Update??

I tried the new penalty hotfix and it's definitely better. Doesn't just penalize everyone. Couldn't confirm whether they messed with track limits on problem tracks like Monza yet though. Looking better so far.

They havent changed track limits once yet so far, since the beginning.

Another good feedback on penalties! Great.

I was going side by side with someone around a somewhat mellow corner on the nerdburg and he purposefully went wide on exit and pushed me off track.
I kept in control tho and got back to the track without spinning and by that time he had to slam on his brakes, I imagine serving a penalty. Got to admit i immediately felt better and wasnt ticked off really anymore. I really hope they actually got some things right on this one.

Might be just me but i wish the Hurican gt3 was competative. Seen so many great liveries for it and never feel compelled to race it, i always seem to be about a second slower big BOP changed needed IMO. Cheers

Lamborghini should just make a better GT3 car then. A car that any driver can rely on the road instead of the car relying on driving assists and BoP to stop it from killing themselves. PD can't fake the car's physics cause it's a real car and not a fictional make like the Beetle Gr.3, so a rework is not possible. Their only option is to make a replacement for Lamboghini similar to the Mercedes SLS GT3/AMG GT3 and BMW Z4 GT3/M6 GT3 by using an older GT3 model or a GTE, a custom Gr.3 like the Atenza and RCZ, or have Lamborghini's upcoming VGT carry a Gr.3 variant.

But this sounds like a flawed opinion so change my mind.

I tried the new penalty hotfix and it's definitely better. Doesn't just penalize everyone. Looking better so far.

Not sure about that. I gained 1100 DR points in 2 races and lost 36 SR points in one when the leader hit me in the side a few times to keep me from passing him. I thought the first was an accident. The next two weren't. I got the penalty, he got a clean race.

Yea, I know, I'm going to hear how I should have slowed and surrendered the position. :crazy:

LoL http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/15/gran-turismo-6-in-mind-for-ps4
time does fly.
5 years later after delaying the game a couple of times we still have a half-baked game like they didnt do a beta period with the game has half VR - half the Tuning we had in GT6 - more then half the cars - and half the tracks- FIA affiliated Game with mostly Fantasy tracks and Fantasy Cars PD really need to start doing something here 5 months after realease they keep adding useless GR.X Cars atleast fix the lobbys GT6 lobbys Look way better then GTS lobbys
am i moaning too much after waiting for 5 years to get a unfinshed game i dont think so i play Gran tursimo since 1998

i1YHpca4POT9w.jpg

i1YV7ozZlNaGh.jpg

Last edited:
LoL http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/15/gran-turismo-6-in-mind-for-ps4
time does fly.
5 years later after delaying the game a couple of times we still have a half-baked game like they didnt do a beta period with the game has half VR - half the Tuning we had in GT6 - more then half the cars - and half the tracks- FIA affiliated Game with mostly Fantasy tracks and Fantasy Cars PD really need to start doing something here 5 months after realease they keep adding useless GR.X Cars atleast fix the lobbys GT6 lobbys Look way better then GTS lobbys
am i moaning too much after waiting for 5 years to get a unfinshed game i dont think so i play Gran tursimo since 1998

i1YHpca4POT9w.jpg

i1YV7ozZlNaGh.jpg

More content does not necessarily mean a better game. I loved GT3 back in the day, when online gaming didn't exist and the content and caRPG element kept the experience fresh.

I personally love the focus of GT Sport and love that it's got me to really try much harder to develop my racing skills. Each race is completely unique and can honestly say after 100 races that I still don't feel im anywhere near close to getting bored of the content already in the game.

I think this conversation is for another thread though.

More content does not necessarily mean a better game. I loved GT3 back in the day, when online gaming didn't exist and the content and caRPG element kept the experience fresh.

I personally love the focus of GT Sport and love that it's got me to really try much harder to develop my racing skills. Each race is completely unique and can honestly say after 100 races that I still don't feel im anywhere near close to getting bored of the content already in the game.

Loved gt Back in the day too when there was no online racing Gt5 and gt6 worked fine in lobbys but 5 years and 5 months is whole lot of time to develop a game init on every update they break something to fix it again or add cars who have little or no value to the core of the game the daily races the online lobby is a mess no qualifing no 1 make races no mandatory pitstop no flag rules with only yellow flags lobby disconnections midrace people still getting stuck on the grid over and over never seen someome get stuck on the grid on daily races

Loved gt Back in the day too when there was no online racing Gt5 and gt6 worked fine in lobbys but 5 years and 5 months is whole lot of time to develop a game init on every update they break something to fix it again or add cars who have little or no value to the core of the game the daily races the online lobby is a mess no qualifing no 1 make races no mandatory pitstop no flag rules with only yellow flags lobby disconnections midrace people still getting stuck on the grid over and over never seen someome get stuck on the grid on daily races

Let's be reasonable here. I'm assuming you're taking the '5 years and 5 months' from when Kaz announced in an interview about the new GT development, right? PD was still putting in all their effort to fixing and supporting that before GTS was being worked on. From the interviews PD do, it sounds like they have to rebuild their game engine from the ground up pretty much every time they do a new game (I assume to support the new features of the new console), so it takes a lot of work just to recreate the same game on a different platform. Also bearing in mind Kaz underestimates the amount of time the game needs for making, that leaves a lot of expected time for development which is fully utilised. But I do agree with you though with the time, it seems like the development of GT Sport has largely been based on waiting for things to be confirmed and sorting things out. GT6's hacking & modding outburst needed a lot of people to sort it out, then the FIA partnership, then Porsche being added to the game and who knows what more behind the scenes.

