Top 5 Tracks in Gran Turismo 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmibal
  • 78 comments
  • 15,138 views
Messages
140
United States
New York
Messages
shmibal43
Messages
psh....xbox
A very simple thread. Just list your favorite tracks in GT5.
- check out my other threads

Ex:

1) Circuito de Madrid
2) Rome
3) Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (Time / Weather)
4) Spa Francorchamps
5) Toscana (Time)

madrid-gt5.jpg
 
1. Spa Francorchamps
2. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
3. Circuit de le Sarthe
4. Nurburgring
5. Suzuka

Best "fake" track: Deep Forest

There are many fictional tracks which I almost love.
If Eiger Short Track didn't have the jump, it would be one of my favorites in the game.
If Cape Ring didn't have the "ring" or the ridiculous jump, it would be a fantastic track.
 
Last edited:
1. Tsukuba
2. Cote D' Azur
3. Circuit de la sarthe
4. Nurburgring
5. Grand Walley Speedway
 
1.Nurburgring Nordschleife Change Time
2.Nurburgring Nordschleife
3.Nurburgring 24 Hour Change Time
4.Nurburgring 24 Hour
5.Nurburgring Type V

I really hate the Nurburgring though...
 
Last edited:
1. Spa-Francorchamps
2. Cote de Azure
3. Suzuka
4. Laguna Seca
5. Nurburgring GP/F

I like the Nordschleife a lot too, but I'm not so keen about racing othr cars on it.
 
1. Trial Mountain Circuit
2. Spa-Francorchamps / Change Weather
3. Nurburgring 24H / Change Time / Change Weather
4. Daytona International Superspeedway
5. Circuit de la Sarth 2009 / Change Weather / Change Time

👍
 
Last edited:
My favorites, in no particular order:

  1. Grand Valley Speedway
  2. Nurburgring Nordschleife
  3. Autumn Ring Reverse
  4. Tsukuba Circuit (we need more small tracks like this)
  5. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Yes, I'm weird. But I will say, if you are a Gran Turismo fan and don't have Grand Valley on your list, something is wrong with you. :sly:
 
Laguna Seca
Nurburgring
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Monza
Spa
 
1. Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 / Weather / Time
2. Nurburgring Nordshleife or 24h / Weather / Time
3. Daytone International Speedway / Road Course
4. Cote d'Azur
5. Autodromo Nazionale Monza / Weather

Though, Cote d'Azur is a little iffy to be in my top 5.
 
Circuit De La Sarthe (any version)
Nurburgring (24hr)
Spa
Laguna Seca
Monza (Especially in a racing car)

1.Nurburgring Nordschleife Change Time
2.Nurburgring Nordschleife
3.Nurburgring 24 Hour
4.Nurburgring 4 Hour
5.Nurburgring GP/F

I really hate the Nurburgring though...

Hahaha of course you do! :)
 
in no specific order:

cote d' azur
laguna
spa
nur
trial montain
 
1) Monza
2) Spa Francorchamps
3) Nurburgring
4) Le Sarthe
5) Cape Ring
 
Spa
Nur GP.
GVS
Seca
SR5

2 tracks that are over rated trial mountain and deep forest.
 
No particular order:

1) Nurburgring (any variance, including GP-Strecke)
2) Cote D' Azur
3) Le Sarthe
4) Suzuka Circuit
5) Fuji

For some reason, the most challenging tracks are more interesting to me :odd:
 
For some reason, the most challenging tracks are more interesting to me :odd:

I kinda have that deal sometimes too. Always with Fuji. :irked: But it didn't make it into my top five due to some of it's corners full of hate.
 
I thought the hurt/heal thread dealt with this? :odd:

Anyway I like Fuji. I'm not sure what my actual top 5 is, though.
 
TankAss95
I thought the hurt/heal thread dealt with this? :odd:

Anyway I like Fuji. I'm not sure what my actual top 5 is, though.

I though hurt/heal was a game?
 
Cowboys965
I though hurt/heal was a game?

Yeah but it showed what racing tracks was favoured among the community.
 
In no order

1. Nurburgring Nordsliefe
2. Spa
3. Deep Forest
4. Trial Mountain
5. Laguna Seca
 
In no particular order

Cape Ring Most people don't like it, but I think its the best fantasy circuit in GT5... Except for "The Loop" and the jump section before/after it.

Grand Valley Most beautiful classic track. It's just perfect.

La Sarthe in 2005 version Regarding the version, who doesn't like it :)

Chamonix GT4's vesion was better, yes. But it's still the best detailed and modeled circuit in the game.

Nurburgring GP I don't know. The circuit is really relaxing...

These are the ones that I consider the best because of their "soothing and relaxing preoperties." Since I play GT5 mostly for relaxation. Of course I like others, mostly the Nurburgring Nordshliefe (as any car nut), specially the 24h circuit with heavy rain driving the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP... an absolute thrill...
 
1. Nordschleife
2. Any version of Nurburgring which incorporates the Nordschleife (24, Type V, etc.)
3. Spa
4. Trial Mountain
5. Chamonix
 
1. Nurb 24hr course

2. Trial Mountain

3. Deep Forest

4. Cote de Azur

5. Mazda Laguna Seca
 
1. Nurburgring nordschleife



2. Spa Francochamps
3. Suzuka
4. Circuit de la Sarthe

5. Eiger Nordwand short track
 
Spa
Suzuka
Nurb GP-F
Trial mountain
Cote de azur
 
No particular order:

1. Spa
2. Nurburgring 24h
3. Eiger (Short track)
4. Monza
5. Monaco (Cote D'Azur)
 
1. Cote d' Azur
2. Nurburgring GP/D
3. Spa-Francorchamps
4. Autumn Ring Reverse
5. Special Stage Route 7
 
1. Grand Valley Speedway. For being a damn brilliant track since 1.
2. Circuit de la Sarthe 2009. For being pretty good all-round.
3. Tokyo R246. For also being decent all around.
4. Cape Ring. For the scenery around it and it looking good.
5. Toscana theme tracks. For being able to go up to 7 miles, providing the best form of track for road laws lobbies and for being set in a time where sunset is prominent. :)
 
1. Trial Mountain - favourite since GT1
2. Spa
3. Rome
4. Nordschleife
5. Anything dirt/snow
 
Last edited:
1. Grand Valley Speedway. For being a damn brilliant track since 1.

damn straight!!!

- even though it is not on my top 5, Grand Valley Speedway is one of the most well respected tracks in the Gran Turismo Series.
 
Spa Francorchamps
Circuit de la Sarthe
Monza
Deep Forest
Mazda Laguna Seca
 
Back