Toyota S-FR coming to Gran Turismo soon? Edit: Confirmed - Yes

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 84 comments
  • 11,474 views
That's The Cuteset Scion I Have Ever Seen Wow :lol:. Really Hope It Actually Makes It To GT6 Because If Not Im Gonna Be Disappointed
That's Toyota not Scion! You did saw the logo on hood of the S-FR before?
 
* The motion simulator presented at the Gran Turismo booth is a special development prototype, and the S-FR is planned for inclusion in a future version of the Gran Turismo series.

Emphasize "version" guys - version can be a new GT6 update or GT Sport. This is what people forget to check. 💡
 
"future version of the Gran Turismo series" mean probably GTS
 
They would've stated it was a future update of GT6 if that was the case.
 
Maybe it's some translation problems? Like with Nissan VGT.

This is what the Japanese version say:
「グランツーリスモ」ブースに出展する体感型シミュレーターは、開発プロトタイプバージョンとなります。「S-FR」は将来の「グランツーリスモ」シリーズに収録予定です。

We can get @Hetare21 to translate it. :)
 
toyota-sfr-gt6-4-638x426.jpg
yellow_kirby.png
 
Have nobody idea if there is a video that show some gameplay or footage, perhaps during the Tokyo Motor Show 2015, about this car?:cheers:
 
Have nobody idea if there is a video that show some gameplay or footage, perhaps during the Tokyo Motor Show 2015, about this car?:cheers:

I would guess the people playing it had no idea it was a new car and didn't bother filming it.
 
I'm getting the impression that the gt vision cars won't be completed on gt6. So I don't expect anything else.
 
pb5
I'm getting the impression that the gt vision cars won't be completed on gt6. So I don't expect anything else.

Well the last thing Kaz said there was to do in GT6 was to finish all the cars and interior work for the vgt cars, so I wouldn't give up just yet, I feel a big update coming soon...
 
He never said the interiors would be updated in GT6. He said they were looking to get them done at some point.
 
He never said the interiors would be updated in GT6. He said they were looking to get them done at some point.

Well that interior designer lady from Aston Martin in the video must be pretty pissed right off now. :lol:
 
It would be nice if there was still vgt & other bits to add, but the long wait for the Hyundai/Bugatti seems a very long delay after showing them off at certain motor shows around the world. I think the vgt should be completed.
 
Back