As for getting stuck on the grid, the Sport mode events are run on dedicated servers while the lobbies are run from the host player's machine being used as a server. If you want to blame anything for getting stuck, blame the host's internet connection.

If PD did a remake of GT1 with higher poly models, I'd be stoked but I guess the GT series doesn't really work like that.

If Spa and la Sarthe aren't included, I'm done with GTS.. I'm going to microwave my PS4, beat a kitten to death with my TV, burn down the entire street I live on, poison the local water supply, blow up the houses of parliament, flood the channel tunnel, ensure political instability in Europe, hack Trumputins e-mail account and transfer all power to Waconda Denmark, denonate the thermonuclear warhead that Musk hid in his MarsRoadster, campaign against womens rights and buy a second hand V12 german saloon... then I'm going to ****ing whinge about it all over GTPlanet.

Or... I'll be fine with it.
There's always Project Cars 2...

Yes f1500 Soundfix hopefully! If you drive the 98T in pcars 2 and AC its sound is absolutely deafening! in GT sport the car sounds like a fly humming around the cockpit.

But its not a 98T! Its an F-1500!

Anyway, one feature that I'd like to see at some point is a indicator to show if I'm still on course for a clean race. In GT league (Don't play much sport mode so can't comment) it seems a bit weird in terms of a 'clean race'. I have caused a significant bump and still got a clean bonus in one race but been lightly tapped by the AI in another and got nothing! Both races were clean in terms of track limits so not sure what was going on!!

No full stop. No comma, no new paragraph.

No exclamation mark!

On topic - I was going to test the penalty changes today on the one make race (s) but I picked the wrong day as the events are crap. A45 AMG seems to be the car of the week which I don't understand.

pleeeease let it be a fix for the F1500 audio! I can't stand the fact when I race in cockpit view the sound of my engine gets silenced when I drive next to someone. Drives me crazy!!!!!
But its not a 98T! Its an F-1500!

Anyway, one feature that I'd like to see at some point is a indicator to show if I'm still on course for a clean race. In GT league (Don't play much sport mode so can't comment) it seems a bit weird in terms of a 'clean race'. I have caused a significant bump and still got a clean bonus in one race but been lightly tapped by the AI in another and got nothing! Both races were clean in terms of track limits so not sure what was going on!!
i know the F1500 is based on 97T, not 98T. It’s just annoying when you’re driving such a powerful beast, with 1000+ HP turbo engine and it only purs like a kitten.

No full stop. No comma, no new paragraph.

No exclamation mark!

On topic - I was going to test the penalty changes today on the one make race (s) but I picked the wrong day as the events are crap. A45 AMG seems to be the car of the week which I don't understand.
init check all my other post for spelling if you have spare time have allot of posts on this forum

Last edited:
It aint a letter to te president
Nope, it's a post on GTPlanet. Read here and here.

As your location suggests English isn't your first language, we appreciate the effort and don't necessarily look on slips here and there as we would with members who do have English as their first language - but the attitude that we're not worth the effort of making your posts as good as they can be because we're just somewhere on the internet is less welcome:

Why does GTPlanet have unusual rules?
GTPlanet’s Acceptable Use Policy applies across all areas of the website and is somewhat unusual on the Internet due to its request for “decent grammar” and the prohibition of “txtspk”.

Such rules are often met with confusion and contempt by some new users. However, GTPlanet is not just another disposable “video game forum” – it is a community and a home for thousands of like-minded people which has thrived for more than a decade. These rules have always been in place, and remind everyone to put a little more thought into what they’re contributing to the community. In turn, this creates a more pleasant and attractive place for everyone.

After Mondays update I, noticed that all the online games where slightly laggy. Also seemed to be the case on the few streamed races I watched. Very much hoping this will be addressed

You said "More content does not necessarily mean a better game"
more tracks and cars = a better game.

After Mondays update I, noticed that all the online games where slightly laggy. Also seemed to be the case on the few streamed races I watched. Very much hoping this will be addressed
I have noticed more disconnections too... last night in 5 races I had 2 where 1 racer disappeared at matchmaking and another where 5 disappeared leaving just 7 in the race :lol: I also got the blue screen once (but this was when entering with 8 minutes before start so I re-entered after rebooting the game).

Latest Posts

Back