Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could, but there would need to be a Gr.3 car too, and Yamauchi already said in Salzburg last year that there were no plans to bring additional manufacturers into FIA just yet.
so this indicate, no more GR.2, GR.3, GR.4 and GR.1 cars for the moment? or not more GR.3 cars only

It's been awhile since we got a new course layout,we've been getting real circuits and no fantasy track,wonder if it's easier for PD to get licenses right now or if they are preparing a new big fantasy track.

What do you class as a while...? In December we received a new course layout for Tokyo......

I think the closest race cars we got from previous GTs are the C7 Anniversary track edition+C6 RM=C7 Gr.4, R35 GTR N24 GT Academy=GT-R Gr.4.

There are still slots available for Gr.4 events in Professional and Endurance GT League. Gr.1 and Gr.3 are present. Just need Gr.4.

Aston Martin DB3S '53 , with almost 20.000.000 on the bank account I will test this car first but not buying it yet thought .
Now if they only could give us juuuuuuuust a little silhouette or something from the new track that could come with the next update that would be good .

Isn’t there usually a downtime notice posted for the time of the upgrade by now? I haven’t paid close attention, but I seem to remember them being posted well in advance.
Speaking of that.

Now the wait really begins.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190115173741.png

It doesn't indicate anything but what it says - there were, in September, no plans to add more manufacturers to the FIA Online Championship.
Fair enough, but I really wish they (PD) could at least update the new Camaro (still Chevrolet, no new manufacturer :) ) into Gr.3 spec.
Then it would look nice along side the Mustangs etc in Gr.3, looking a lot like Trans-Am series. :) 👍

Fair enough, but I really wish they (PD) could at least update the new Camaro (still Chevrolet, no new manufacturer :) ) into Gr.3 spec.
Then it would look nice along side the Mustangs etc in Gr.3, looking a lot like Trans-Am series. :) 👍
Yamauchi did say that he was looking at new, updated GT3 cars - just not new manufacturers. He mentioned the 2018 GT-R, I suggested the 2019 720S.

Now if they only could give us juuuuuuuust a little silhouette or something from the new track that could come with the next update that would be good .

Can't you just...be patient? There are 2 days. Not everything needs to be teased before an update. Surely some of the surprise and excitement is the announcement that will happen within 2 days. The only times tracks have been teased were either at FIA Events or Sainte Croix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back