Not so sure. Do you think they'll let GT6 go once GT7 launches on PS4? My guess is that they're creating content for 6 right now, content that will be launched in time - even after 7 launches. It makes sense, since there are many millions of PS3s out there (aka "potential customers for the game") and still selling, while the PS4s count is at 5 million give or take. Since GT7 isn't going to launch tomorrow, that number will grow but surely won't surpass the PS3s in the foreseeable future.
What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't expect VGTs very regularly, except maybe during important Motorshows or such.
Call me picky, but I wouldn't count the race version of the Mercedes VGT as a different car. It's simply the standard car with some performance tweaks, more color schemes and a rear spoiler.
Call me picky, but I wouldn't count the race version of the Mercedes VGT as a different car. It's simply the standard car with some performance tweaks, more color schemes and a rear spoiler.