Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 356 we're getting is this then. Neato.

porsche-356-a-1500-g-5.jpg

Quick question: How much power does this version of the 356 has? Just curious.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there is no hint yet of what course PD might be adding. They are adding one on the next update, correct?

Hmmm.. Is hope for a new Track dead at this point, or am i reading too much into it?
You're reading too much into it. That's a list of the cars added to the PS Store for purchase - and it's only seven of the eight because one is over the 2m credit cutoff so won't be available to buy. Tracks are not available to buy, so they would never appear on the list.

I just can't wait to jump into these new cars in VR!

Really hope PD continue the VR route with the next installment of GT on PS5, it feels amazing!

Anyone who hasn't got PSVR yet, or even tried it are MISSING OUT

You're reading too much into it. That's a list of the cars added to the PS Store for purchase - and it's only seven of the eight because one is over the 2m credit cutoff so won't be available to buy. Tracks are not available to buy, so they would never appear on the list.
Gotcha! Thanks for the reply.

I just can't wait to jump into these new cars in VR!

Really hope PD continue the VR route with the next installment of GT on PS5, it feels amazing!

Anyone who hasn't got PSVR yet, or even tried it are MISSING OUT

Even better: do this with a wheel, shifters, pedals and all the things you need for a sim racing rig.

Anyone know if DB3S will be a N-class or Gr.X?

2 more days!

Gr. X for sure.

I'm surprised there is no hint yet of what course PD might be adding. They are adding one on the next update, correct?

No one knows. However, it wouldn’t be the first time a track hasn’t been teased before an official announcement.

So, will it also cost for only 1-1.5 million credits just like in the said article and not 20 million credits in-game? Unbelievable. :embarrassed:

Oh boy, and I previously thought that the Porsche 356 that's coming would be cheaper, like in the six-figure range...

I actually expect Laguna Seca before Spa, because of Pebble Beach classic races (and the amount of classic cars added that I have seen on track there), because it was one of the first real circuits in a GT game, the lack of USA tracks. It just seems like something that is really missing now that the roster is filling out.

I actually expect Laguna Seca before Spa, because of Pebble Beach classic races (and the amount of classic cars added that I have seen on track there), because it was one of the first real circuits in a GT game, the lack of USA tracks. It just seems like something that is really missing now that the roster is filling out.
That's right, they've added so many American classics but I'm sick of driving them only to Willow Springs International Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back