Update??

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180311054955.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_1113898.html

Last edited:
We've had these kind of updates pop up before. Don't want to ruin anyone's hopes but it'll most likely be bug fixes after the February update or BOP changes or both.

I have heard rumours from people on here that the official FIA seasons will start soon so it could be a prep for that.

Nobody knows until the update shows

Last edited:
It will most likely be bug fixes and balance of performance changes but maybe also fix the issue of the uploader saying that we
have to delete content if you have a lot of photo's/video's uploaded or in your offline gallery which has affected myself and
others since the new DLC.

It's hard to imagine that it will be more cars already, but didn't Sony promise around 50 additional cars before March 2018? We're still a little bit short of reaching that number and the date is overdue, so maybe PD wants to get the remaining cars out as soon as possible. Difficult to say, but just a thought crossing my mind.

I haven't played sport mode since a glitch held me in the pits forever; I'm hoping they've addressed that one.

It's hard to imagine that it will be more cars already, but didn't Sony promise around 50 additional cars before March 2018? We're still a little bit short of reaching that number and the date is overdue, so maybe PD wants to get the remaining cars out as soon as possible. Difficult to say, but just a thought crossing my mind.

wasn't the quote 'by March 2018' and not before? Very slight difference, and it is still ambigious, but I think it is realistic to think that 50 cars by the end of March 2018 is meant.

wasn't the quote 'by March 2018' and not before? Very slight difference, and it is still ambigious, but I think it is realistic to think that 50 cars by the end of March 2018 is meant.

I don't remember the exact wording, but I always read it like March 1st was going to be the deadline. Maybe you have a point.

The tires on the Chappy 2X also show this effect. The strangest part is that it comes with SS as default. So you have to switch to inferior tires for better performance.

Maintenance notice. Not update notice. Same notice we get every week, just a bit unusual to have it twice in a week. But still maintenance, NOT an update notice.

The BMW are popular because they are a robust choice. They aren't OP and they can be easily beat with other choices
When it comes to Race C, the M4 is unbeatable because it's that good on fuel. The other day at Brands, I was quicker in the Alfa but because it couldn't make the whole race without pitting, I was forced to use the M4 to be competitive.

It's definitely not "easy" to beat with other choices.

When it comes to Race C, the M4 is unbeatable because it's that good on fuel. The other day at Brands, I was quicker in the Alfa but because it couldn't make the whole race without pitting, I was forced to use the M4 to be competitive.

I play RaceC all the time, I also never use the M4. Nothing against it, just can't seem to keep it on the track consistently. But there are Soo many other choices that you can make. The WRX, atenza, TT, italia, gensis, f-type etc etc. All of them will make it on their tanks and are fast enough to be competitive

Now where they can be OP is in lobbies with no BOP and tuning

Last edited:

As long as you've overcome your need for 'brake testing' fellow racers.

Back