Update??

IF any car(s) are added, my bet is this.

image-uploaded-from-ios-24.jpg
This comes in april tho

pleeeease let it be a fix for the F1500 audio! I can't stand the fact when I race in cockpit view the sound of my engine gets silenced when I drive next to someone. Drives me crazy!!!!!
that happend to me in the N2025 VGT in every view

Yeah the F1500T engine noise almost muting completely near other cars is annoying..

But I've noticed a weird ‘bug’, the cursor popping up on different spots when in the livery editor browsing through decals, it doesn’t always pop to the first decal, sometimes to the menu on the side, sometimes stays on the tabs at the top.. it’s very annoying..

are we still able to get even more diverse engine sound effects. cuz I know the "ile of man time attack scuby" for example has a louder turbo blow off noise.

pleeeease let it be a fix for the F1500 audio! I can't stand the fact when I race in cockpit view the sound of my engine gets silenced when I drive next to someone. Drives me crazy!!!!!
Yeah the F1500T engine noise almost muting completely near other cars is annoying.
I’ve had it happen with other cars, usually in one make races. I think it’s when the car near you is at exactly the same revs as yours and they somehow cancel each other out.
It is a known oddity in the music production world. In a nutshell, you can play a song at the same time as an instrumental version and it will mute the music on both and leave you will the vocals as an acapella.
It’s more complex than that but you get the idea.
It is definitely not limited to the new F car or since this update.

I don't know... I like all the new cars and tracks added to the game but the end of GT6 online services is a very bad move from Poly. So many missing features like community functions, weather conditions, indispensable tracks like Le Mans or cars (Super GT!!!).

I will wait until the end of March before any judgement.
i agree

Yes f1500 Soundfix hopefully! If you drive the 98T in pcars 2 and AC its sound is absolutely deafening! in GT sport the car sounds like a fly humming around the cockpit.

djdest:
I’ve had it happen with other cars, usually in one make races. I think it’s when the car near you is at exactly the same revs as yours and they somehow cancel each other out.
It is a known oddity in the music production world. In a nutshell, you can play a song at the same time as an instrumental version and it will mute the music on both and leave you will the vocals as an acapella.
It’s more complex than that but you get the idea.
It is definitely not limited to the new F car or since this update.

That's interesting, I had no idea it happened with other cars. I've raced other one make races but I don't recall this sort of noise cancelling happening, thank you for the info! I'll definitely give it a try tonight to see if I can replicate it with other cars. I figured it was some audio issue because I've had other weird audio things happening in GTS. Like in Blue Moon when the plane is over my car it seems to mute my car's engine sound and other weird moments where the car audio seems to go quiet for no reason and then returns to normal.

That's interesting, I had no idea it happened with other cars. I've raced other one make races but I don't recall this sort of noise cancelling happening, thank you for the info! I'll definitely give it a try tonight to see if I can replicate it with other cars. I figured it was some audio issue because I've had other weird audio things happening in GTS. Like in Blue Moon when the plane is over my car it seems to mute my car's engine sound and other weird moments where the car audio seems to go quiet for no reason and then returns to normal.
i was racing at interlagos & on the/Start finish straight the sound went caboom.

Yes f1500 Soundfix hopefully! If you drive the 98T in pcars 2 and AC its sound is absolutely deafening! in GT sport the car sounds like a fly humming around the cockpit.
Because the car is a modern F1 car with the looks of an old one

Don't know why but I guess nothing major will be added in this update - only minor bug fixes, some BoP maybe and pretty much that's it - I hope I'm wrong and we get at least a new track :)

I'm perfectly happy with the new penalty system to be honest . Clean racing is a norm now . Then again I was never into touching other cars like a few of us here who think it's ok to " tap " others mid turn and shouldn't be penalized .
are you refering to me?

Not expecting any new content with this update but am happy to be proved wrong! The trouble with GT Planet is a lot of people hear update and automatically think content!

I think the new update will fix the penalty system (or make it slightly more lenient) because the Nations Cup is at Blue Moon Bay Speedway tomorrow. Otherwise, everybody's SR will drop by at least one grade...

Wondering how the FIA Championship will work. Will it be based on most points accumulated in a championship or current amount of DR points? Hmm.

Back