Update??

You said "More content does not necessarily mean a better game"
more tracks and cars = a better game.
It really doesn't. GTS is a poor game. Offline play is utterly garbage, I find it boring and lifeless. AI suck and in no way does this game represent racing. More tracks and cars just mean it has more content that doesn't fix its flaws.

Nothing wrong with gameplay Atm lack of content is the problem
Other than it being dire, no there's nothing wrong with it.

It really doesn't. GTS is a poor game. Offline play is utterly garbage, I find it boring and lifeless. AI suck and in no way does this game represent racing. More tacks and cars just mean it has more content that doesn't fix its flaws.
They manage to break something every time they release a update then they patch that again leaving a one line patch note : various bugs fixed

It really doesn't. GTS is a poor game. Offline play is utterly garbage, I find it boring and lifeless. AI suck and in no way does this game represent racing. More tracks and cars just mean it has more content that doesn't fix its flaws.

Other than it being dire, no there's nothing wrong with it.
I find SP content amazing! What racing game has better SP content in your opinion? Pcars 2 is a bit lacking, because winning a cup doesnt give you any sense of achievement or progression. AC is just too bare bones. I always thought GT sport was the standard for SP racing games! Or is your opinion based on GT sport on release day?

I find SP content amazing! What racing game has better SP content in your opinion? Pcars 2 is a bit lacking, because winning a cup doesnt give you any sense of achievement or progression. AC is just too bare bones. I always thought GT sport was the standard for SP racing games! Or is your opinion based on GT sport on release day?
Sp racing with this Ai is just not a challenge ai level is way too low

This person enjoy such trash games as Baja Edge of Control HD, on this conversation you can stop proving something to him

From what I've seen and experienced so far, the single player portions of the game are good and fun to play. I did enjoy the driving tests, the challenges and the beginner championships in the GT League. Currently doing more circuit experiences and a few more races here and there and, if I get a bit bored of those, I can always hotlap the Nordschleife with some new gift cars or driving sideways at the Fisherman's Ranch with my tuned WRX. Then there's the achievements to work for, the amazing photomode, collecting new paints and rims every week etc.

All in all, I'm enjoying this game, I wish I bought it sooner and I'm excited about upcoming updates: cars, tracks, snow, wet tracks or whatever we will get in the future.

PS: This is my first Gran Turismo game after GT3.

Offline play is utterly garbage, I find it boring and lifeless. AI suck and in no way does this game represent racing.

How about trying Sport Mode 💡

From what I've seen and experienced so far, the single player portions of the game are good and fun to play. I did enjoy the driving tests, the challenges and the beginner championships in the GT League. Currently doing more circuit experiences and a few more races here and there and, if I get a bit bored of those, I can always hotlap the Nordschleife with some new gift cars or driving sideways at the Fisherman's Ranch with my tuned WRX. Then there's the achievements to work for, the amazing photomode, collecting new paints and rims every week etc.

All in all, I'm enjoying this game, I wish I bought it sooner and I'm excited about upcoming updates: cars, tracks, snow, wet tracks or whatever we will get in the future.

PS: This is my first Gran Turismo game after GT3.

The circuit experience and mission challenges are a good introduction, however, Sport Mode >> GT League :)

The circuit experience and mission challenges are a good introduction, however, Sport Mode >> GT League :)
I'll give it a go as soon as I renew my PS+ subscription, even if I can see myself spending more time in some cruise/fun lobbies (especially if they're available for the Nords Tourist layout).

I'll give it a go as soon as I renew my PS+ subscription, even if I can see myself spending more time in some cruise/fun lobbies (especially if they're available for the Nords Tourist layout).
Fair enough. I initially bought the game to play 'GT Mode' which I have always loved in the past, so spent a month or so moaning about the lack of this, the missing car wash, oil changes, modifications etc... but now I am addicted to Sport Mode, the competitiveness is gripping and every race has my heart racing, palms sweaty and sometimes even shaking through tension :lol: I've never experienced anything like it

Back