Update??

If Spa and la Sarthe aren't included, I'm done with GTS.. I'm going to microwave my PS4, beat a kitten to death with my TV, burn down the entire street I live on, poison the local water supply, blow up the houses of parliament, flood the channel tunnel, ensure political instability in Europe, hack Trumputins e-mail account and transfer all power to Waconda Denmark, denonate the thermonuclear warhead that Musk hid in his MarsRoadster, campaign against womens rights and buy a second hand V12 german saloon... then I'm going to ****ing whinge about it all over GTPlanet.

Or... I'll be fine with it.

Last edited:
If Spa and la Sarthe aren't included, I'm done with GTS.. I'm going to microwave my PS4, beat a kitten to death with my TV, burn down the entire street I live on, poison the local water supply, blow up the houses of parliament, flood the channel tunnel, ensure political instability in Europe, hack Trumputins e-mail account and transfer all power to Waconda, denonate the thermonuclear warhead that Musk hid in his MarsRoadster, campaign against womens rights and buy a second hand V12 german saloon... then I'm going to ****ing whinge about it all over GTPlanet.

No, no! Please transfer all power to Denmark, and then send a tornado to strike Denmark two days later, I want to have atleast a little moment of fun until...
Lol:)👍

If Spa and la Sarthe aren't included, I'm done with GTS.. I'm going to microwave my PS4, beat a kitten to death with my TV, burn down the entire street I live on, poison the local water supply, blow up the houses of parliament, flood the channel tunnel, ensure political instability in Europe, hack Trumputins e-mail account and transfer all power to Waconda, denonate the thermonuclear warhead that Musk hid in his MarsRoadster, campaign against womens rights and buy a second hand V12 german saloon... then I'm going to ****ing whinge about it all over GTPlanet.

If thats your plan, you should definitely be able to insert both tracks int gts thus rendering the plan obsolete.

I think they should be harsh on penalizing people who employ dirty tactics to make their way past someone.. I had my race ruined yesterday by some person giving me a light tap, unsetteling the car enough to make me spin off into the gravel losing 10+ places and he (or she) continuing unaffected...
Happens in real racing all the time.

I think they should be harsh on penalizing people who employ dirty tactics to make their way past someone.. I had my race ruined yesterday by some person giving me a light tap, unsetteling the car enough to make me spin off into the gravel losing 10+ places and he (or she) continuing unaffected...
Well, here's the thing. So many people complain that the lightest of touches hands them out a penalty, but then there are special cases like yours where small nudges and bumps (regardless whether its dirty or not) wouldn't result in a penalty. First, the game's indecisive; it's inconsistent at handing out penalties. PD should sort that out if they want strict penalties or looser penalties. Second, and my main point, is that people will never be satisfied with GTS' penalty system. It can only do so much. If people get a penalty for nudging, they complain. However, when people notice that the nudger doesn't get any penalty, they complain. What side should PD get on? There's always two sides to the story, and not every nudge is dirty. And I don't think the system is so advanced that it can judge bad nudges from good nudges, only that they're nudges. So... yeah. My two cents. I'm ready for the flames

I just think they need to stop giving you a penalty for being nudged.
Just had my fia race ruined because after i workd 7 laps to cleanly pass 3rd place...twice. He got super aggressive and started nudging my rear quarter panel multiple times any chance he got. Next thing you know i have 4 then 6 seconds of penalties.
After i eventually slowed down lost 8 positions. What a waste of time.

Last edited:

Happens in real racing all the time

Real racing has officials who impose penalties for rough driving

Might be just me but i wish the Hurican gt3 was competative. Seen so many great liveries for it and never feel compelled to race it, i always seem to be about a second slower big BOP changed needed IMO. Cheers

Last edited:
well thats a small update why they dont say its just bugfixes they let us speculate for 24h about it thinking we get tracks they playing us bad

Update information
KIMG2008.JPG

Aint nothing new it aint no update its a fix everytime they update the game they break the game to fix it again

Happens in real racing all the time.
True, and at such moments, a driver would get a “causing a collision” penalty. Afaik the other driver got no penalty whatsoever.

Well, here's the thing. So many people complain that the lightest of touches hands them out a penalty, but then there are special cases like yours where small nudges and bumps (regardless whether its dirty or not) wouldn't result in a penalty. First, the game's indecisive; it's inconsistent at handing out penalties. PD should sort that out if they want strict penalties or looser penalties. Second, and my main point, is that people will never be satisfied with GTS' penalty system. It can only do so much. If people get a penalty for nudging, they complain. However, when people notice that the nudger doesn't get any penalty, they complain. What side should PD get on? There's always two sides to the story, and not every nudge is dirty. And I don't think the system is so advanced that it can judge bad nudges from good nudges, only that they're nudges. So... yeah. My two cents. I'm ready for the flames
In racing, ‘nudging’ is very much part of the action, but there’s a point where ‘nudging’ becomes ‘pushing off the track’. The game is too much ‘all or nothing’ and depending on if you were on the giving or receiving end of a ‘nudge’ or ‘push’ you either get lucky and don’t get a penalty or unlucky and get a penalty while you were the ‘victim’. Like you said the game can’t distinguish good from bad and it’s a 50/50 chance of what it’ll do about it... So there’s a lot of work still to be done by PD getting this right.

In racing, ‘nudging’ is very much part of the action, but there’s a point where ‘nudging’ becomes ‘pushing off the track’. The game is too much ‘all or nothing’ and depending on if you were on the giving or receiving end of a ‘nudge’ or ‘push’ you either get lucky and don’t get a penalty or unlucky and get a penalty while you were the ‘victim’. Like you said the game can’t distinguish good from bad and it’s a 50/50 chance of what it’ll do about it... So there’s a lot of work still to be done by PD getting this right.
I don't really have much to add to this. On the nudging itself I'm pretty neutral about it. I try not to nudge other people, but there are times that I inadvertently do but it happens and like you said, it's hard racing, as long as it's not sobad that it becones pushing off the track. I just noticed that the game doesn't know what to do with the nudging. I like your mindset that PD can get this right, but for me for the forseeable future the best PD (based on how their direction with the penalty system) can do about the system is to choose one or the other- should nudging be allowed or not? Edit: I'd love to stand corrected though :)

Either way, I'm fine with it. Strict penalties aren't really all that bad from my experience. I guess you can call me lucky, because I don't recall being really frustrated about this penalty system. But I don't want to dwell much more on that opinion because maybe I just haven't seen the brunt of it yet :)

I just watched a stream from a friend. He punted a guy, got 4 seconds, the guy in front got nothing.

He bumb drafted another guy, both got nothing.

Penalties are still increasing when over 5 seconds. They are as hard to burn as they were after 1.13.

Looking good!

He is currently streaming here. My observations were taken from his first race.

In allot of race situations the game doesnt know who to penalize rear bump penalty should be fixed what about side contact crossing pitline wehen
If you thought you were getting new tracks, you were playing yourself. They were clear enough, they just said there would be an update, they said nothing about new content.
I didnt tought tracks but they announce a update wich they know is a minor fix but they dont say anything about it they just letting us wait people will think there will be tracks or new stuff but they just give a minor fix or a reversed excisting track or a useless Gr.x Car

Just installed the new update and now get into Sport mode because of this message, I don't know what it means though

Attachments

• 20180312_065348.jpg
    20180312_065348.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 147
Back