Toyota S-FR coming to Gran Turismo soon? Edit: Confirmed - Yes

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
  • 11,474 views

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,015
United States
United States
Just came across this on Facebook.

12196034_790532717735852_1377341016507459871_n.jpg
 
That screen from the first station looks like GT6 to me.
 
They've shown the new Vision cars driven in GT6 but they haven't appeared in game yet, so don't be too sure. GT6 could just be a way to show the cars off for now since obviously the PS4 game isn't ready yet.

I mean they're obviously in GT6 but there is no 6 that I can see on the tent or anywhere else.
 
They've shown the new Vision cars driven in GT6 but they haven't appeared in game yet, so don't be too sure. GT6 could just be a way to show the cars off for now since obviously the PS4 game isn't ready yet.
CSYJltuVEAAgXra.jpg:large


Image in Toyota S-FR car suggestion thread, image found by @Hetare21
But this one has appeared in-game
 
But this one has appeared in-game

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't at least the Hyundai as well? Didn't people drive it at some other event?

I mean it could very well appear in GT6 but all I'm saying is this also could just be a way for people to play it at events and promote it, but they might not put it in a public game until GTS.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't at least the Hyundai as well? Didn't people drive it at some other event?

I mean it could very well appear in GT6 but all I'm saying is this also could just be a way for people to play it at events and promote it, but they might not put it in a public game until GTS.
The Hyundai is in the game data and we assume it's coming in the next update. The only machine shown in GT6 that hasn't been in gameplay is the Bugatti.
 
Will there be another update though? That's what I'm getting at, I'm not sure there will be now the new game has been announced.
 
Well until the game itself is out, they'll likely continue updating GT6.
 
I dunno, they went months without one and then all the latest one added is something they basically had to add to avoid legal issues. It's been a long time since they added anything truly new.

We'll have to see, of course.
 
By 2016 we can expect GT6 to recieve no new content because PD will be focused on the GTS Beta and what will come of it.
 
Well they're already pretty focused on it, I'd say. June was the last update with new unannounced content, four months ago.
 
Well beyond course maker last month we wouldn't really expect many significant new additions beyond the missing VGT cars and this S-FR.
 
I dunno, they went months without one and then all the latest one added is something they basically had to add to avoid legal issues. It's been a long time since they added anything truly new.

We'll have to see, of course.
Course maker was delayed due to legal issues, not released because of it.
 
Course maker was delayed due to legal issues, not released because of it.

I meant they were obliged to release it or face legal action if they didn't, since it was pre-advertised.

PS when was it confirmed the reason for the delay?
 
I meant they were obliged to release it or face legal action if they didn't, since it was pre-advertised.

PS when was it confirmed the reason for the delay?
It had been mentioned before by a moderator on here.
 
The S-FR coming to GT6, eh? Nice. :) Should be fun to cruise/race in.
 
Wait a minute... @Ameer67 isn't concept cars aren't allowed in your club?

Sorry for hijacking the thread...
 
Back