Toyota S-FR coming to Gran Turismo soon? Edit: Confirmed - Yes

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
* The motion simulator presented at the Gran Turismo booth is a special development prototype, and the S-FR is planned for inclusion in a future version of the Gran Turismo series.

Emphasize "version" guys - version can be a new GT6 update or GT Sport. This is what people forget to check. 💡

Maybe it's some translation problems? Like with Nissan VGT.

This is what the Japanese version say:
「グランツーリスモ」ブースに出展する体感型シミュレーターは、開発プロトタイプバージョンとなります。「S-FR」は将来の「グランツーリスモ」シリーズに収録予定です。

We can get @Hetare21 to translate it. :)

toyota-sfr-gt6-4-638x426.jpg
yellow_kirby.png

Have nobody idea if there is a video that show some gameplay or footage, perhaps during the Tokyo Motor Show 2015, about this car?:cheers:

Have nobody idea if there is a video that show some gameplay or footage, perhaps during the Tokyo Motor Show 2015, about this car?:cheers:

I would guess the people playing it had no idea it was a new car and didn't bother filming it.

pb5
I'm getting the impression that the gt vision cars won't be completed on gt6. So I don't expect anything else.

Well the last thing Kaz said there was to do in GT6 was to finish all the cars and interior work for the vgt cars, so I wouldn't give up just yet, I feel a big update coming soon...

It would be nice if there was still vgt & other bits to add, but the long wait for the Hyundai/Bugatti seems a very long delay after showing them off at certain motor shows around the world. I think the vgt should be completed.

Back