Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sick Cylinder
  • 2,573 comments
  • 185,416 views
inofficial results from Silverstone (Round 6)

Silverstone Round 6 BSCC.jpg
 
Hope it all goes well @WiSchmo. I'm sure it will. 👍


A little forewarning from myself too!

As I've mentioned previously my PSplus runs out soon, on the 6th November, (which coincidentally is the last day of this series*) so unless/until there's a sale with a large drop in the price of Plus I'll be out of action for awhile.

I can get it for £40 (£10 off) from the CDkeys website but that's still too expensive just to use peer to peer networking which was free on the PS3 and still is on PC. It would be different if PC2 had dedicated servers. I rarely touch the "free" games either.


* I presume it'll expire at midnight so hopefully I'll be able to join.
 
Apologies @AndreasR thought you were aware of me on the inside as i got a good exit from chicane , you kept your line and didn't run out to the kerb as i found out when your car started coming round.
 
Oops, wrong thread John! Nevermind leave them here I'll stick a link over on Monday's thread.

Nice pictures though, there's even a few snowflakes.
 
Hi guys!
Have been missing our track time together.
This weekend I was at Portimão (Autódromo Internacional do Algarve) for the last championship race and we won! 2019 winners in the T4 class :sly:
We shared the weekend with the ELMS, Le Mans Cup, Iberian TCR and GT4 South European series.

Here's the onboard highlights:


Cheers!
 
Lydden Hill can only select race, in settings, so just have some 10 min.
 
I cannot remember if @Napalm_LT used an Escort of a Mustang in last nights races - please could someone let me know asap so I can finalise the points - thank you!
 
No racing next week !

There will be a one week break from racing during which I will announce the new series.
 
:lol:
Didn't know you were doing the Lydden rally cross. :sly:

Looks like I missed out on some action there!! Is there extra points awarded for air time and artistic stunts?

There's even a guest BMW amongst the throng as well!
 
Napalm's shunt was completely my stupid reaction to coming off track and appologise. Watched replay next morning and I think tried to re-enter circuit and unfortunately didn't see Napalm .
 
LM Car Poster Stage 1.jpg


Above: Poster for new Wednesday series. There will be an alternative car for people who don't have the Ferrari (DLC).

The new series will be single class as attendance for the previous multi-class races was disappointing. The Track List and race number details will be announced shortly.
 
Really looking forward to this!!!
Haven't driven the car in-game yet, and it will probably be one diva to tame, but how can one say no to a 5 liter flat-12 developed from Ferrari's legendary 312Ts (RIP Niki)

When Slightly Mad released the Ferrari Essentials Pack, they put together a great article about the car, which you can find here: https://www.projectcarsgame.com/ferrari-dlc-512-bb-lm/
It's quite a long read, but definitely worth it :)
 
Last edited:
Wed Ferrari 512BB LM Round 0.jpg


Above cars and race numbers for new series. NB I have put @Harsk100 in a BMW M1 (Black number 20) as I believe he does not have the Ferrari DLC. If any driver does not have the DLC please let me know in the thread and pick one of the BMW's from the table (15, 18, 32 or 33).

Thread 1 on page 1 has now been updated with the new series details and includes a recommended video.
 
Back