew more.

And thank you so much again. You, COLOMBIAMIGUE7 and waukazoo have all been really helpful. I enjoy the challenge of trying to keep up. One day I’ll get there!

Thank you so much for the help. I have so many questions!! How do you know what to do with everything!? Just experience!? Or is there somewhere you can point me toward so I can learn some more.

also the gear ratios just blows my mind. How does it work!? I wish I knew more.

And thank you so much again. You, COLOMBIAMIGUE7 and waukazoo have all been really helpful. I enjoy the challenge of trying to keep up. One day I’ll get there!

You're welcome. :cheers: and welcome to :gtpflag:

Unfortunately, theres a glitch in the game so extreme setups are usually quick.

Transmission is an old tranny flip aka gt5/6.

Tx3 fellas at the top are short shifting big style, I dont think they are in a lower gear than fourth, even for the hairpin exit.

Blame PD as these max power/ least weight TTs are a bit of a liberty to be fair.

Spec road cars, the race cars should be tuneable but we've come to expect nothing less of the PD staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back