Top 5 Tracks in Gran Turismo 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmibal
  • 78 comments
  • 15,139 views
Spa is getting some love!!!:):sly:
gt5-spa-francorchamps.jpg

spa_francorchamps.jpg
 
1. Nurburgring
2. Circuit De La Sarthe
3. Spa Francorchamps
4. Tokyo Route 246
5. Trial Mountain

Nurburgring is my favorite track ever. It's very demanding, and requires the best judgement, the best perception, and the best skill needed.

Circuit De La Sarthe is a very historic track. Not only that but it's very High Speed, requiring more attention than many other tracks. If your not careful, you'll wreck.

Spa because it's just so fun! The track has many slow corners, high speed sections, and just overall fun!

Tokyo Route 246 is just fun. I can't really put my finger on the reason why I like it so much, it's just fun. High speed sections, large sweeping corners, and many width and elevation changes.

Trial Mountain because it's been there forever. Everything is extremely fun, and the backdrop just adds to the enjoyment of this track. It actually feels like a mountain pass rather than a race track. Maybe that's why I like it?
 
1. Nurburgring Nordschleife
2. Spa-Francorchamps
3. Circuit de la Sarthe
4. Monza
5. Suzuka

Honorable Mention: Tokyo R246

We need more real tracks, PD!
 
Nordschliefe
Toscana Dirt
Eiger
London
Spa

If Brands Hatch or any British tracks were on, that would be in my top 5
 
Nürburgring Nordschleife
Spa
GrandValley East
Circuit De La Sarthe
Tokyo R246
 
1) Nurburgring (mainly type v)
2) Grand Valley
3) High Speed Ring
4) London
5) SSR7 (but only for testing)
 
1. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (oval)
2. Suzuka Circuit
3. Fuji Speedway (F)
4. Daytona International Speedway (oval)
5. Laguna Seca

Mind you I do not have the last DLC with Spa, so this list may change later on when I get it.
 
No Order.

1. Spa Francorchamps
2. Grand Valley Speedway
3. Suzuka
4. Rome
5. Nurburgring (any configuration
 
Trial Mountain
Deep Forest
Spa Francorchamps
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Grand Valley Speedway
 
1.Nurburgring 24 Hour (Time / Weather)
2.Nurburgring Nordschleife (Time / Weather)
3.Spa Francorchamps (Weather)
4.Circuit De La Sarthe (Time / Weather)
5.Suzuka (Weather)
 
1.Nurburgring 24 Hour (Time / Weather)
2.Nurburgring Nordschleife (Time / Weather)
3.Spa Francorchamps (Weather)
4.Circuit De La Sarthe (Time / Weather)
5.Suzuka (Weather)
 
1.Spa
2.Deep Forest
3.Suzuka
4.Cote d' Azur
5.Monza
 
Nordschliefe C/T/W
Suzuka East
Spa C/W
Grand Valley Speedway
Deep Forest

Would love Midfield back and i wish you could Grand Valley East with the hairpin loop or with the blue bridge loop if you know what i mean....
 
Spa
Monza
High Speed
Trial Mountain
Sarthe
 
1.Nurburgring (change time and weather) (maybe in GT6 you can aslo change season which would be epic)

2. Spa (would be first if there was a day and night cycle and if the track had a few more bumps)

3.Circuit de la Sarthe (time change) such a fun track for lmps

4.Monaco (if Pd gets the license and implement a day and night cycle it will be beautiful...monaco at night)

5. Pretty much all the fantasy tracks...I know its cheating but I think that each fantasy track PD makes has its own characteristics and the layouts are really good...better than most real tracks in my opinion.
 
In no order:

La Sarthe
Suzuka
Laguna Seca
Spa
Nordsleife (Only for time trial and hard core racing. Not for racing in online lobbies. All drivers really have to be consistent and clean)
 
Kart Space 👍👍
Deep Forest
Circuito de Madrid
Autumn Ring
Nurburgring
 
1: Spa
2: Le mans
3: Nurburgring
4: Grand valley
5: High speed ring
 
Trial Mountain
Special Stage Route 5
Circuit De Spa-Fracorchamps
Nurburgring Nordschliefe
Tokyo R246
 
Grand valley speedway
Trial mountain
Nurburgring 24h
La Sarthe
Cote D'azure
 
Grand Valley Speedway
Nordschleife
Trial Mountain
Tokyo
Spa

No order.
 
Spa
Grand Valley Speedway
Suzuka
Deep Forest
Cote D'azure
 
Nurb GP/(D+F)
Suzuka
Spa
Trial Mountain
Deep Forest
 
1.Cote D'azur
2.Spa Francorchamps
3.Monza
4.Nurburgring GP/F
5.Indianapolis Road Course
 
1.Cote D'azur
2.Spa Francorchamps
3.La Sarthre
4.GVS
5.Trial Mountain

My most favorite. I'd complete a 10-track list just as easy...
 
My favorite are

1. Circuit de La Sarthe 2009/2005 version because I love the thrill of the high speed and twisting turns as well

2. Special Stage Route 7 Again I am a fan of high speed races and the turns after the high speed straight add to the fun :)

3. High Speed Ring Old School High Speed track this was my favorite in GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4

4. Daytona Speedway/Road Course I like the road course for the added challenges

5. Indianapolis Speedway/Road Course I like both version of indy
 
1- Nurburgring 24 Hour (Time / Weather ) >Real Driving

2- Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (Time / Weather ) >LM Car Racing

3- Grand Valley Speedway >Best Drift Track

4- Daytona Speedway >Destruction Derby

5.Top Gear Test Track hate this track but gets the noobs in the room ;) lol
 
My favorite are

1. Circuit de La Sarthe 2009/2005 version because I love the thrill of the high speed and twisting turns as well

2. Special Stage Route 7 Again I am a fan of high speed races and the turns after the high speed straight add to the fun :)

3. High Speed Ring Old School High Speed track this was my favorite in GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4

4. Daytona Speedway/Road Course I like the road course for the added challenges

5. Indianapolis Speedway/Road Course I like both version of indy

Cant we tell your from the USA i bet your best cars are Corvette / Dodge Viper / Bugatti Veyron lol
 
1-Deep Forest Raceway; Just love it. Gives memories of gt3/4 :D
2-Nurburgring Nordschliefe; Challenging, but fun. Not at top because of noobs online.
3-Circuit de la Sarthe 2009; Looks nice thats all. Oh and a huge strait.
4-Monaco; Classic track
5-(Space reserved for El Captain if they ever put it in. Sob)
 
Back