Toyota 86 GT Super Lap-Active OP

You got any hint about pp or anything?
Edit:
I found it allready 👍

Last edited:
cool I'll have to give it a whirl. I just put on racing brakes and lowered the weight only got gold by about .6 i think. lol @ carbon propeller shaft, i had to do a double take on that.

It wouldn't let me replicate your gear settings exactly, not sure why, but got the rest. Only managed .25 better, but it's somethin haha.

Is that tune with or without SRF. I noticed your time on the leaderboard and saw that you used the SRF cheat.

SRF is not a cheat, it is an available option/aid for those to use that feel the need to do so. I'm really getting tired of people like you referring to this aid as a cheat and those that use it as cheaters. I despise that aid just as much as the next person, but that doesn't make it a cheat. Yes, its an unreal aid, still does not make it a cheat.

Spent an hour or so making a tune for this event, feels pretty nice and good enough for 1st place so far, let me know what you think! :)

I noticed your tune has zero ballast @ position 50%. Do you think that made a difference? I have not tested. Just curious.

My time without SRF is good enough to get gold, With SRF on. I managed about 1.5 seconds quicker on the first lap. I was impressed with the handling of this little machine. Certainly packs a punch into its 450PP. If anyone is interested in giving my tune a go, it is in my garage.

I noticed your tune has zero ballast @ position 50%. Do you think that made a difference? I have not tested. Just curious.
It makes no difference at all! The only reason it's at 50 is because that where I last tried the ballast. I found that no ballast was the best option though!

SRF is not a cheat, it is an available option/aid for those to use that feel the need to do so. I'm really getting tired of people like you referring to this aid as a cheat and those that use it as cheaters. I despise that aid just as much as the next person, but that doesn't make it a cheat. Yes, its an unreal aid, still does not make it a cheat.

OK. Let's not call it a "cheat" then. How about Training Wheels. Is that better?

At Trial Mountain Cirquit 3,982.8m

Rankings 30/01 -13/02
450PP Sports Hard Tyres, No Nitrous.
Gift: GT JAPANESE 006-C

Cars: 86 GT 15th Anniv '12, 86 GT '12

Gold: 50.000 Cr. 1:40.000
Silver: 30.000 Cr. 1:44.000
Bronze: 18.000 Cr. 1:52.000

Tunes will be posted here:
Banditkarter22
Johnnypenso
Motor City Hami
Shaunm80
Praiano63
GTP_CargoRatt
Ridox2JGTE
Eclipsee
nowcontrol
Silver Dragon Racing

Also have a look at the seasonal tunes directory here

I intentionally started a new Thread as I believe active OP's help people allot, keeping tunes and info nice and tidy!

Last edited:

I feel bad for the guys having to deal with this nonsense. It's a game option, not a cheat. What I don't get is why people just don't accept the fact that it's there and enjoy the competition regardless. I learned a long time ago playing Madden that online play wasn't always going to line up with my personal tastes of how I want to play. Many people need to learn this lesson. Training wheels? You're playing a video game. Many would consider that a training wheel in itself...a weak one at that.

Hopefully PD will figure things out and turn SRF off at least for some. I'm sure they have a reason why they allow it on. And it's probably because the overwhelming vast majority of players like it and use it. GT Planet is a small, small percentage of total GT players. I don't like it, but it's not like I'm somehow losing my manhood by running a TT with it on or the event and competition somehow lose all fun because of it.

Thanks @BanditKarter22 for posting the tune as always.👍

@LeadFootLiam
I always drive with all aids off, except abs. It was not really challenging, I did a little adjusting and went 1:36:8 after 3 laps. (and usually I am not a very fast driver) ^^

Latest Posts

Back