Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really intrigues me, to see how the 350 Z handles. Can almost make a Powerhouse Amuse version versus the S2000(Will need a serious detune). No doubt I'll create some Touge pics.

The Dino should be awesome to steee. The classic gauges, like in the A110, just remind me how aesthetically pleasing they are to look at.

So to will be the GT350. Wonder how many race leagues there will be with C2, C3, GT350, Challenger, FuguZ, 2000GT, Mini, etc?

Maybe American Cars Pre-1979 event, perhaps?

Last edited:
Are we sure it’s a 356 race car?
It's probably not. The car in the silhouette is just equipped with a roll bar which mentioned by other members was a factory option. Most 356 speedsters like shown in that film that @MidFieldMaven posted at Santa Barbara (note the license plate at 0:48) were raced with little to no modifications. That was the speedster's purpose. A track ready street legal sports car.

I loved that track!! Underrated track in my opinion! Nice combination of turns & nice flow in general!

Two things which are bad on ascari

1 not that wide : so expect mayhem in online lobbies

2 there are corners which are useless : they are basically small chicanes which will unbalance the car before taking the turn which are right after them

Still waiting for that Aston to do the race... remember it's got to be this colour for the Dino :D

Used to love watching "The Pursuaders" as a kid, :cool: still enjoy the theme tune. :lol:
But recently saw an episode on TV and it looks extremely dated and cringeworthy these days... :rolleyes::(
Would be nice to have the Aston too as some point. ;):cheers:

Isn’t there usually a downtime notice posted for the time of the upgrade by now? I haven’t paid close attention, but I seem to remember them being posted well in advance.

Isn’t there usually a downtime notice posted for the time of the upgrade by now? I haven’t paid close attention, but I seem to remember them being posted well in advance.
Truuuuuue. No such update time on the website. Good spot.

I think the maintenance notification will be up within 24 hours.

Lol exactly.
We always get the teaser either the day before the update or on the same day.

The track reveals have occurred under different circumstances anyway. They're harder to pinpoint than the silhouettes, which we've come to expect. Sometimes, the tracks get a slow drip tease (St. Croix). Other times, they don't get revealed until the DLC trailer or an article writeup.

Last edited:
What about Ascari? What if it makes it back to GTS? Would it be a good or a bad thing?
It'll be a bad thing if you decide to drive on Ascari with a Bugatti Veyron on Sports: Hard tires, as it is just like attempting the extremely difficult license test in GT6 all over again.

Could this potentially fit into Gr.4?

Since a stock Speed 6 is on the way.

latest

Why? Can't there just be a TVR Group 4 car, without it being in the Manufacturer Series, similar to Bugatti
Exactly... I could see the Corvette C6 Z06/ZR1 LM Race Car coming back too. Along with the other Premium Fictional PD Original Race/Touring Cars...

It's been awhile since we got a new course layout,we've been getting real circuits and no fantasy track,wonder if it's easier for PD to get licenses right now or if they are preparing a new big fantasy track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back